[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever created an OC character?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1497529549778.png (21KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
1497529549778.png
21KB, 780x770px
Have you ever created an OC character?
>>
>>37731627
a long time ago.

basically a link from zelda ripoff, and then a gaara ripoff from naruto with a sword

that's really it I never devoted a ton of time to drawing even though I went through small phases of wanting to make my own manga after watching certain animes

my stupid life
>>
>>37731732
My whole life has been one long retarded humiliation where I never became anything or did anything

I lost interest in things, moved on, lost interest, suffered identity crisises, lost all motivation and have been dragging myself through

the whole thing is really dumb and sad

I am my original character
>>
File: 1491673996610.jpg (207KB, 664x997px) Image search: [Google]
1491673996610.jpg
207KB, 664x997px
Yup. Worse still it was a self insert.
I loved flcl in high school but i always thought the ending was lane so i write fan fiction about naota years in the future going off into space to find haruko and mamimi tagging along to document the voyage. When he finds her shes in love with a metal head alien stoner dude. This was me obviously. Me and naota butted heads but eventually became bros after we had to defeat more medical mechanica robots. He gets ckosure and ends up with mamimi, me and haruko fly off into space again.
>>
File: Bulldude.png (13KB, 391x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bulldude.png
13KB, 391x500px
I do all the fucking time. It's basically all I fuckin do

This is Mattas. I made him a few weeks ago and for some reason everything I draw now seems disappointing in comparison
>>
>>37731627
Wat kind of music fo you listen to anon?
I only listen to nU-mEtAl
>>
>>37731904
Why is he called balldude?
>>
>>37731627
Yes, when I was young. It was called "Metrox the Hedgehog" and it was basically Shadow the Hedgehog but the colours were white instead of black and cyan instead of red.
Thankfully it was just 2 drawings and never went farther than that.
>>
>>37731627
I've created some OC's stands (JoJo) in a google document, other from that I've made a few in my head which I never wrote down.
>>
All the time mah nigga. All the time.
>>
File: 0.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>37731627
All the goddamn time.

I'm writing 6 fanfics, and 4 of them have OCs.

One of them has only OCs as the main cast.
>>
>>37733273
what kind of fanfics? Any interesting ones?
>>
Yeah kinda but it's more like just drawing the same character in different poses or activities, I don't make any stories or backstory
>>
>>37731627
I kinda do pretty often because I enjoy writting stuff
>>
Besides characters to my own series, yeah, once. I created a digimon exclusively to be my imaginary friend, drew all the phases etc.
I was like 9 back then
>>
File: american rangers.jpg (432KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
american rangers.jpg
432KB, 1280x1440px
Right now I was writing a Ranger/ Super Sentai show with OCs.
>>
File: coldsteel the shrew.png (500KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel the shrew.png
500KB, 800x770px
>>37731627
Please, I take someone else's OC and turn it into new OC
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.