[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, how did you first get hit in the nuts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: oRjZJtdZ_normal.jpg (2KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
oRjZJtdZ_normal.jpg
2KB, 48x48px
How well can you describe what it felt like? What was your reaction?
>>
At some point during high school a friend of mine kicked me in the nuts. The nuts themselves hurt like hell but the worst part is your abdomen feels like it's on fire. Fell down the stairs as well when I was writhing in pain, but that was nothing in comparison.
>>
File: e0f.jpg (6KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
e0f.jpg
6KB, 250x232px
>>37733853
>8th grade year 2009
>people started doing a thing called nutcheck
>girls stops me
> I say "what up"?
>NUTCHECK
>back hands my nutsack in full force
>fall to the floor in agony and pain
>girl and Jr high Chad laugh at me and call me virgin
>>
I wouldn't know because it never happened to me
>>
>>37734395

What did that feel like?
>>
File: nummbahs.png (11KB, 634x513px) Image search: [Google]
nummbahs.png
11KB, 634x513px
>>37733853
I got kicked in the nuts multiple times
>Punched
>kicked
>football
>baseball
>ran into table with nuts
It hurts like for 10 minutes and afterwards its ok
Besides that one time where they turned around on the inside and I couldnt sit.
>>
>>37735403
What do you mean by "turned around on the inside"?
>>
>>37735874
One nut turned it around itself after a punch/kick whatever
Had to lay on my back/ not move to much for a week or so
>>
my first time was my own retarded fault
>get new tricycle
>have sister push me
>tell them to go as fast as they can then let go
>decide it would be totally cool to crash into the rear end of a car
>do so
>my body launches forward and I crush my sack on the bar
>fall over to the ground screaming
>l i t e r a l l y blue-balled for 2 weeks

I've never had my balls hit since then because that event has caused me to become extremely careful with what I do and how it affects my balls.
>>
>>37735961

That sounds horrible. How did yours occur? What did it feel like? if you don't mind asking
>>
Oh many times mate. played soccer throughout school got hit many times. Once Some faggot thought it would be funny and hits me in the balls it hurt a lot but then i beat the fuck outta him
>>
>>37736172
I think it was a heavy kick while playing football
Layed on the field for 5 minutes turning around crying. Went to the doc and well I couldnt sit without feeling pain.The only pleasant feeling was when I was laying/ or had the nut in the right position.
Awful 2 weeks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.