[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather date a girl who had sex with a dog or an at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

File: Capture.png (704KB, 963x449px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
704KB, 963x449px
Would you rather date a girl who had sex with a dog or an at least semi-ghetto black man?
>>
>>37730883

The dog fucker. Not even a difficult decision
>>
>>37730935
Care to originally explain?
>>
the ideas I entertain because of this stupid website.

why do I love it so much

it's because you're real people.
>>
Dog seems far more trustworthy.
I mean who would you rather have inside the house?
>>
File: 483060437620.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
483060437620.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>>37730883
what kinda stupid shit is this i'd rather not have a women gross enough to fuck the animals around me when gone . I would like to be able to buy a dog without thinking that bitch was gonna fuck it when its her chance too
>>
>>37730883
Dog

>>37730957
Lesser degree of bestiality
>>
>>37730883
Dog oregano
>>
Why ask, you already know everyone is going to say dog.
>>
>>37730957

German shepards are cute, loyal, protective, and reasonably intelligent. Semi-ghetto blacks have none of those traits. Doggo is the the better choice.
>>
File: tumblr_ooj20zUU2Q1qi00lao1_500.gif (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooj20zUU2Q1qi00lao1_500.gif
44KB, 500x500px
>>37730972
Was expecting edgy joke, was pleasantly surprised.
>>
File: 1362448310382.png (3KB, 212x232px) Image search: [Google]
1362448310382.png
3KB, 212x232px
I've fapped to beastiality plenty of times before, but wouldn't like it if she actually did it herself.

So I'd rather go for the girl who had sex with a dog.
>>
>>37730883
I would rather date the dog desu.
>>
>>37730883
The darkie. I would want to have dogs and wouldn't be able to trust a dog fucker not to cheat on me with my best friend.
>>
Dog because dogs can't give humans STDs as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>37730883
I'm a semi ghetto black man myself. So yea I'd say dog.
>>
>>37730883
The dog is a lot more understandable
>>
>>37730883
Both is disgusting but a dog at least cant get them pregnant.
>>
>>37730883
Dog fucker >>> nigger lover
>>
the dog
I can blame my mediocre performance on not having a knot and can call her a dogfucker if she criticizes me
>>
if it was a regular black guy i wouldn't care. but anyone who is ghetto just pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>37731188
>if it was a regular black guy i wouldn't care
Ghetto blacks are "regular". The ones who act white are IRregular.
>>
>>37731232
>acting like a normal person is considered acting white
This is why black people will never get their shit together.

>"I want to do well in school and have a good career."
>"Ha ha, dis nigga be an Uncle Tom."
>>
>>37730883
The dog easily
>>
>>37731335
Yes yes, we all know. Doesn't change what I said.
>>
Dog, any girl that fucks any black guy is gross as fuck.

There is no reason to fuck any black guy other than the "hurrdurrr big dick" meme
And if a girl is too retarded to fall for that meme and ignore pretty much EVERYTHING else that is wrong or could potentially be wrong from fucking a black guy is just not worth it.
Basically risking higher std chances, being murdered, raped, cheated on, being a single mother ext. All of that for the "big dick" meme.
Then clearly she is retarded as fuck and a normy.
>>
File: shenanigans.jpg (135KB, 839x566px) Image search: [Google]
shenanigans.jpg
135KB, 839x566px
>>37730883
>girl who had sex with a dog
That's my fetish
>>
Haha, I get it. You're all being ironic when you say you'd have sexual relations with a girl who'd been fucked by an animal that eats it's own shit rather than a member of the same species who just happens to be a different colour to you.

Oh, you guys crack me up with your faux edginess. This Internet thing is a real hoot when we can all pretend to be weird to impress people we'll never meet.

I mean, I nobody would seriously touch a girl that gets fucked by a dog.
>>
File: 1493062333722.png (170KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1493062333722.png
170KB, 2688x2688px
>>37731387
How does it make you feel that, to the vast majority of society, this is a disgusting and revolting opinion and you would be shamed and looked down upon for even thinking such a thought?
>>
File: 1497304198971.gif (1MB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1497304198971.gif
1MB, 280x280px
>>37730883
Definitely the dog fucker. Especially if she was still into it and wanted to make it a semi-regular thing.

I ain't no cuck though. Especially not to a quadreped. I'm gonna fuck her mouth while the dog mounts her. Or maybe the other way around. But because the way dogs fuck it would be difficult to get him to fuck her butt and me in her puss or vice versa. If only dogs had better fine motor skills when it came to fucking.

I wouldn't even mind if she fucks the dog when I'm not around as long as she still wants to fuck me. But I'm not gonna just sit there and watch while the dog fucks her. Plus it'll get the dog all confused about the dominance hierarchy. Dog needs to know that we're sharing that chick.

>WAIT! IDEA!
I could be laying under her fucking her pussy, while the dog has her mounted and is fucking her ass. This would require some extensive experimentation, but I believe it could work. Only problem is that the dog would be on top of both of us and might get it twisted about who's in charge. It would require some delicate social strategy to keep things in relative cohesion.

This dog-involved three way is more than possible from a variety of angles. It would just require some good old fashion trial and error.

>>37731049
Wrong. Clearly not a beastophile. Just as long as the dog and she and you don't have any diseases it's all good.

>>37731532
Fuck society. Fuck it with a big fat dog dick until society is knotted and being filled with canine seed.

Not that I'm the guy you responded to. I don't have much problem with black guys. But I understand his sentiment.
>>
>>37730883
Dog hands down. Coalburner would be a no go.
>>
>>37731479
most people would choose the dog to bypass insecurity issues
>>
>>37730883
Look how fucking hot Whitney Wisconsin is

I think that should answer your question, plus the dog will never be true BF competition.
>>
>>37731532
The vast mayority of western society, which has gone completely mad will PRETEND they find the opinion disgusting and revolting when most of them on a certain level share it. There's a reason blacks tend to be popular in degenerate fetishdoms that involve degradation and such.

Because they're effectively "a legal" animal expy. Because it is degrading for the woman to be fucked by them or for some guy to have his girlfriend/wife fucked by them. Just have a look at how often loaded language such as "filthy","whore" etc is used in conjunction.

If using actual animals wasn't illegal and even more looked down upon by society. They'd likely be used more for the same purpose by the same people. As they're all around safer and likely way more pleasent. They also smell less.
>>
>>37731989
>haha why don't you get AIDS, are you insecure or something?
>>
>>37732021
Which oppressive shithole country are you in that animal sex is illegal? People Republic of something?
>>
>>37730984
this
your thread is terribru OP
>>
My gf gave a dog a handie once. No way we're getting a male dog, I just couldn't trust her with it. Wouldn't date a coalburner though.
>>
File: CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg (24KB, 494x482px) Image search: [Google]
CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg
24KB, 494x482px
What the fuck is wrong with you people? You would seriously rather date a girl that has fucked a dog over a girl that fucked a black guy? You would put your dick in the same place where a dog dick has gone? Fucking awful
>>
Cant i just date the dog? He sounds like a bad ass.
>>
>>37732045
saw that one coming
pretty sure people would still choose the dog even if the man wasn't black
insecurity is a completely reasonable and natural reaction
>>
>>37732075
You would put your dick into the same place the evolutionary dead end of humanity has gone. People with the average IQ of a chimpanzee whoms last common ancestor is so far back in a few thousand years we very likely wouldn't have been compatible anymore. Who never made it beyond the stoneage or invented the wheel.

Hell if we compare these things. A dog is all around more useful and dogs at large have contributed more to humanity than niggers ever will. Heck niggers have been outright detrimental to humanity all around in the same way no other group save abos have been.
>>
>>37730957
less chance of getting AIDS, herpes, etc. etc.
>>
File: dog knows.jpg (154KB, 2048x1302px) Image search: [Google]
dog knows.jpg
154KB, 2048x1302px
Dog fucker.

The dog fucker isn't a slave to jewish trends. It's far less disgusting too, as there's no pregnancy risk from the inferior specimen.
When a girl fucks dog(s), it's a reclusive thing. Maybe she's LESS of a slut than social butterfly stacies at the parties, as she resorts to such a hidden practice to get off. Mudsharks, on the other hand, are bottom-of-barrel tier, the lowest of the low. Nasty lot.

Dogs are bros, awesome and beautiful. Niggers are bitches, lame and ugly. Dogs are badass companions, nigs are like goblins or another lvl 1 enemy irl.
>>
will it wear a t-shirt
>>
File: hanver.jpg (33KB, 920x459px) Image search: [Google]
hanver.jpg
33KB, 920x459px
The black man

I know some will say the dog but trust me, I used to have a girlfriend and she fucked my dog. It is not nice.

Basically, she just showed interest in my dogs penis one day and started joking about how it might feel inside her, etc etc. So as a joke I bought her a cat costume for christmas and joked with her that dogs fuck cats in the woods all the time in nature so she ccan fuck my dog as a christmas gift. Wasn't expecting her to do it but she basically spent christmas day in the lounge fucking my dog and sucking his cock.

It was fucking awful. I didn't enjoy it, and my dog came inside her then walked over to one of my new sweaters and laid on it dripping his cum over it.

A black guy is at least a human.
>>
>>37732315
>black guy who tries to convince people he's less disgusting than a dog
>>
>>37732315
That is so hot holy fuck dude. That is just so..HNNNNNNNNG i am gonna fucking bust a nut.
>>
If you're enough of a freak to go into bestiality, go all the way.
That said, dog fucker is more gf material than a freaking coal-burner, no doubt.

Niggers are a trashy, loser, sad lot linked to the most degenerate shit ever. A woman who associates with them is shit too, and normal people rightfully don't take someone like that seriously.
Dogs are much more socially acceptable, disregarded sex with them. But if a woman bangs a dog, it's more of a kink thing than a display of her inner rottenness.
>>
>>37730883
Haha what's the difference amirite /pol/?
>>
>>37730972
That guy is smarter than you
>>
>>37730957
lm a furry
>>
>>37731998
NOICE oreaganopizza
>>
Dog-fucker.
Beastiality is hot and kinky but having sex with a human means she's a whore.
But only if she performs beastiality when I instruct her to and not at any other time.
>>
>>37731440
Me too, I fucking hate it
>>
I'd rather have a girl that fucked a dog than has been with any other man at all.
>>
>>37730883
I'd rather have her having date the black guy.
Can you imagine anything worse than being cucked by a dog?
>>
>tfw no shy gf who feels bad and guilty about her recurring bestiality fantasies for you to assure that you don't mind and tell that you're turned on by her perverted dirty mind
>>
>no one's posted bestiality
I'm proud of you, /r9k/
>>
Neither. Only date virgins.
>>
>>37730883
Assuming neither carried any diseases I choose the man, the thought of being NTR'd by an animal bothers me a lot
>>
>>37730997
>cute, loyal, protective, and reasonably intelligent
Might as well fuck a dog if that's what you're looking for.
Women definitely don't have any of those traits.
>>
Imagine being such a cuck that you would share your girl with a dog. The correct answer is neither. It easy to say that this thread is just another attempt to rationalize fucking dogs. I swear the insecurity problems of a white male today is fucking pitiful.
>>
Why would I want to date a black man ?
>>
>>37734817

>not having your dogbro knot her ass while you destroy her pussy

You might be gay anon
>>
>>37734994
If it's gay to not share your gf with a dog then I am a huge flammable faggot. *snuggles chu* owo
>>
>>37730883
Dog because I have let a dog do me too.
We could even adopt a big dog so he fucks us both.
>>
tl;dr everyone saying dogs except niggers
>>
File: The mudshark cycle of life.jpg (76KB, 589x572px) Image search: [Google]
The mudshark cycle of life.jpg
76KB, 589x572px
>>37730883
The cycle..
>>
File: 1497042683436.png (337KB, 565x836px) Image search: [Google]
1497042683436.png
337KB, 565x836px
>bestiality
off my board
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.