[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Under typical circumstances how much do YOU tip deliverycucks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: delivery cuck.jpg (82KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
delivery cuck.jpg
82KB, 1023x682px
Under typical circumstances how much do YOU tip deliverycucks?
>>
>>37728820
I usually order online, so nothing really unless someone else did the tip online as well.
>>
>>37728820
>how much do YOU tip deliverycucks?

with my tip ;)
>>
>>37728820
I have not ordered anything from delivery for a good 12 years, and even then I just payed what my parents told me, as I was just 8.
>>
>>37728820
25% usually because I'm richer than you and I'm not a Jew
>>
nothing, except when it's cold out and the delivery guys have some risk of getting injured riding on icy roads while still getting on time. it's their boss' responsibility to pay the dudes right, not mine. I'm not a murrican after all, i just order something like twice a year.
>>
>>37728951
>nothing,

Enjoy your cumza
>>
>>37728979
like I said, im not from the states, nor do I regularly order at the same place. i prefer to bake stuff up myself, it's the better side of life
>>
>>37728820
Idk, my mom just hands me the money, and tells me to let him keep the change.
A-a-at least I feel like a big boy giving the delivery person money.
>>
A dollar if it's the unintimidating old man that does the day delivery. A few bucks ranging from 2-4 if it's the over the top wannabe comedian that's my age. I don't really feel bad about tipping an old man so little. Asshole probably doesn't need to work.
>>
most of my pizza deliveries from domino are something like 14:30. I give him 15 and tell him to keep the other.

Heh wagie is rich now
>>
>>37728820
Nothing. It's their fucking job.

Why would you pay extra for people doing their jobs?

Do you tip the UPS driver too when they deliver your package?

Do you tip the plummer too when he fixes your sink?

Americans are so retarded
>>
>>37728820
I never tip. I did it once right after birth and that was the last time
>>
American and former delivery driver here.

$1 if the total is less than $10, $2 if it's between $10 and $20.

Doing that job for years made me realize what a scam tipping is. I'd make $25 per hour on busy days just driving around and listening to music.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 200x195px
>>37729085
Same but I always keep the change. Feels good to be a gangster
>>
>>37729234
>ups driver
I've seen people tip if they have a big package or some shit
>>
>>37728820
$1 I'm living on my uni campus and there's only 2 places I order from and they get constant business delivering to people on campus (most of the time they deliver 3-4 orders at once) so they make plenty
>>
>>37729234
>completely unrelated jobs get paid differently
really made me think
>>
>>37729315
You wanna see the tip of my big package?
>>
>>37728820
I live in a rural are and there are 3 pizza chains here. Pizza Hut, which is the closest, doesn't deliver to my address for some reason. Papa Johns and Dominos does and they're further, Dominos being the furthest. I tip $5 cash and my order usually ends up around $20-40. I think that's fair considering how far they have to drive and I don't want them to fuck with my food for tipping low. I'm pretty sure they keep track of all the shit tippers and fuck with their food in some way. If I don't want delivery, I'l just go to Papa Murphys.
>>
>>37729372
>unrelated

Nigga they both deliver shit to your house

it must be an american thing because here you get paid for your job and there is no reason why the customer should be obligated to pay extra for whatever reason its called black work and its illegal
>>
File: tips.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>37728820
>how much do YOU tip deliverycucks?
>>
I don't do delivery. I either walk or drive to pick it up. Delivery adds on like 20% even before tip.
>>
>>37729396
UPS doesn't deliver your food and don't make multiple back and forth trips as orders come in, they're completely different jobs
>>
I don't. If you check the receipt you sign there's already the extra cost of delivery on it. I'm not going to tip them twice.
>>
>>37729396
There are people that actually tip their mail man and garbage collector but most don't because they don't see them. Plus, they get paid well anyways so they don't depend on tips unlike food delivery where they get paid shit and rely on tips. Food delivery is one of the most cucked jobs out there. Even if you were to get 0 tips and get bumped up to minimum wage, that shit isn't going to cover maintenance/fuel on your own vehicle. Oh in other delivery jobs they don't require you to use your own personal vehicle and get extra insurance.
>>
>>37729480
My city's garbage men are full on nazi. They will ONLY take one can, and what fits inside the can, and the lid has to be shut. But some are cool and if you are friends with them or throw them a dollar or so they'll say fuck that rule and pick up whatever you put on the curb.
>>
I don't but I live in the U.K., where tipping is not such a big deal as it is in the USA, but am I the odd one in the U.K. by not tipping my deliverman?
>>
>>37729716
No, the only tips you're allowed to pay is jizya
>>
>>37728820
About 25 percent depending on the service. They gotta live too and I certainly don't want for much anyways
>>
>>37728820
when I have the money i always try to tip $15 unless the service is shitty then i would give then $5
>>
>>37728979
How would that work? How would you cum in he pizza after you having discovered no tip and given the pizza to the customer?

Or are you talking about next time?
>>
>give me extra money or I'll cum in your food

It seems some people here tip becasue they are scared of the consequences, cum, shit food etc. Dear has basically robbed people. These delivery people should be held accountable
>>
File: 1482150061654.jpg (85KB, 1080x565px) Image search: [Google]
1482150061654.jpg
85KB, 1080x565px
>>37728820
I don't. I don't live in the USA.

Google's captcha just gave me the front of a letter and told me to tick all boxes that are "whiteboard". Anyone else getting more retarded captchas?
>>
>>37728929

>>richer than you
>>not a jew

Nice try, Mr. shekalstein
>>
>>37728820
I tip them absolutely jack shit, they're already being paid, and the greedy fucks want more on top of that? Fuck off mate.
>>
>>37728820
I always pay online so they get fuck all from me. Why would I go to a cash point for them when I'm ordering in to avoid going out?
>>
>>37728979
Some people's countries arent jewed lol
>>
>>37728820

Anything less than $3 is white trash caliber
>>
File: IMG_0815.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0815.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>37729801
>shitty service
>still gives them money
Americans are this retarded ladies and gentleman
>>
The deliverymen always threaten to beat me up and steal my shit if I tip less than 20 bucks
>>
You'd have to be a real stingy Jew to kick up a huge fuss about tipping a couple of dollars. Also if you're gonna order from there again, you wanna tip. I used to work in a fast food place and we remembered who didn't tip, we used to spit in the food for laughs. Yeah it's shitty but that's what happens in real life
>>
>>37730975
it's not like i'm paying that when I get pizzas anon, When I go out to restaurants I always leave a tip, I would say the restaurant thats worth going to but seeing as you're not american there's no point
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.