[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So.. Uh.. This happened. Randy Stair Ghost Squad Thread I guess.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: weis12n-1-web.jpg (36KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
weis12n-1-web.jpg
36KB, 750x422px
So.. Uh.. This happened. Randy Stair Ghost Squad Thread I guess.
>>
He could've been a great trap.
>>
>>37729640
>uuunnnnngggghhh he wuz leik rly crazeee and stufffz uugn luk at hiz videoz craZEE
-a normie
>>
File: IMG_0746.jpg (23KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.jpg
23KB, 208x210px
>your ghost obsessed cross dressing son (who believes he is a cartoon character) declines psychiatric help and purchases two shotguns after producing a self-funded animated film about the columbine massacre
>>
>>37729989
He was a 24 yr. old who murdered people over a kid's cartoon.
>>
>>37730377
Tranny phantom is certainly no elliot
>>
File: 1497409658000.jpg (466KB, 1312x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1497409658000.jpg
466KB, 1312x1430px
You guys ARE going to join the ghost squad, right?
>>
>>37731032
This image is not canon. she's 9 ft tall
>>
File: 1497394983756.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497394983756.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>37731053
yeah whatever, fag
name fav souls
>>
>>37731032
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

also I unironically think rachel is hot, something about the caustic voice acting
>>
File: 1496890892946.jpg (36KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
1496890892946.jpg
36KB, 320x286px
>>37729708
He spent 90 minutes blocking the exits.

It was the perfect trap.
>>
File: Shelley_Burly.png (761KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Shelley_Burly.png
761KB, 1000x563px
>>37731270
I'll take ember recolor number 10
>>
File: 1496930256876.png (202KB, 344x322px) Image search: [Google]
1496930256876.png
202KB, 344x322px
I'm really not that far off from this guy.

>brony
>degenerate
>faggot
>delusional views of the world (more /pol/ influenced than cartoon, but still delusional)
>antisocial
>think about mass murder and terrorism a lot
>virgin loner stoner drunk
>fascination and experience with firearms and explosives
>think that many mass murders "din du nuthin rong"
>hang out here

Obviously a solution is to just cap myself and be done with it, but how the fuck do people like us keep getting produced?

Is it a combination of this place where we normalize and edify autistic murderers along with the current conditions of society? Why does it seem like there's so many creepy weirdos going balistic now? I mean there always has been, but now it just seems so random. It used to be mass murderers were inspired by religion and politics and tribalism but now there's all these new "tribes" of Tumblr and /pol/ and MLP and this ghost shit that this dude was into. Is it because there's now such chaos in the social world that belonging to any group or tribe is acceptable that now people are murdering in the name of retarded fandoms and TV shows?

It's insanity, but what the hell is causing it?
>>
>>37731442
What makes you feel that most mass murders are victimized?
>>
>>37731886
murderers*
>>
>>37731442
no religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf6u2x_Qakg
>>
>>37731886
It's not that I feel they're "victimized".

I just understand that in their mind state they're in a war of "good against evil". Whether they see themselves as the "good" like Anders Breivik or the "evil" like the columbine kids, they think that they're in a holy war of a kind that goes back to animalistic "kill or be killed" instincts.

Some of them I agree with, again like Anders Breivik's murders, and some I don't, like the columbine kids. But regardless I understand where they're coming from. I'm certainly familiar with the kind of delusions about life that can lead to that mind state. And sometimes they're not delusions at all. Life is a bitch. It's perfectly reasonable to be angry and frustrated at the challenges of existence. It's just that to keep from going insane you have to find a counter balance to it. A lot of people never do and see nothing but enemies and hardship in their life. They either don't recognize or appreciate or simply don't care about all the good that makes enduring the difficulty worth it.

>>37731943
I definitely think that's a big part of it. But it's a part of it, not the whole. I really think it boils down to how chaotic our society is and how people are desperately reaching out to anything that resembles a tribal home and a religious structure. They want a tribe of people they can identify with and who the can go home to and fight for and they want a religion that they can have faith in and can comfort their existential angst.

And the existential angst is real too. We all know we're gonna die eventually and religion tells us that it's okay because we can manifest Heaven on this Earth if we act righteously and Hell if we don't. Gives life meaning in the hear and now rather than letting people dwell on how meaningless it all is and being swallowed whole by that thought.

I really think it's a lack of religion and tribal belonging.
>>
Is anyone still curious about the mediafire account that got suspended? I managed to download everything the day before it was taken down and I'm uploading every video onto a YouTube channel.
>>
>>37731442
Did he actually come on here?
>>
>>37732435
I'm not sure if he came here, but he was definitely on the kind of websites where these creepy little fandoms thrive and weirdos have their echochamber. I imagine most ponyfags are on either this site, Reddit, tumblr, or some furry website. They're all kind of the same in a way.
>>
File: image[1].jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
5KB, 300x57px
>>37729640
I keep seeing

RANDY QUAID

as I scroll past this thread so I'm going to hide it now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.