[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 16

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Include initials even though they likely hate you and want nothing to do with you anymore.
>>
I stayed away because I didn't think I could make things better. I hope you didn't see it another way. It hurt me to do it.
>>
I'm sure you were confused many times. I wish I could tell you what it was, what happened, what was going on, but you didn't seem like someone who would be understanding or even sincere. I guess untrustworthy?
>>
L

i was hoping/wondering if you want to talk again. if you do, you know where to reach me. i'm sorry for being such a sperg.

W.A.
>>
File: 1452549792555s.jpg (6KB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
1452549792555s.jpg
6KB, 200x207px
L
Wtf? You are shit. This is why I ghost as many people as humanely possible. Seriously, I should have expected no less from your kind. I learned my lesson.
>>
Hey M.O.M. , if this message gets to you, make sure to put the tendies in at 425 degrees for 12 minutes. I'll be home at 5 so make sure they're ready in time. Don't fuck up again.

Sexually,
Anon
>>
You need to let go and forgive yourself, I forgave you a long time ago. I understand what you're doing to me.. the hoops you make me jump through all this time trying to make me into the person you desire (that isn't me) so you can feel comfort you want. I was silently aware of what you were doing waiting for you to notice yourself and wanting to still be myself. I couldn't just jump back into it like you wanted, i'm a little flower that needs to grow. You have to forgive yourself and let go though. You have to stop fighting it and just let go. I'm here for you.. I love you.
>>
>>37732884
Would it hurt to get closer? It doesn't when you try and make things better. It hurts when you stop.
>>
>>37733286
Yes and I'm sure you were confused too. I think we both wanted to explain for so long but when it came to we said nothing, worried about other things. I wanted you to tell me whats going on but i needed to connect first. I want to know what happened.. and i want to be trusted by you.
>>
>>37733561
>425 degrees for 12 minutes
the fuck kind of bullshit tendies do you eat damn
>>
>>37732682

Hi Natalia,
You are the girl of my dreams, I've never forgot you since we first met in England.
Keep going.

F
>>
AB
Go to fucking hell, I still hate you so so much.
Love, AF
>>
>>37733743
I wasn't sure it wouldn't of hurt them back then to get closer. I already hurt them once inadvertently, I wanted to change to prove to myself I was different, and it wouldn't happen again. I didn't want to make them trust me after what I did, I just wanted to show them I changed a bit for the better. Even if I wasn't really better off then, first. No point in hurting them again until I was sure I could be more than a burden.
>>
>>37734090
I believe you changed for the better, I always knew you would.. I did change too. Not completely though. You should message or talk to them? It's easy to show you care with words.
>>
File: 1487773655238.png (29KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
1487773655238.png
29KB, 591x422px
M
You don't text me as much as you used to anymore
>>
>>37734515
I wish this were for me origi
>>
b,
I still really care about him, but we've tied so many times
and it never works
so despite my desire to see him, I think its best not.
Its just hard when he wraps his body around mine
when we fit so well
to turn away
L
>>
>>37734345
Nah. I don't know how. Or where. They're not any worse off without me around.
>>
T. N
J. S

I hope you both really fall in love someone, and then that someone fucks your dad and gives the both of you super AIDS

H. C
>>
>>37734515
What is your initial origina
>>
I,
I probably would have gotten over it all by now if I just stuck with not talking to you a little bit longer but I couldn't. That says something i think.
I hope it doesn't turn out to be a mistake.
-R
>>
It's funny how you completely damage and burn me in a sadistic manner. Then you get mad at me for going away. Then when I come back you get mad at me for being the slightest bit of needy, hurt and cautious not realizing that you're the one who caused all of that.
>>
Neighbor.

Stop your peeking activities. Unless you plan watching some cancerous shitposting.

t. autist.
>>
I'm sorry I'm too much of a pussy to break up with my boyfriend. I like you a lot but I can't admit it. He treats me badly and I feel like it would be easier if I was dead.
>>
Dear Girl From Work,

You're kinda cute

I kinda get the sense that you're kinda into me though I know that i'm an unsocialized idiot who easily mistakes attraction with general extrovertness

But god damn if I don't have a little bit of a crush on you

You're probably out of my league, I guess
>>
>>37738747
Initials? To and from.
>>
P,

You make me so happy. I feel like a kid again when I talk to you, like nothing else matters. I hope we will talk for a really long time because I can tell you are a very special person.
>>
Dear John,

I know it's been years since we've spoken, but honestly I still think about you. I know you've finished your PhD and you took a post doc in San Francisco. I'm honestly really happy for you. I know we only talked for like a year online, and it's been 6 years since then, but I do miss you. We're different people now, and I don't know if we'd get along as well as we used to, but I am always kind of heartbroken by the "what if".

You're probably in a relationship now, and if so I honestly hope you're happy. I just want you to know I'll always be your fish, and you'll always be my bear. If I could change just one thing about my life, it would probably have been giving "us" a legitimate shot.

P
>>
The OP is really upsetting to me.
>>
>>37732682
To A
I always had a crush on you since we were in secondary school, and i wish i had the guts to tell you my feelingd. But i guess you know since i got exposed and shamed in class and than we never spoke.
I wish i had the bollocks to tell you early, or even now. Guess ill just have to think of you whenever i listen to a lovesong.
M.
PS. fuck you aaron, ill kick your fucking ass if i ever see you again
>>
P,
I don't know how I could've left you or hurt you. I mean, I know I did what I did, but I can't remember it. But god, I regret everything. I wasn't sure of my emotions because of how mentally ill I was. But I'm better now, and my feelings are still the same. I'm still in love, just not to a crazy extent. Of course I think of you and write about you, but I don't want to hurt you. I want us to come together naturally, if that's even possible. I don't think you have feelings for me anymore, but I'm scared of that, so I'm clinging onto the tiny bit of hope. I want to keep getting better for the both of us. We can be happy together. I'm currently writing a letter. I've been writing it for some time, it's full of edgy poetry and weird thoughts. I'll send it mid July. I want to give you time to think about how you feel towards everything, and I want you to change. I'll give you the space to do that. I'm impatient, but I'll try not to rush you.
Part of me doesn't want you to read this. But part of me does. Sorry that I'm always creepy.
- You probably know who
>>
>>37732682
dear da

i still miss you
you left a hole in me that i don't know how to fill, i loved you so much i wish i fought harder, you made me feel alive like nothing else
hope your nightmares are gone

love, Do
>>
Dearest you-(might)-know-who-you-R:

I know for sure now that you're not dead, so you may actually read this. I resent the fact that you likely see me as a murderer and a child molester (possibly one with more than one offense). If it counts for anything, which it probably doesn't, I never tried to kill you. If you actually read that letter and did an analysis on it, it was obvious that I wanted you back . . . not for you to commit suicide.

You may not think that I love you, but I know that I do. You deserve the absolute best in everything even if you hate me, and even f I don't always feel that way when I get mad at you.

You've caused me a lot of pain. I doubt that you want me, so my love for you will have to stay in my mind. It's a testament to the power of human emotion and imagination.

~J
>>
C
I need to get in touch with you
please
I hope you're safe
let's work things out
R
>>
Why didn't you want me? I just needed you around, you said you liked talking to me, you said I didn't deserve the things that happened. You told me I was a good person. Why did I ruin it by loving you? Why did you leave me? You never even said goodbye. I miss you so much and I don't know where you are or how to get you back. Did you lie to me when you said you could love me back? I'm sorry for whatever I did. I'm sorry. Please come back. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
>>
>>37741398
Anon you've repented enough from your sins.
>>
K
I'm not sure if you're just naturally distant or if I've done something, but it hurts. You were so kind and affectionate to me before but now you barely even want to look at me. Whatever I've done, I'm sorry. I just want to be friends with you and all the others. If you don't want me around, just say so. It's better to just take a harsh truth face-on than laying awake at night wondering if I've done something wrong or I'm just being paranoid.
S
>>
There should be a rule to include something identifiable to the person the letter is to so we can stop getting vague posts and "initials?".
>>
Hey B,

I miss talking to you

C
>>
Am I the only one so beyond hurt that they can't write it or vocalize it in their head?
>>
File: 1435658113245.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1435658113245.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I could write a novel from the apologies I owe people, and the thoughts I never shared with people who are dead now. I AM FILLED WITH REGRET 4CHAN IT'S OVERFLOWING WHAT DO I DO?
>>
>>37741798
oh shit this feel was too real
>>
>>37741798
Write them down faggot, it's therapeutic if nothing else
>>
>>37741827
Okay I'll try it
>>
>>37741119

>tfw you're not her
>>
File: 1435658778655.jpg (521KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1435658778655.jpg
521KB, 1920x1080px
>>37741941
>tfw when you're C
>>
>>37742032

Fuck man, that's been my wallpaper for like 3 straight years now. What did us Cs do to deserve this I know what I did, but besides that
>>
Why did you lead my bro on only to tell me that you were interested in me not him, despite the fact that you know I have a gf?

And the worst part is I think you could have been great.
>>
>>37741625
These were my posts if it helps
>>37733686
>>37733743
>>37733806
>>37734345

My initial is M.

Sometimes I will reply to random posts with no initials just to get the thoughts out of me and because I think it might be the person I like even though I know the chance of it is small.
>>
Y. P.

Sometimes I think I should speak to you again, even though you're a suicidal mess
>>
R,
No matter how much I try to deny it or suppress it, I very much like you. You are hilarious, hard-working, cute, adventurous, smart. Of course due to the circumstances of how we met and my current situation, we can't and can never be together, and hell, I don't even know if you feel the same for me. I know if I told you, it would ruin the entire group dynamic. So, here I am, stewing about it in hopes that you'll happen upon this. The more we hang out, the more I like you, the less I like E, and the more complicated things get. I feel like a terrible person for feeling this way, but I don't know if I'd give up these feelings if I had the option.
what doth life
-k
>>
I'm sorry I beta orbited you for four years. I had so little human interaction I interpreted every single one of your actions towards me as possible attraction, things as small as saying hello or standing near me. Now I know you were just too wholesome and nice to tell me to fuck off. But it's ok now i know. I know my place now.
>>
I'll drop full names cuz I don't give a fuck. Yesterday don't mean shit. Nicole I still remember watching League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and you putting your hand through the middle pocket of my hoodie to hold my hand even tho your pops was in the kitchen right behind us, I'm sorry for the way our relationship ended up, who knew two years was such a big age gap? Anna, I'm sorry I almost crashed my car taking you to the movies, it was a bad night for a date, I remember being nervous as fuck but glad I made the first move in the end. Natalie it's been like 15 years but I still remember our code word "Coca Cola" that we talked about online and said we'd kiss when one of us said it... you said it and we kissed and my little dick got hard... Lauren go fuck yourself I'll never forget the way you treated me when you were on top of the world even though I was the only one there for you when your family fell apart... RIP me boys, it's been fun, getting a couple big tats and then it's all over
>>
>>37732682
Hey L.P,
I still think about you sometimes, even though I'm now litteraly at the other side of the earth.
Might be lust, might be something more. Don't know.
I just hope that you'll answer my messages sometimes and stop turtelling away from the world. Makes me feel even more worthless than I am, probably does the same to you.
Love,
D.G.
>>
>>37741625
Don't count on it.
>>37742130
It wasn't for you. There is no how or where for me to contact them, I made sure of that. They'll likely never know I changed, but I did, and I won't go back.
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (119KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
119KB, 800x764px
>>37743026
>There is no how or where for me to contact them, I made sure of that.
Then why are you writing them?
>>
File: 5123431356.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5123431356.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
>>37743650
Doing the right thing don't always feel right son, you'll figure it out someday.
>>
>>37732682
Dear PT,
Why the fuck did you snitch you retard fucking kys nigger I couldve gotten arrested for all that weed. holy shit nigger.
>>
>>37743888
What are you even talking about? There's no reason to be writing them a letter, just leave them alone.
>>
>>37743986
They can't figure out it was me. They won't so it's essentially the same.
>>
>>37732682
Why did you betray me? I gave you everything.
>>
T and J

I'm really, really sorry for disappearing right before you guys' wedding reception. I was in a bad place mentally and I was too ashamed to tell you what I was going through and why I wasn't able to go. You guys were really good friends to me and I messed it all up. The dinner we had in Flushing was great and I still hope that I can return the favor for that. I want to contact both of you and apologize, but I feel like that would make things worse than they already are. It's been four years since then and I didn't realize it until recently. Thank you for inviting me to the civil wedding. I hope you're able to look fondly in spite of me. Congrats on the kid. I wish nothing but the best for him.

E
>>
>>37744188
*look fondly on that
>>
>>37741741
No. Me too anon.
>>
Sometimes I wish we were closer, that's not really something you can force though. We spent so much time together and I thought it would all fall in place before it all fell apart. I don't know if you've ever had a close friend, or someone who loves every part of you and much as you love every part of them, but that's not what this is. I had it once, and lost it, and I was so blind I missed my chance to have it again, I don't know if I'll ever have that opportunity for the rest of my life. I can't ever tell you you're not enough, because you're more than I deserve, but I can only hope there's more for me out there.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (487KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
487KB, 3000x2250px
E

look t J
>>
Dear M,
Sorry for telling you to kill yourself and blocking you abruptly, but you were bored of me and I'm tired of people never wanting to talk to me
>>
Dear S,
You were the first girl to ever show a genuine interest in my life and shower me with affection and interest. I have never experienced that before and never will again. For a week our email correspondence made me believe that I as in love and had found someone who would reciprocate that love and it was the start of something meaningful. Why did you stop responding and never even say goodbye? Why was it so soon? I was heartbroken and I replaced that feeling with anger and resentment that grows as the bricks in my wall continue to pile
>>
H

I knew it was too good to be true. I had hopes it was different this time. But I should have known. You did it perfectly but I finally realized it. So next time will be it. I'm done, I can't do this again.

K
>>
Anyone else look at these threads to see if anyone wrote them? My name starts with a unique letter and despite talking to quite a few people from here throughout the years there hasn't been a letter written to me because I'm that unimportant. I know I shouldn't look for validation through threads like these but i'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt at all.
>>
N

Why the fuck couldn't you tell me you found some chad motherfucker while we were together. I would have been able to stop caring about you sooner. I even wrote you that stupid letter fuck you.

The worst part is I can't really hate him, he has everything I don't, compassion, looks, belief and bigger firearms.

J
>>
J,
thanks for ghosting me. i don't get what's so wrong with me. you told me you loved me.
>>
File: energy in energy out.png (72KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
energy in energy out.png
72KB, 746x717px
M. C.

Wow.

You're such a fucking failure that it's hilarious.
You did it to yourself. L.M gave you a job and told you how to fix your problems, but you're too much of an egomaniac and a liar to act tolerable for longer than 24 hours at a time. And then you have the audacity to bitch to people blatantly projecting your own insecurities onto us.

I'm glad someone is taking your myriad instagram and snapchat photos and editing a gay porno movie out of them. You earned it. I'm glad your new uni friends are alienating you. You earned it. I'm glad you haven't talked to me in months. Thank you.

Fucking hell, this guy is a meme. Imagine a socially functioning Chris Chan. Fucking lolcow at it's finest, there's always some new saga every time you see him.
>>
A
YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL i am very obviously into you and trying desperately to connect to you, why wont you give me a chance? or do you just do this to everyone? i wouldnt be surprised, i mean with your looks im sure you have your fair share of orbiters. sigh, i wish youd just let me know at least.
>>
>>37745068
Oh, and I'm glad your new girlfriend is ruining your social life. Not even jealous, and if I cared about you I would tell you to wake the fuck up and dump her (but it's too fun to watch).
>>
>>37744953
Same. Keep coming here to see if i was more to the person that ghosted me than someone they got bored of. So far no luck
>>
>>37745074
When will I see you again?
>>
>>37745379
if this is who i wrote about you wouldve messaged me back since its been almost 4 hours now
>>
You shattered my heart into a million pieces.
>>
O,

You have a very cute face, but every now and then when I see it I have flashbacks of Chris-Chan. I promise you it's not that big of a resemblance because I still like you and your face, but every now and then when I least expect it I see Chris and feel the need to laugh.

You're very nice though, and I wish I hadn't been so autistic back in high school. I can't think of a better person to have as a gf than you, especially in this time where so few women are interested in long-term relationships/marriage.

-I
>>
Why do you want me to cook soooooo badly? What the fuck is wrong with you people.

I can cook. It's fucking easy. I just don't want to.
>>
>>37746204

you forgot to sign, lemme do it for you;

t. person unable to cook
>>
>>37746278
You could ask my exes...

Oh wait, they were all fucking murdered. For real.

What the fuck is going on.
>>
>>37746413

nigga, I'm watching Scooby-Doo and you're giving me the jeebies.
>>
p
why is it that everytime i come back, you make want to throw the fuck up.
tfw only came back for the free shit on notification.
ik ur not asking me to come back but thats not rly the point.
a
>>
C
Fuck you. "Platonic" my ass. You weren't interested and you knew it, just be straight about it. Well, in any case, I can sure say you're interesting. But as for a conversation partner? Nah, I'll stick to the people I have.
M
>>
Dear R:

I've been going through letters on an archive wondering which posts are yours, if any. I hope you've still been posting about me. It's been a while.

~J (>>37741098)

P.S.:Sorry I didn't see your text from nearly 4 month ago until yesterday, or if I did, I forgot about it and don't know why I didn't respond.
>>
https://youtu.be/E0hocxoNleU
>>
Bumpo originalo spaghettio
>>
I told you, I'm not going to talk to or have sex with R, I, V. I will not have sex with anyone that has a penis. I will not have a threesome if there is going to be any other than my own involved. If it's any of those people, or if there is another penis involved... I'm going to turn around and walk away.

I will not stay.

You easily could have given me what I wanted but you refused.
>>
Why isn't it "Whom to follow"?

Why aren't they "The Whom"?

Why couldn't the title of the songs be "Whom ya gonna call?" or "Whom Do You Love" ?
>>
>>37749563
Say it aloud. Sounds disgusting.
>>
>>37749875
Ohhh I see how it is. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>37749563
You're right, but yeah, it's awkward.
>>
Bumpo oregano spaghettio
>>
>>37750527
Yes. I thought that *m* was important.

I suppose that it may be a tone like the butler.
>>
D, I know you overslept and missed our thing together but it's totally fine, don't worry
>>
J,

I miss you.
I hope you're well.
Let me know if you ever want to talk...

ok, b-bye,

J
>>
JVP

sup senpai lol, didn't know you browse this board too.

CB
>>
>>37751972
I had someone better to spend time with
>>
>>37746597
tfw you type like this, you're an a and you often write to a p
freaky but i also hope p doesn't get confused
>>
>>37732682
Dear anon,

I realise I'm always thinking of you whatever I do during the day.
Our relationship is built on a fragile balance. That's why I want to cherish this relationship.

anon
>>
File: g182083_u47731_TROY.jpg (38KB, 507x427px) Image search: [Google]
g182083_u47731_TROY.jpg
38KB, 507x427px
Dear Anna,

I never stopped missing you.

Even thought you're a selfish and shallow person, I really hope you're doing okay.
>>
D,

I've never felt so scared to lose someone before. When I came over and you played that song for me, I thought of you the whole time. When I talk about you, she tells me, "It sounds like you're in love!" but I don't know whether she's right. I do love you. But loving and being in love with somebody are two different things.

I would die for you. I'd do anything for you if you'd only ask. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. To think of your eyes and the way you smile at me can just move me to tears. I could never tell you face to face, but for what it's worth, loving you has saved my life.

Love,
R
>>
>tfw too paranoid the person reading is the person i'm talking about to write a letter or leave any details whatsoever

w-we're all gonna make it
>>
>>37741398
GET OUT OF MY HEAD ANON AAAAAAAA
>>
A

You were my best friend and my only friend. You saved me from being alone but only to put me back into it. You used to do stuff to me and i thought you liked me. but i was wrong. When you left my other friends followed. i don't want to be alone, shit dude, i didn't do anything to hurt you enough for you to block me and cut me from your life. please message me back. i miss you.

AB
>>
>>37741719
I don't completely feel that that's true.
send another request if it is
B
>>
J,
I hope you're doing well. I miss talking and drinking with you. It's fathers day this weekend, it would have been really nice to drink with you during all of this.
- R
>>
File: abadmem.png (366KB, 720x397px) Image search: [Google]
abadmem.png
366KB, 720x397px
tfw the person i want to write a letter to lurks r9k and has a no contact order against me
>>
File: 1468520901023.jpg (89KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1468520901023.jpg
89KB, 720x644px
Seeing you and your cunt attitude around turns my stomach. I hope you're miserable, you probably are. Eat dick nigger.
>>
>>37738747
Serves you right dumb roastie. If he hit you and someone called the police I guarantee that you would tell the police not to press charges. Stupid roastie whore.
>>
But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened
And that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger
And that feels so rough
You didn't have to stoop so low

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY
>>
R
Ive asked about you
and they told me things
my mind hasnt changed
girl i still feel the same
whats a life without fun
please dont feel so ashamed
ive had mine youve had yours
we both know.
D
>>
>>37751151
it's because of the way grammar is.

think of it this way:
he/she --> who
him/her --> whom

example:
"to whom does this belong?" could not be "to she does this belong?" or "does this belong to she?". it would have to be "does this belong to her?"

hopefully this helps
t. grammarfag
>>
File: .STEFAN.png (210KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
.STEFAN.png
210KB, 576x432px
L (C is your real name).
I'm sorry for calling you what I did and honestly talking to was probably one of the few things that gave me joy even if it was just silly little conversations on Skype. I really hope you add me back or get in contact somehow. I care about you so much and I've been beating myself up every day thinking about how much of a dick I was to you.
Love from B (A really).
>>
I'm really sorry for being that way alot, I'm really afraid of you and I try my best not to show it. It's a struggle for me to do things with other people, I was just getting good at it too, then all this other stuff happened that just makes me even more afraid to be around anyone. I don't know what to do anymore, I'll just go back to pretending like nothing happened if it makes it easier.
>>
MM,
I just quite don't know how to approach wht we have anymore. Maybe it is because i'm a sperg who just hides it well, or we're both just swimming in confusion. You yourself might not even consider what we have as special and take as a fool or I might be frustrating to you because of how mixed and undecusive I am, well this if's is what made me attracted to you in the first place.
Just some words that I would frankly liked to say to you if i had a spine. Coming from a person that consider you as a savior.
PP.
>>
>>37755771
>that grammar
I should probably consider rereading myself more often
>>
OP,

This is a pretty good thread, desu.
Feelings besides anger are super gay though.
I don't think you'll read this, but if you do, just know

If you don't respond to this post your tendies will burn in the oven tonight.

Yours,
Anon.
>>
I'm sorry that I am not as much active as I used to be. I am currently going to move out soon to a better home. Rest assured I did not forget you. I'm just terribly busy since lot of thing happened recently. I'll be back once everything is settled up.

I'll be seeing you around later.
>>
>>37756212
It's feels like you forgot and worse that you hate me and don't want me in your life.
>>
>>37756798
Nah, Don't worry about it. It is just a transitional phase in life after the rough patch has happened.
>>
E.S.,

I've never met a girl like you and I probably won't anytime soon. I enjoyed being with you, and I regret not spending more time with you, especially since I'll probably never see you again. I hope I do see you again.
>>
>>37753453
I will if you can give me the initial of my last name, just so there's no mistakes
>>
Im sorta caught in the middle
All my thoughs keep turning away
When i found you you said i should put my fears on the table
But now your lost
And so am i
Back to where i hide
All my friends have gotten off this ride
So now i only have my demons by my side
I am not alright.
When i met you
You said to put my worries aside
When i met you, i wasnt alright
I just wanted to hide
But you told me to fight
I am not alright.

Is it worse that i constantly want your attention but i dont want to pester you so i just sit in silence?

D - to whoever cares i guess
>>
>>37757111
This kinda shit is why you're not on my list.
B
>>
Sarah,

The bullshit you put me through is less than what you have suffered. I should hate you but I am because of you. I will never talk to you again out of respect for your life. I know myself better than I did. There is a void that will always be left unfilled. A scar that cant be seen. May peace find you. My life will always be indebted for your service. I do not mean it in a positive sense. Take that with a grain of salt.

A lost Soul,
Paul
>>
>>37733481
tell me more about this L
>>
Aaaah... The person i think of all the time is never gonna write a letter to me. Fucking wishfull thinking huh. It's amazing how insignifant a person can be to someone they put so much thought into. Hell i'm not even the protagonist of my own life. I've hardly mattered at all to anybody i think, i'm just a person people put up with. Or most of the time i just go unnoticed. For the most part, this doesn't really bother me. I enjoy being by myself generally. But it's when i meet someone i like, a person i really want to have a connection with... And they treat me like everybody else do i realize how alone i am in the world. The loneliness and the sadness is soul crushing when i think of you. I miss you everyday.
>>
>>37758194
Hey man. I know what its like to feel like a side character. Shit sucks but you are the main character and the main character has to form his party. Ya know?
>>
>>37755549
Thank you for your kindness.

I'm sad because I know the fact that people tend not to use *whom*.
>>
I get it, you can read my mind some how.

I don't understand though. Have I ever even had a single degenerate thought? Shouldn't it have become abundantly clear that my thoughts of seeing a pretty lady are clean and artistic appreciation. Also, I don't think of underage girls as sexual at-fucking-all.
>>
I am so sorry I did what I did
I am so sorry I cant love or feel
Maybe if I did things different we would be together right now, but even if we were you would leave eventually. I chose to be a smartass and "le intelligent" over being happy.
And the worst part is you love that about me. Now we are both taken so it doesnt even fucking matter.
Fuck me.
>>
>>37758820
what do you mean you cant love or feel?
I need context here
>>
>>37758856
Im a sociopath, I cant feel love or empathy
Im seeing a therapist but its going nowhere
>>
File: 1475987331222.jpg (224KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1475987331222.jpg
224KB, 524x468px
it disgusts me how you spread yourself so thin, pretending to be committed to yourself while you keep giving yourself away.
is it really that painful for you to think about your future?
I wish I could help but something tells me that's the last thing you're looking for.. at least from people like me
>>
Why are you so frigid? I have no way of contacting you, perhaps that's how you intended for it to be. Are you in contact with my brother?
>>
I miss being with you so much. I'm sorry I didn't think enough about you, and I made it about me too much. I didn't seem to care about your interests, and I was generally an asshole. I'm sorry I left things the way I did. I wish that I could do it over again, and this time I would focus so much more on you. I would text you every morning, even if it was just to say good morning to let you know how much you meant to me. My friends and family say that it was a good thing, and that you made the relationship about you, but I know better. I miss you.
>>
timmy
you are the most horrible person i know and im so ashamed to have to call you my brother. you stole from me, from ma. you sold your wife's body. all for drugs.
im glad malachi died and destiny got taken away. you and your stupid dopewhore couldn't stay sober long enough to even see if he was breathingng in his crib. words hurt but you hurt more. never have children.
-itty bitty
>>
Z,

I'm sorry about the way things ended. You told me it was because we had grown apart, and that it would be better this way. I said that I agreed, and we went our separate ways. But goddamn, I wish I had tried harder. I took it for granted that you would just always be there. I just sat around and grew bored instead of caring more about you. I'm so sorry. I wish that I could go back, and do it all over again. Except this time I would text you every morning, even if it was just to tell you good morning. I would make absolutely sure that you knew how much I cared and how much you meant to me. I would come over and cuddle, or watch anime, or whatever you wanted rather than play stupid fucking video games. I miss you and I know I fucked up. I let us grow apart. Even though my family and M says that it was a good thing, and that you made the relationship about you, I know better. I miss you.

From Q
>>
Dear R,

I'm sorry I ever doubted you. What happened on Monday really helped me realize you're someone I need to keep in my life at all costs and I need to seek help. I know you told me I don't need to thank you a million times, but I just can't help it, so thank you. I'm glad we've met.
>>
https://youtu.be/Ng_Lmb0-aTk
>>
So my brother is selling drugs? Explain why he has money to buy all that stupid shit all the time.

>>37760543
Whatever happened to the green light? It was green for like a month. Usually, green means go. As in, let's get this party started. Why is it yellow now? What changed? What does it even mean?

just end this shit.
>>
>>37760913
Because Minions are yellow.
I don't care about political implications.
>>
Dear myself,

Beating the entire world was easier than expected, yeah?
I mean, you know that old saying "take on someone your own size."
So, naturally, it had to be everyone combined all at once.
But you really should've known the entire world would be a sore loser.
Oh well, live and learn.

- myself
>>
>>37738816
You should ask her out.
>>
>>37732884
That's what I wanted and tried to get across many times, I wasn't ready to get better and it couldn't come externally either way
Some puzzles aren't meant to be put together, just give up and move on
>>
>>37741398
It's not you or your fault, it's on me
I really meant all those things, but you have to understand what a pathetically paranoid and damaged individual I am, it's not about what you can or can't do but rather my own inability to let people into my life
I feel nothing but fear all the time, I hate myself and second guess the motives of anyone who as much as glances at me
How could this quivering, irredeemable mess of a person let yet another person burden themselves with trying to make it better? I've never been good enough for anyone, always used then tossed aside for any quick replacement as soon as the opportunity pops up
And this isn't a one time occurrence, it's been a theme that has carefully polished my sense of inferiority across many, many years, I was never good enough for my parents, I was never good enough for friends, I was never good enough for girlfriends, no matter the effort I put into them I always end up with a knife in my back before my naive ass even realizes it
I don't want to be hurt again, if I stay alone and out of everyone's sight then no one will hate me, use me or replace me again
You did absolutely nothing wrong, please don't put this on yourself when it's not about what you lack but rather what I lack
>>
>>37755032
I don't know why, but I pay attention to his teeth. I think about a frame and the aligned teeth of the European.

His voice resembles that of Sting.
>>
A.P.

I know that you've moved on in your heart, and it kills me. All I wanted was to be your friend again.

I wish I had retained enough dignity to tell you that parting ways wasn't really what I wanted.

- M
>>
>>37763160
I pay attention to her mouth and head especially at 2:30- 3:30 and imagine that's how I made the girl I loved at the time feel. The shoulder roll at 2:45 and the lips at 3:00 give me chills. It's a good scene watching his reactions to her words and vice versa.

Currently listening to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8
>>
>>37763526
Nice, anon.
Especially the baseline is cool.
This music reminds of R&B of the 1980's - 1990's. In my opinion.
>>
You guys freak me out sometimes. The secret messages you send me... with things like "J's mother is the killer." and "V is dead. I is dead. R is dead." and other things such as "I will keep laying beside you, and under you." make me think someone in my family killed my ex, wrapped up her body, and put the body in the walls/floor/basement. You keep seeing things that reference something being stored under the stairs or in a wall too...

It makes me think someone is trying to frame me for murder. Like, I put a hit out on my ex or something. All of my accounts were hacked after all.

What the tits.
>>
>>37763815
That was really deep and honest and understanding. I thought something like this might be going on inside you but to see it word for word is something else. When I talked to you again I had already let all of it go. I thought you've been through enough already and let everything go.. hopefully to see the parts of you that I knew and missed, much like you desire the parts of me that you knew. I feel the ghost of me is beautiful in it's damage and I don't think that's something you or most people can easily understand. My damage was/is beautiful to me because I'm still here and I wouldn't want anyone who sees it as ugly. I didn't want to hide it, it's who I am but I don't see it as permanence like you may. It's something to heal. You don't remember who you were though? How you made me feel in the beginning.. the look on my face when I felt your warmth. And all that is gone now, replaced with your cynicism like you express in your letter. Something I don't need and I can't let in. Do you think I would have ever talked to you when we met to begin with if you treat me like you do now? If you vomited on me I wouldn't have talked to you. I never forgot who I was. I just filled it with other parts and experiences. I brutally killed off and resurrected parts of me over and over again while fighting the parts that ate holes in my brain and refill them over again until I found a combination formed some semblance of strength without you. And it worked. As long as I kept the you out. And here I am now, getting close to the you now corrodes me and makes me the weak that you left me, the ghost. And staying away makes me a shell of new parts bolstered together for strength. Somewhere inbetween those two is your love, and I may never hear you say that word ever again.
>>
>>37758370
This anon is stuck in a pokeball
>>
>>37744953
Does your name begin with a Q? X? Z?
>>
HJA

I'm fucking tired of thinking about you. After over three years of history I'm tired of fucking thinking about all the bullshit we've been through. You're probably hung up after surgery right now, but I want you to know that I'm still so fucking mad at you. Mad at you for throwing our relationship away just so you could date/fuck other people, mad at you because you feel entitled to some spot in my life, mad at you because you refuse to leave me be. Fuck you, fuck you forever and ever because you just can't leave me alone. I want to find my own happiness, and I'm tired of you ruining everything that brings me joy.

N
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Ooooooreganolililuhsisidi
>>
Z,

I have only lived your life for a few days now--how have you not broken? How can you accept this? No, I shouldn't blame you. I'm not sure that there's really anything else. Maybe once we get a job we can buy things other than shitty drugs to plug our leaky selves up. I can't believe we're being asked to keep living while the askers refuse to give a shit. Myself included.

I'm not sorry. I wished you as a friend made me feel I was something other than an accessory, so fuck your refusal of self awareness.
I miss smoking pot with you in our home neighborhoods, but now it's just self abuse.
I'm sorry I couldn't be a better friend. I guess I don't have as much patience as I dreamt I did.

N
>>
ZH
God do I love you, I love you so fucking much. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I never want this to end. If things go well, some day, I wanna marry you. I wanna take care of you and make you happy even more than we are. Goodnight love.
AS
>>
You've taken me for four and a half years and counting. You've loved me, tolerated me, fed me, and taken care of me. Now it's my turn to return the favor. When I get through with college and finally have a supporting job, I will be able to pay for our expenses, including your diabetes. But please be patient, because college is a long and strenuous process. However, I know I'll make it because I've always wanted you and I to live a happy life style together, comfortably. I love you, Brandon.
>>
You're so much cooler than I am, and I feel that I'm not worthy of your friendship. I get nervous when you message me because you intimidate me. I also have a crush on you, and I hate myself. I'm not going to add initials because I'm really embarrassed that I feel this way.
>>
>>37732682
I'm tired of trying to prove myself. I could spit backwards off a cliff, on a sunny spring day, and land it in a better pile of dog lisps than you.
>>
>>37732682
Dear J

I want to lick your clit and make you scream and shake

A
>>
>>37732682
Dear God,

Give me the strength to write this in a way that brightens at least one person's day. Us stupid little apes, we have our own ways, of telling each other we're not enough, I guess it's because we don't ever think we could be good enough for you, I'm really sorry to say that, because I try every day to prove how much you love me, and to make myself understand that I could never be anything more than enough for you.
>>
>>37766661
>believing in religion

Fuck off christfag
>>
>>37764535
>I will keep laying beside you, and under you.

Damn.
>>
Your a year younger and better than me in every way. You keep telling me that things will get better for me yet I have felt no change and it does not seem I ever will. Seeing you be overly positive pisses me off because I don't know if im gonna have a happy ending and neither do you, yet you pretend like everything is going to be alright. Easy to say from your position. If this keeps up I might kill myself just to fucking spite you, just so you know that you were wrong.
>>
Dear Alex,

Your stutter and laugh are extremely cute

Sincerely,
Michael
>>
i hope i made you happy, if even for a little bit
>>
>>37767288
It was more than enough
>>
R

I love my job, please when you know the nights are busy, fucking give me someone to work with. You know this isn't easy by myself
>>
File: 1497677962969.jpg (93KB, 596x652px) Image search: [Google]
1497677962969.jpg
93KB, 596x652px
>>37767284
Thanks Michael.

Dear Future Alex, find out who Michael is and if he wants to strug-g-g-gle snuggle.

Yours Truly, past Alex.
ps. fix the laptop you dick.
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.