[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright robots, tell me everything you know about women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2630.jpg (50KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2630.jpg
50KB, 640x631px
Alright robots, tell me everything you know about women
>>
They're scary and mean
>>
>>37731499
what even is going on with that shoulder
>>
They're inherently cruel but will assume a guise of innocence when necessary.
>>
>>37731499
I feel like I'm constantly being judged by them and if I do or say one thing wrong they'll instantly cut all contact with me.
>>
>>37731499
women are a myth
>>
I want to fuck them, but they always bring more trouble than sex.
>>
>>37731499
Some have vaginas, some have dicks
>>
File: 4square.jpg (234KB, 941x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4square.jpg
234KB, 941x1024px
>>37731499
They're basically the same as men, which means they're shitty, greedy, bald apes with their primary concern being themselves and all else being secondary.
>>
Ugh lets see
They look pretty
Boobs
Butts
Ugh...
Thats about it...
Also boobs and butts
>>
I want to be cuddled by a women. i just want to feel she soft skin and love her. kiss her lips and touch her boobs. why is this so bad for me?
>>
>>37731748
I don't know anything about politics, but those all look satisfying.
>>
>>37731901
Top right is the best, to be honest.
>>
>>37731499
I know they don't like me and that is all I need to know.
>>
American women are raised to believe that men provide and the women accept their dick.
That's all they need to do for their lives to be fulfilled, but lately guys have been pretty faggy, so women aren't getting the dickings they need.
So women are now getting angry and men are afraid of women which means the men can't dick them up.

The elite believe the only solution is to allow mass immigration to happen so the women get dicked, and the men get angry that their women are getting dicked. Hopefully, the dickings of dark men leads to a rise of national men getting mad enough to dick their women again. Unfortunately, it looks like most men don't care any more and are willing to die with their dicks in their hands rather than wrapped in the lips of a woman.
>>
If they're 3d you cannot trust them
>>
>>37731499
They are terrible to each other.
>>
>>37731499
There's at least 2 of them
>>
>>37731499
They are the same as men, except for four big differences
>their biology and brain chemistry is based on rearing children
>they value feelings over logic
>they are inherently social and require community validation like air
>their instincts aree adapted to physical weakness, so they are submissive and risk-averse

Otherwise they are quite nice, nicer in a lot of ways than men. But due to the above-mentioned traits, they can often be very shallow. Good ones really care though, especially your mom, Anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.