[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is he the new Elliot Rodget now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: stair7.jpg (31KB, 661x482px) Image search: [Google]
stair7.jpg
31KB, 661x482px
So is he the new Elliot Rodget now?
>>
>>37730099
No. Elliot was funny. This guy's just a faggot.
>>
>>37730099
I hope simply because he lived a half hour north of me but he's not funny enough sadly. I'm bumping
>>
Tranny phantom is the lamest shooter one could possibly conceive.

in a way that's a good thing, no one will relate to the outlandish levels of arrested development and autism....

as far as shooters go, he bit off exactly what he could chew and did it, killed some random wagies he worked with.

i mean really what did he accomplish accept some post life attention that serves no purpose other then humiliation
>>
in conclusion, he would have been better off just killing himself, but he wanted to show everyone how self deluded he was in his own self worth.

I really don't buy it, I think he knew how shitty his life is, all his "youtube work" the guy sounds like a wannabe.
>>
he seems like a sk8r boy that never bothered with learning how to skateboard
>>
>>37730261
He reunited with his waifu, can you say the same,fucker?
>>
>>37730344
he doesn't have a waifu

that's reserved for manga and anime characters

tranny phantom gets his own poorly drawn succubus demons to keep him company forever
>>
>>37730099
>fruit
>framed danny phantom OC on his wall
>barneyfag
>shot three of his coworkers who weren't even his supposed bullies

Elliot Rodger was pathetic, but this autist is probably the shittiest shooter in recent history

>>37730261
>tranny phantom
Underrated
>>
>shot 3 coworkers who dindu nuffin
Nah, just a faggot. Despite how you feel about Elliot, at least he had a manifesto and at least tried to execute it
>>
>>37730099
I'm not sure how he's even comparable to Elliot, just because he killed people? It appears his idol was Eric Harris anyway. Elliot did a drive by, and killed for a completely different reason. This guy killed 3 people at his job because he wanted to be with a cartoon character...
>>
File: 1496985740087.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1496985740087.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>37730386
>tranny phantom
Fucking perfect
>>
File: 1497500908553.png (98KB, 576x579px) Image search: [Google]
1497500908553.png
98KB, 576x579px
andrew stairs did everything wrong
>>
>>37731779
Fucking gayboy, whiney bitch
>>
So what really was his motivation for doing it? I know he based it on a coin flip but why didn't he just kill his dad and then himself? Seemed like that's who he was really pissed at for how "bad" his life was.

I'm not going to watch 14 hours of this sperg talking in circles to try and figure it out.
>>
>>37731965
>Probably developed a tulpa from all the crazy talk.
>Tranny
>Parents were enablers
>>
>>37731965
>Why didn't he
Crossdressers who shoot up places and expect to become a fictional cartoon character after death aren't the best in making logical decisions, anon.
>>
>>37731965
flip three coins, if one is tails I'll kill them all
>87.5% that one tail will come up

he's a weaselly unsure faggot who just used coins as a smoke screen
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.