[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why isn't your dick big /r9k/? it's what women want.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 14966328134725.jpg (2MB, 1785x2003px) Image search: [Google]
14966328134725.jpg
2MB, 1785x2003px
why isn't your dick big /r9k/?
it's what women want.
>>
>someone took the time to make this bullshit infographic
>>
Genetics. Stacy wants a big dick not because it feels the best, but because it's yet another symbol of status. Non-Stacies don't care about size as long as it's able to penetrate (i.e. not too small) without causing pain (i.e. not too big).
>>
>>37733650
I don't know for any of the other shit but the monkey argument is retarded, evolution doesn't work like that.
>>
>>37733650
I really wonder who makes these charts. What kind of person would he be?
>>
>>37733718
seems right to me m8
why else would humans have the biggest dicks of the primates while gorillas are tiny.
>>
>>37733650
>penis length is measured from the pubic bone
Jesus WHAT!? I've been doing it wrong all the time, guess it's officially 7.5" long then.
>>
File: 084[1].png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084[1].png
298KB, 600x512px
>>37733650
>the dick isn't big enough if she doesn't have to stretch herself out with dildos of increasing size beforehand
>>
>>37733650
This is bullshit. I'm 7 inches and I've hit the cervix, going balls-deep, in every single partner I have had. Find me an 8 inch deep pussy and I will be a happy man.
>>
>>37733650
This reminds me of the robot who emailed all of his school group project partners those stock photos people he claimed worked with him on past assignments.

The effort is tangible.
>>
>>37734185
>A 1996 study by Pendergrass et al. using vinyl polysiloxane castings taken from the vaginas of 39 Caucasian women, found the following ranges of dimensions:
>lengths (measured using rods): 6.9 to 15 cm (2.7 to 5.9 in)

>Lawrence, citing Masters and Johnson's Human Sexual Response (1966), states that pages 73 and 74 of that book show that typical vaginal depth in Masters and Johnson's participants ranged from 7-8 cm (2.8-3.1 in) in an unstimulated state, to 11-12 cm (4.3-4.7 in) during sexual arousal with a speculum in place.
>>
>>37734309
>>37734185
Well there you have it johnson
>>
6 inch is the perfect size. But it does have to be T H I C C.
>>
>>37734450
>t. 6 incher dicklet
>>
>>37733719
Same. Not even meant as a tired phrase, I'm genuinely curious. Is it someone with a small penis humiliation fetish, someone who has a big dick but nothing else going for him, a simple troll, someone with some sort of hidden agenda, or someone else entirely?
>>
>>37734524
I was talking about my bf's dick... 6 inchers are only dicklets to roasties who have been so stretched out they need bigger dicks to fill them.
>>
>>37734532
It's obviously someone trying to make robots even more insecure about their bodies.
>>
>>37733650
Kek who made that? Gotta be a real loose whore.
>>
>>37734575
>talking about my bf's dick
Would a real dick hurt your boipucci too much?
>>
>>37734606
I dont want a "real" dick if it isn't from a real man and yeah it would hurt.
>>
>>37734532
I'm betting on the "someone who has a big dick but nothing else going for him" combined with "a NEET with too much free time".
>>
>>37734532
It's most likely an agenda that tempers with your ego to not to reproduce. And I think it can be tied with the blacked agenda, which was proven to be true, some group of people really don't want you to feel better, or even to exist.

I've got SPS (my penor is dead average and does the job well), but these posts hit too close to ignore, since if the issue dwells inside you and you bury it, this is the right weapon to push you back into a micro-depression.

And many small depressions will result in a giant depression over time.

Yet, I have to congratulate these people. They are doing a good job triggering deepest fears with their disgusting body shaming.
>>
>>37734596
It was 100% made by a male.
>>
>>37734596
>implying a roast made this

it's just a bait, or a fetishist who made this
>>
>>37734450
>6 inch dicklet with slightly above average girth
>>
>>37733650

ooo from the pubic bone :O 8 inches it is :D
>>
>>37733697

yeah, i'm amazed too.
Trolls nowadays are very into it lol
>>
whats really pissing me off about this chart is that there are no citations or sources whatsoever. other than that it's well done
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.