[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the benefits of committing suicide.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1459297194217.jpg (37KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1459297194217.jpg
37KB, 466x349px
Give me the benefits of committing suicide.
>>
No one can tell you what to do when you are dead. And you wont(probably) have to listen to them bitch,moan and cry over stupid shit anymore
>>
There is no afterlife and you can return from where we once all came from.
>>
If you believe in reincarnation, you will probably spawn again just like in games as another random being.
Also suicide frees you from responsiblity of living this world. If no misses you though then go ahead and kill yourself. Like anyone gives a fuck about you anyway.
>>
what's the easiest/most reliable way to do this
>>
>>37731957
you won't have to deal with the thing you hate about living.
>>
I care about you OP, don't take the easy way out.
>>
>>37732381
I would suggest mercy killing you but i dont think yould want that.
>>
>>37732416
don't listen to this demon of life

he just wants to cause you suffering
>>
File: medium_3459223488.jpg (160KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
medium_3459223488.jpg
160KB, 500x332px
non existence. no consciousness. no thoughts. no emotions. no feeling. nothing. complete nothing.
>>
>>37732560
Nothing isn't you, you will never escape your body
>>
>>37732439
seriously though, where am i going to find a gun or cyanide, what's the easiest way?

not a huge fan of railroad track
>>
>>37732416
You don't care. You're just a concerned bystander.
>>
>>37731957
you won't have to see /r9k/ again
>>
>>37732611
When the brain is dead, you are dead. There is no more electrical energy inside the brain. It is all being converted to heat energy and broken down by bacteria and organisms. Which means no consciousness. Your body breaks down and decomposes. It's absorbed by the earth. Unless you're cremated or kept frozen.
>>
social rejects dont' kill themselves because they isolate and then forget how bad life is when you actually have to be around people

give them a heavy dose of anxiety and pain and they'll want to die again.

make them get a job and they'll want to die again

make them interact with someone better then them and they'll want to die again.

there's no escaping and none of us are safe
>>
>>37731957
You'll stop posting these threads
>>
>>37732720
that's assuming consciousness is created by the brain, not just received by it like a radio.
>>
>>37731957
no suffering
>>
Bump
(original comment)
(this comment is original)
>>
>>37732725
its not like i interact with the clearly better, theyre clearly worse
>>37731957
at least you can try instead of giving up
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.