[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two nights ago >taking dog on her nightly walk >find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8

File: 1497409452354.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1497409452354.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>two nights ago
>taking dog on her nightly walk
>find small toads hopping around on sidewalk
>normally pick them up and throw them as hard as I can towards the field
>this time pick one up and launch it high into the air
>he hits the ground with a meaty THWAP and doesn't move save for a few twitches
>giggle a bit cause of the sound it made upon impact
>pick it up again and throw it as high into the air as I can
>THWAP!!
>laugh a little bit and then see how he's splayed and not moving a bit
>feel instant remorse, pick up his corpse and toss it into someone's yard
>haunted by it now

Is there anyway I can get rid of this feeling?
>>
stew in your misery psycho
>>
File: 1482692648804.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482692648804.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>37732366
Enough, please help me.
>>
Just be friendly to toads from now on
>>
How would you feel if a giant picked you up and threw you around like a ragdoll?

I hope you will reincarnate as one of those toads you enjoy tormenting.
>>
>>37732366

/thread for real
>>
Oh its fine. Its just a toad. There is no consequence to it.
>>
>>37732567
>psychopaths actually believe this

Hahaha, how wrong you are.
>>
>>37732567
> There is no consequence to it.

this is also the thought process of Chad when he bullies you
if he tortures or makes you feel miserable there are no consequences, he will never get punished by his peers, even more, people will sometimes even cheer for him to torture that autistic maladjusted dork with no friends
>>
Fuck off it's just a toad. Wait literally 15 minutes after this thread dies and you'll forget all about it and the next day you'll be on another walk happily tossing frogs around
>>
File: 1488085813500.gif (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1488085813500.gif
7KB, 645x773px
>>37732502
Right, from now on, whatever toad I encounter I'll be as nice as I possibly can to it.

>>37732559
Well if it was a giantess I wouldn't mind, maybe she could even swallow me whole...

>>37732567
I dunno, I still feel pretty bad about it.
>>
>>37732583
The world will do just fine without a single toad,i assure you.

>>37732603
Some things are just ment to suffer.
>>
>>37732336
You need to die OP.
>>
From now on pick them up and poke their little tummies. It's really cute and sometimes they ree a bit for you. Be nice to animals in general anon. If you want to hang out with some animal buddies I recommend either ring snakes, beetles, or tree frogs. They all enjoy climbing and hugging onto you, just let them go after 20 or so minutes.
>>
I once
ONCE
used a frog as a baseball as a kid and immediately regretted hitting it with the bat because
>A) its guts sprayed all over my face
and
>B) upon inspection, I found it moving with its guts handing out, trying to get away

I didn't even put it out of its misery. It was a fucking frog and I still think about it at least once a month from over 10 years ago.
>>
>>37732644
You're a piece of fucking shit

orignalisio
>>
>>37732706
>>37732681
You are acting like he killed a dog or a cat. It is literally just a toad. Fucking pussy.

>>37732630
Listen to this guy,he knows what he is talking about.
>>
>>37732603
>projecting this hard onto a fucking toad
there really is no saving some of you freaks
>>
>>37732733
>le arbitrary levels of acceptance meme XD

I hope you got bullied all your life lmao
>>
>>37732702
if it's any help that thing was 100% dead and the movement was muscles firing without control
>>
>>37732673
The world will also do fine if I murdered you right now, doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.
Although now that I think about it, maybe it is.
>>
>>37732750
Oh wow. That really hurt. Gees. Ahhh. Maybe i should look towards changing my worldveiw. Wow.
>>
>>37732770
No it wasn't you sick fuck, it's possible to survive in that state for a couple minutes. Fuck you
>>
>>37732750
>>>/an/
fuck off to your containment board you filthy vegan hippie
>>
>>37732336
I used to kill toads by jumping on them with both feet and crushing their skulls with a rock. Or i would step loudly near them then when they would jump i would kick them like a ball. I found it funny how their guts would go out their mouth and shit.
I also killed a duck by throwing a huge rock in it while it was sleeping in a stream. And i would torture any insect i got my hands on. And i would bait cats into coming near me and them kick them or hit them.
I honestly dont know what the fuck was wrong with me. I did this during my early teens, but i calmed down. Im still not quite right in the head and i get these disturbing thoughts, but i really like animals now and i would never do something like that anymore. I even try to save every bug i can instead of killing it. Im sorry that i come off as edgy but that how it was and im not proud of myself.
Altho my "hate" nowadays is aimed more towards people than animals.
>>
>>37732779
you sound like a dumb sarcastic roastie cunt, fuck off retard
>>
Torturing animals is a sign of psychopathy.
>>
>>37732784
yes it was you dumb fuck
>>
>>37732777
What an edgey faggot. Fuck off nigga lmao.
>>
>>37732779
You type like a fucking bitch lol
>>
File: 1489469952682.jpg (91KB, 604x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489469952682.jpg
91KB, 604x597px
Learn from the experience. Don't cause things to suffer. Are you suffering right now? Because when you cause suffering, you visit suffering on yourself.
>>
>>37732807
No it wasn't, I'm so sick of arguing with you virgin retards who have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>37732791
You sound kinda like Super Mario when you jumped on them, did you ever get a 1-UP?

>>37732814
>when you cause suffering, you visit suffering on yourself

But before this I've suffered.
>>
>>37732799
Why? Because i am not taking some douchebag on the internet seriously? Haha ok champ.
>>
>>37732844
KYS

orignalioso
>>
File: 1474567463882.jpg (86KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
1474567463882.jpg
86KB, 500x620px
>any bug in house
>family tries to kill it but I always stop them and put it outside
>stray cat or dog looks hungry/thirsty
>help it out
>squirrel stuck in yard fence
>let it loose
>see homeless guy
>toss a few shekels even though I'm poor

Feels good man. There's no better feeling in the world than helping the helpless ones, even if it's a temporary fleeting moment and insignificant on the grand scale. It feels amazing because I wish I had someone to help me out.
>>
>>37732336
Last summer I was going through some rough shit, so I would walk around at night and catch toads and throw them at a brick wall, pin their arms and legs against the wall with thumb tacks, sometimes I would just leave them like that until they starved or whatever, others Id blast with a torch. Toss them in a plastic bottle, seal it and suffocate them. I took the lives of many toads in brutal ways all because I was a sad boy. Scared mme into seeking therapy which honestly helped a lot
>>
>>37732823
>virgin retard
boy you showed me. I know what I'm talking about and if he smacked that thing with a baseball bat it was dead as fuck. I would be happy to find some frogs and run 20 or so repeats and send you the data if you so wish
>>
>>37732832
Sure, you need to explore that suffering and determine what's causing it. Are people causing you to suffer or are other people's actions pushing you to cause yourself to suffer?
>>
the only thing i can kill is bugs. i fucking hate mice but even trying to kill one was too much for me. at least my cat can kill them and get rid of them.
>>
>>37732791
>I also killed a duck by throwing a huge rock in it while it was sleeping in a stream
This brings back memories
>be 16 year old me
>be edgy
>have one friend he's a robot too
>were out fishing on a golf course lake
>it's illegal but who gives a fuck
>this swan kept quaking and scaring away the fish so I grabbed a golf club and hit its neck
>it bent and the swan quaked and me and my friend laughed
>it fell to the ground and I hit its neck more
>blood was spewing out and it eventually died slowly and painfully
>I ripped it's legs off and gave one to my friend
>he took it home and still has it to this day
>>
>>37732673
>The world will do just fine without a single toad,i assure you.
Toads eat flies - theyre an important part of our ecosystem
>>
>>37732743

>s-stop having a concience you make me uncomfortable reeeee
>>
>>37732777

top kek anon you destroyed him completely
>>
>>37732886
you think killing one toad will crash the ecosystem? think before you type
>>
File: 2017-05-16-11-20-22-1.png (193KB, 479x367px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-16-11-20-22-1.png
193KB, 479x367px
>>37732849
Consider the following,if you will. =3
>>
>>37732863
Sorry, champ. You must be at least 18 to use this site.
>>
Why are beta losers always the most violent?
>>
>>37732887
just go get therapy, sounds like you really need it.
>>
>>37732907
here is how to judge if a thing is moral/good:

if all people did a thing, would it make the world a better place?

if everyone would kill a toad would it be good?
>>
just reading this thread reminds me how pussified this board has become

sad!
>>
>>37732962
>if everyone would kill a toad would it be good
It would make me smile so I guess yeah
>>
>>37732958
>go to therapy anon! adjusted and proper humans kill animals because of boredom, you must be a psycho if you don't think this!!
>>
>>37732975

>killing defenseless animals makes me so tuff

How will Chad ever compete?
>>
>>37732975
You're just a beta virgin who thinks it's "alpha" to hurt defenseless things. You're a pathetic piece of trash lol
>>
>>37732916
i wanna fuck that horse raw
>>
>>37732928
Yeah the worst is I'm 25
>>
File: 1494905369520.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1494905369520.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>37732336
Do it again but take a video and post it. You'll feel better about it with a couple of (you)s my friend
>>
>>37732962
you're completely changing the topic. Killing one single toad will not cause the ecosystem to irreparably collapse. Of course if you killed every single toad in the world that would be a bad idea, what kind of fucking argument is that?
>>
What a bunch of virtue signalling faggots. Seriously,it is justa toad. Nothing more,nothing less.
>>
>>37732992
>>37732996
Nice projection you dumb faggots. I am not tough and never implied I am.
Only a Chad or a normie would care about something that is not a human get harmed. Kill yourselves
>>
>>37733030

but why would you even want to kill a toad?
>>
And you faggots think you deserve a gf. Fucking disgusting
>>
>>37733041
>Kill yourselves

why would i do that? I'm a Chad and I come here to laugh at pathetic trash like you lol
>>
>>37733034

it still suffers
even if it isn't concious it feels horrible pain
>>
>>37732984
You're the one equating killing a toad to a chad bullying a betafag. Sounds like your middle name is Underlying Issues
>>
>>37733068
>You're the one equating killing a toad to a chad bullying a betafag

Not that guy but that's a pretty apt comparison
>>
>>37733068
>You're the one equating killing a toad to a chad bullying a betafag

it's the same raw emotion beneath it, squashing someone/something that can't fight back with no regard for the hurt it might feel
>>
>>37733049
probably because you're a tormented betafag who can only exert power over small defenceless creatures as everywhere else in life you are a pathetic punching bag. idk anon
>>
>>37733068
>Sounds like your middle name is Underlying Issues

XD fucking epic duder XDDDD
>>
>>37733066
So? It is a single toad. A single life. If it was ment to live past that moment it would have but apperently it wasnt so it didnt.
>>
>>37733034
t. intellectual virtue signaling faggot
>What a bunch of virtue signalling faggots.
>>
>>37733123
you've been watching too much anime friendo
>>
>>37732809
You're the one who thinks he's in charge of judging a creature's worth.
>>
>>37733100
>>37733104
dumb toad that is getting killed and put out of its misery is exactly the same as child that will have to grow up after the incidents with deep psychological damage. You really got me.
>>
>>37733123

anon still made it suffer and tortured it, it was meant to live longer and enjoy some good flies and comfy nights in the pond, till a random human came and squashed its guts for no reason
>>
>>37733118
here's the (you) that you so desperately crave since daddy never loved you
>>
>>37733163
>and put out of its misery

what if it wasn't miserable? just enjoying the comfy night breeze and feeling good until anon murdered it because his life is shit
>>
>>37733190
toads don't experience complex emotion
>>
>>37733215

they experience pain and pleasure, just like a baby does, start smacking a baby and see how that goes

>complex emotion
fear, pleasure, pain are the most basic and powerful emotions and you don't need a 140IQ to feel them
>>
>>37733160
Are you seriously willing to say that a toads life is the same as a humans life? Are you really going to say that? Or atleast imply it.
>>
>>37733252
>enjoying the comfy night breeze and feeling good
don't try and tell me that toads are going on walks to look out over the view enjoying the cool breeze while reminiscing about that one summer with toadalina where they kissed by the pond and the days never seemed to end. Sure it would have experienced fear for the last few seconds of its life but it's not like it had a future planned and was a happy toad.
>>
>>37732336
when i was around 5 years old i ran into a flock of birds to make them all fly away but one didnt fly and i stood on him. broke his wing. it's been 26 years and it still pops into my mind to depress me now n again. yet i feel no guilt for eating a sandwich with chicken and bacon and shit on it. heh
>>
>>37733271
in the greater scheme of things he's not really wrong. A fair few people died in a massive fire in London recently. You know what happened the next day? The Sun rose, people went about their daily business and the world kept turning. Of course if you try and mention this you get called out as an edgey fag but in the overall picture it makes little difference just like killing one toad
>>
>>37733343
well what did you do after you stood on it and broke the wing? you should have stomped on its head and put it out of its misery not let it suffer out the rest of its life with a broken wing. Totally normal to eat meat and feel no remorse anon, that's just called being a normal, well adjusted human.
>>
>>37733055
>i'm a chad
> on r9k
you're a projecting faggot trying to act edgy
>>
>>37733369
>in the overall picture it makes little difference
it makes a difference for their relatives
>just like killing one toad
it's more of a sign of how miserable you have to be as a human to kill a defenseless creature, not that people will mourn the toad
>>
>>37733444
yeah no doubt, killing animals and feeling no remorse or feeling joy in killing them is a sign of being a psycho. OP feeling bad about the toad suggests that he's not going to be on the news in 20 years with a stack of bodies in his garden. Yes it affects all of those peoples relatives but that's my point, there are over seven billion people on the planet, you have to kill way more people in one go for it to make an impact
>>
>>37732879
>>I ripped it's legs off and gave one to my friend
>>he took it home and still has it to this day

What the fuck man.
>>
>>37733343
I think that's just part of being a kid, yea. we don't really know what we're doing until we can see the direct consequence of our actions. any normal kid would think about what they've done and feel some level of remorse about causing unnecessary suffering.

my story is I threw one of my cats against a wall really hard and it puked when it hit, making this splatter pattern of puke on the wall. I immediately felt like complete shit and it's something that pops in my head to this day and cringe over like, 'why was I so mean to that cat?'
>>
>>37733695
I stepped on a ladybug and then cried
>>
>>37733741

i feel bad when I acidentaly step on snails and crush their shell
>>
File: 1407231116933.png (79KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
1407231116933.png
79KB, 291x343px
>>37732336
>Long drive home on remote road
>Middle of buttfuck nowhere
>Turn on high beam headlights to see better
>A cat split in half about 10 meters ahead
>Guts and innards lying bare on the tarmac
>''It's just roadkill''
>A split second before it disappears under the front view, its head twitches and rolls over to confront my car
>The sound of rubber crushing bone and flesh to a pulp
>Kill music, drive quietly for 3-4 minutes
>Laugh nervously, desensitized by years of seeing gore online

Still can't get that crunching sound out of my head though
Fucking hell
>>
>>37732879
Nice try faggot, but who would bring gold clubs fishing. And people don't just leave communal clubs laying around golf courses...
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.