[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, who'd you rather date? And don't lie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: 1497493939212.jpg (326KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497493939212.jpg
326KB, 1280x960px
Fembots, who'd you rather date? And don't lie
>>
>play BF2 (long fucking time ago, must be around 2006)
>be very bad at flying and shooting from helis
>running next to heli spawn point when heli respawn
>some guy took it, then shout "jump in" to me
>nah man, I'm really shitty with flyers, I'll kill us both in 20 seconds
>jump in, don't worry, I tell you what to do
>I don't think this gonna work, but OK
>I'm the gunner, he's a pilot
>the guy is fucking heli wizard, pulling stunts that I don't even know are possible in BF
>and in the same time he giving me a shitload of perfect targets to kill
>end up with 3 digits score for this round (up to this time I barely score more than 10 when in chopper), and heaps of badges and pins
>got a msg after this:
>you see Anon? I told you you can do it
>man, it's only because you are so fucking good at flying this thing.
>well, kind of, ha ha (I checked: the guy was fuckin FIFTH best bf2 helo pilot worldwide)
>start chating
>guy is very nice, always cherfull and cracking jokes
>the guy was retired heavy building equipment mechanics in his mid 50. He retired because he had an accident where his leg get fucking crushed. he barely can walk now. his friend son showed him a BF2 one day and he started to playing it
>having nothing else to do all days, he become fucking good
>we played together for about 6 months or so. he fucking teach me flying choppers in game so well that I end up in 20 best world bf2 heli pilots at that time
>I moved to different city (for college) and lost conact with him. Also, due to work and study don't have a time for playing anymore
>Now the guy must be in his late 60, or even dead.
>I hope you are well and kickin', you cool old geezer; you vere coolest online chap I've ever meet.
>>
guy on the left is probably happier than OP
>>
>>37732744
I'II take things that never happened for 1,000
>>
>>37732744

BLACKED OPS is a good game
>>
Why do guys act like women going for hot guys is some sort of trump card? Like it proves that women are uniquely superficial? Guys are exactly the same way..
>>
>>37732856
>men exclusively go for hot women

good meme
>>
Fembot here, I'd have to go with left. No chance of him cheating on me and he'd probably be so grateful to have me he would put up with me denying him sex and making him buy me things or eat me out. I would fuck the shit out of right though. It would be fun knowing left has never gotten anal or blowjob but right gets it every time he wants it.
>>
>>37732472
Don't know who these people are. Obviously one is a model and that's who I am supposed to choose to prove I'm shallow.
The truth is that I am not attracted to men enough to date one based off looks.
>>
Men have personality, women have nothing but looks going for them. They can have things that make them worse, like being slutty, stds, or being vegan, but there is nothing besides looks that can attract me to a woman. If a guy isn't going for hot women it's because he is lowering his standards. Usually because he is really horny or knows he can't do any better.
>>
>>37733024
wow a fembot showing that she is aware of expected answers to prove she is different

stop trying so hard babe
>>
Right, but only if he doesn't cheat on me. I wouldn't date left.
>>
>>37733083
That you think it's hard work to know that is very telling, babe.
>>
>>37733013
>he would put up with me denying him sex and making him buy me things or eat me out.
Do this to me.
>>
>>37732535
this made me sad
nice greentext anon
>>
>>37733177
What's your current and expected in 10 years salary? Last time I tried this with a robot he bought me nice things but he worked at mcdonalds so while I appreciated it and even got a little excited at the thought of him in poverty to spoil me I knew he would never be able to give me the big house I want.

We broke up last year after he was really excited about getting a new job and making $17/hr. Had all these crazy plans but I dumped him saying he doesn't pay me as much attention anymore. I didn't want to b too mean because he wouldn't deserve that kind of treatment, but at the same time I don't deserve to live on $30k/yr either.
>>
>>37733315
I have no idea, my income is really volatile. I would never work a steady job though so I'm probably not the guy for you.
>>
>>37732535
must have been an interesting experience
>>
>>37733013

This is exactly why i don't even bother, and cringe at ugly guys with gfs/wives. You can improve yourself all you want, and put in SO MUCH EFFORT to get a gf, yeah, i guess almost anyone can get a gf. But i NEVER want to be just something a woman settles for and not be what they actually want.

How do ugly guys in relationships cope with the fact thar their gf is lusting over a million guys that aren't them?

>oh but at the end of the day, who's the one she's with? *smug grin*

Get a grip. Most ugly guys aren't getting anything but cuckings from 'the love of their life'.

I either want a gf who's panties get soaked at the thought of me or no gf at all.
>>
>>37732856
Wrong. Nature says that women are more valuable than men, so women only want the best men.
>>
I would like to hear Insomnia-Chan's input on this.
>>
>>37733315
>I don't deserve to live on $30k/yr either.
than go out and get a job that pays more than that for yourself, then that statement MIGHT be true. You don't 'deserve' anything.
>>
>>37733367
Fair enough, I'm a greedy bitch but I don't want to fuck around with a man who can't give me my dream. For some reason that just seems unnecessarily mean. I'm not looking for anything crazy though. $70-150k range is fine. I just want to be a stay at home wife in the suburbs and a little 1800+sqft house and usual clothes, manicures, etc.I regret ignoring a guy in uni because I thought male nurses were gay and poor. He's posting on facebook pictures of rock climbing and his porsche. I mean it's a boxster, but that's still a porsche. I learned to settle for good enough at that point, I don't care about how prestigious a job is.

>>37733610
It's mutually beneficial. He gets a hot girl, she gets someone who will provide and never cheat. You could be the hottest man in the world and we'll still want to cheat. It's no different than men really. You get the perfect stacy gf but you still fuck that ugly bimbo coworker. Fuck if I know why but it's human nature.I don't care enough to fight it but if it's happening then I am getting mine too.
>>
I would be amazed if the guy on the left hasn't killed himself yet

His sole purpose in life is to make other people feel better about themselves
>>
>>37733877
absurd, you're so low to the ground you might as well become part of the trash that litters city streets. what an abhorrent abomination you are.
>>
File: 20.jpg (296KB, 1280x1815px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
296KB, 1280x1815px
>>37733928
guy on the left is a millionaire you newfags.
>>
>>37733877
>I regret ignoring a guy in uni because I thought male nurses were gay and poor.

drink bleach whore
>>
>>37733960
in that case, i'd date left
>>
>>37732472

kek, you're comparing a gay with a gay
>>
>>37733851
My job is being pretty and not making my man look bad to his face or friends and family. That's a lot of work. I'm a conservative so women aren't supposed to be employed. It's shameful for both her and the man.

>>37733941
I'm sure you're a hit with the ladies. Keep negging me, I'm getting sooo wet.
>>
I would trade in looks for a good online personality. That way I can swoon all the fembots and get all them erps..
>>
>>37734009
you are why misogyny exists.
kys you fucking leech on society.
>>
>>37734035
>get all them erps..
why though
also fembots are erps sluts, easy af
>>
>>37734009
HAHAHAHAHA so you're just a dumb bimbo raised on disney princess stories. No wonder you can't find a decent guy.
>>
>>37734009
Conservative women are retarded wastes of skin desu. You'll fall into a really deep depression if you stay at home too much.
I've been there, I dated a conservative man who wouldn't let me get a job or have my license so I had no friends. I didn't have to pay rent but he was always threatening to kick me out if I didn't clean well enough and I wasn't allowed sick days.
If I had a job and paid rent, my name would have been on the lease and I'd have had more security and the means to make my own way.
>>
>>37733960
>Guy on left is millionaire
Bullshit faggot
>>
>>37732472
Neither. Both are attentionwhores if their pictures are widespread. Surely they both have social media.

I'm into anti-social-media paranoid loners who hate being recognized. I'm dating one it's so great and he's good to me
>>
>>37734089
I'd still want my license so I could go shopping or to the spa. He sounds abusive really, they do things like want you to wear dirty clothes or not let you shower before they start hitting. Conservative was just a disguise. I'd consider it my house so clean isn't a problem at all. I like pretty things, and part of that is keeping things decorated how I want.
>>
>>37734140
I'm glad there's someone like you.
>>
>>37734140
you are not real or a women
>>
>>37734009

>I have no value other than my holes and I admit it
>why can't I find a decent man? :((((((
>>
>>37734195
Tbf if what you really want is to be a housewife, you should seek somebody who will support you in it regardless of politics.

I think my dude was abusive actually because he made me stay home all day and then played martyr for having to work while I didn't when all I wanted was a job.
>>
File: varg.jpg (41KB, 467x521px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
41KB, 467x521px
>>37732472
based on appearance alone, the attractive one on the right, who would you rather date?
>>
>>37734078
I'm bad at erping
>>
>>37734197
I'm glad there are loner types out there.

>>37734198
I'm not posting my face, tits, vagina or any body part of mine. Try your sociopathic manipulation tactics on some low intellect skank, maybe she'll fall for it.
>>
The one on the left would look pretty good if he just got a haircut and gained a little weight
>>
>>37734397
I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to find the one for me, being a loner and all.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.