[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the worst thing that happened to you in high school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 53

File: ghjkl.png (331KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
ghjkl.png
331KB, 500x400px
whats the worst thing that happened to you in high school?
>>
>>37728489
myself
It's true, everything was pretty alright, but I didn't appreciate it at the time.
>>
A bunch of kids followed me home and threw rocks at me.
I also got beat half to death by a kid I had a crush on.

There was also the time my teacher lashed out at me and threw a book across the room. I dropped out. That was probably the worst thing that happened to me.
>>
>>37728489
One time I had a crease in my pants and Chad started joking that I had a boner around my crush so I tried to get a dig in to defend myself and ended up stuttering...

>I-If I had a boner, you'd know it.

This of course prompted them to laugh even harder and my crush never spoke to me again.
>>
File: angry jack.png (362KB, 716x578px) Image search: [Google]
angry jack.png
362KB, 716x578px
>>37728555
>I also got beat half to death by a kid I had a crush on.
thats sounds horrible
elaborate
>>
>>37728520
this. I fucked up. there were shitty things in my life, a lot happened, but it was mostly me.
I was depressed, edgy and full of anger. I could have had a happy childhood but I kind of decided against it. I romanticized my depression and isolated myself. also drank and smoked a lot. that didnt help much.
I'm trying to get better tho, but it's harder than ever.
>>
>>37728489
had a girlfriend, it was horrible, the bitch was crazy i dropped her after 2 weaks and since then i don't want to be with someone again
>>
>>37728619
It's not a very complicated story. Stuff happened and I got beat up. Kind of a closet case thing.
He threw a brick at me. It was really bad.
>>
>>37728586
>If I had a boner, you'd know it.
ALPHA
>>
>be 12 years old in 6th grade
>fall in love with girl at first sight
>it's my first love
>be an idiot and tell my "friends" that i like her
>withing minutes everyone in the school knows, bullying starts
>too shy to talk to her
>valentine's day comes
>buy a balloon with shape of heart (flowers were too expensive)
>tie the balloon to her seat
>she comes in, sees the balloon and smiles
>then asks who put it, they tell her it's me
>smile gone
>takes a pen and makes it explode, cuts the string and throws it all in the garbage
>then takes a bottle of disinfectant and rubs it all over the places i may have touched
>utter humiliation makes everyone bully me for years

Haha, and people wonder why i get panic attacks when i try to approach girls.
>>
>>37728808
shouldnt have deleted it anon, i want the "just be yourself" and "its your fault your life is shit" normies to read stories like that. maybe theyll wake the fuck up from their just world fallacy.
>>
>>37728774
Oh my god. Wtf is originally wrong with normies?
>>
>>37728489
Some kids couple years younger were bullying me.
>>
>>37728489
Some kid spit on me and i never did anything about it.
>>
Best friend literally up and died, dropped out of school a second time shortly after that.
>>
>>37729463
I'm sorry to hear that. How did he die?
>>
>9th grade
>have schoolgirl tier crush on best friend who's a couple years older
>try to hug him one day
>get punched in the face and called a faggot
>next day get beat up by half the football team
>everyone refuses to talk to me
>parents make me drop out and take courses online for the rest of high school

Sure was fun living in the south in the mid 2000s
>>
File: 1485923830195.jpg (300KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1485923830195.jpg
300KB, 500x486px
>he went to high school
fucking normies
>>
>>37728489
>Summer between 8th grade and Freshman year my mom had a stroke. She was only 36. She lost the ability to walk and speak and needed a lot of care. I went home right after school every day to help and didn't socialize at all
>Between Freshman and Sophomore year my dad was arrested - he'd been stealing money from where he worked to cover mom's bills. The company really pushed hard and he got 24 months in prison. Mom was put into a nursing home and I had to choose between my mom's half-sister whom I had met once or foster care. My aunt lived in the same school district, so I picked her
>She was a drunk who took downers all the time. I tried to thank her by cleaning the house, cooking, mowing, all that stuff but she just constantly called me a leech and a parasite because she had to feed me. Stayed there through Sophomore year
>She lived in a mobile home so my room was 6' by 8' with a tiny closet and a built in.
>Junior year the furnace went out and she didn't have the money to fix it, so I got a job to save money. Ended up in a special program where the pay was good, but I was a janitor at my own high school evenings and weekends. Bands kids, cheerleaders, kids in sports - all saw me mopping the floor, cleaning toilets, etc. The few people who spoke to me stopped.
>Aunt found out I was making money when I fixed the furnace so she stopped paying the gas and electric bills. I had to pay them. Only had $15 a month left in winter. Kept all my money in a savings account so she couldn't get it
>Just 4 months before he was supposed to get out dad hanged himself. My aunt got drunk, told me he had been raped and killed himself out of shame and stress
>Middle of Senior year I figure I have $900 saved up. Plan on getting a new wheelchair insert for my mom so she would get the sores on her hips so bad.
more
>>
>>37729754
vvv
>fag<
^^^
>>
File: 1482622632919.png (143KB, 266x298px) Image search: [Google]
1482622632919.png
143KB, 266x298px
>>37728489
Getting my shit together at the very end of senior year, I finally made friends and started to experience normiedom, then it all got ripped away as we split for college and I went right back to my constant anxiety, panic attacks and isolating myself
>>
>>37729617
Diabetic coma. Just passed out on a couch with too low of a blood sugar level and died in his sleep New Year's Eve. Kind of ruins about a fourth of my year every year since then.
>>
>>37728774
You know sometimes i wonder how people like that are loved and cared for while other people are completely alone. Fucking hell
>>
>>37729828
Jesus Christ anon that's rough. Life is a bitch.
>>
>>37729828
>Right after my 18th birthday I go to move the money to a checking account so I can buy the pad, bank says a court order seized all my money on my 18th birthday
>Dad's old company had sued for the return of money - they had gotten his life insurance when he killed himself and they got all the money I earned and saved as a minor, too
>That week I was told that since I was 18 now I had to leave the job program, too.
>Told my aunt, she screamed at me for an hour, telling me how I was as soft, worthless, and weak as my parents and I should kill myself, too
>Went to the army recruiter. He had me take the test - top scores, anything I wanted. But I had to graduate HS. only a couple of months left
>Secretly enlisted on delayed entry. Told my mom about it - she seemed to understand, even though she couldn't talk. Told her once I was out of training I could get her into a decent place, get her rehabilitation.
>Left for basic the day after I graduated
>I was halfway through my MOS training when the first sergeant called me into the company office. Captain was there.
>Mom had had another stroke and her heart stopped and she had died. It had been 2 weeks; my aunt had 'forgotten' to call. Mom was already buried.
>Finished training, took leave.
>Visited dad's grave at the prison.
>Visited mom's grave.
>Will never go back, ever.
>>
>>37729754
southerner here

you had it coming, fag
>>
>>37729953
Christ anon, that suck ass.. But I think it's the best situation you could've made. I used the military to escape too, but my situation was nowhere near as bad.
How old are you now?
>>
File: 1493853063572.jpg (25KB, 474x414px) Image search: [Google]
1493853063572.jpg
25KB, 474x414px
>>37729953
... holy shit dude. I'm so sorry.

I'm gonna go hug my mom when I get home from work.
>>
>>37729754
That usually turns out differently in anime.
>>
>>37729865
Was he a fattie or was the diabetes genetic?
>>
>>37729953
Holy shit dude that's sad. How fucked is a country when stuff like this happens to normal people and they're just abandoned
>>
>>37728520
FPBP

There's nothing in high school that I faced that I couldn't have dealt with in a better manner if only I was a better individual.

I think the worst thing that happened to me in high school was coming to the realization that I'm the root of all my problems. The guilt and anxiety weighs on me so heavily and I know how to deal with it, making improvements in the areas of my life where I am the weakest, but I'm just not strong enough to do it.
>>
Nothing really stands out. It's like asking which part of a really long, strained case of diarrhea is the worst. It's all pretty terrible. I mostly kept my head down and tried to remain unnoticed, because my worst experiences by far were middle school and that taught me a valuable lesson about being inconspicuous. I was already being watched by teachers going into high school because my record followed me, they isolated me in a special class for troublemakers and I'm pretty sure I had "possible school shooter" written in my profile.
>>
>>37729953
>Jesus Christ thats awful
>Dad's old company had sued for the return of money - they had gotten his life insurance when he killed himself and they got all the money I earned and saved as a minor, too
The Land of the Free.
>>
>>37730077
Dude was a little chubby until he got hit with the genetic childhood version of it at 13 or 14, was skinny in the years following that. He had troubles controlling it and was in the hospital a few times leading up to it but I never expected it to just happen without warning. The lazy fatass variant generally doesn't cause serious complications other than the stereotypical 'had to get my foot chopped off' stories you hear.
>>
>>37728489
nothing
litteraly nothing happened in high school
>>
>>37728774
God I hate people
>>
I got caught fapping in the bathroom
>>
>>37729828
>>37729953
Nobody can top this.
>>
File: 1496956644927.jpg (32KB, 544x533px) Image search: [Google]
1496956644927.jpg
32KB, 544x533px
>>37728695
Did he do it because you were gay?
I couldn't imagine a girl doing something like that.
>>
>>37729953
Despite all the bad things that have happened to you it seems like you've always tried to do the right thing.

Keep in mind that your life is still just beginning and that someone as good willed as you has the capacity to turn things around.
>>
>>37730303
Yeah. We had sex once and he turned sour about it and kept calling me a faggot and eventually things got to a boiling point and he beat the shit out of me along with some of his friends. They threw bricks, glass bottles (fortunately not hard enough for any of them to break) and a few big rocks here and there.
>>
>>37729828
>>37729953
Someone screen cap this. I can't do it right now
>>
>>37730441
Worth it to have hot gay sex
>>
File: Capture1.jpg (345KB, 759x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
345KB, 759x1076px
>>37730458
There you go

I don't know why I even tried to submit that like that...
>>
>>37730501
I will admit, it was pretty good. But worth it? I don't know.
>>
>>37730441
Same experience here, actually. Being gay is suffering
>straight guys obviously won't because lol, but are actually functioning well-adjusted people
>most gay guys are hisitronic psycho degenerates who can't hold a relationship to save their lives, basically women so whats the fucking point
>>
>>37730014
I did 4 years in electronic warfare, got out at the end almost 2 years ago, now. Got a job installing electronic monitoring equipment; simple, pays well, regular hours.
>>
>>37729953
I'm sorry for ur loss
U sound like a really strong person and that's a very rare quality nowadays
>>
>>37731061
He sbould have killed everyone at that company. Fucking vulture niggers.
>>
File: cover.jpg (61KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
61KB, 620x620px
>>37729953
Anon, I want to believe you are fine.
I want you to be happy. Keep fighting, you are as strong as it can get. I respect you, deeply, not even kidding. Stay strong, buddy.
>>
>>37731328
I'm good. I met a girl a few weeks ago and we even went on a date. I'm a little weird about my bills being paid and having cash and gold around, but I'm good.
>>
File: Software to cope with this.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Software to cope with this.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>37729953
Anon, any pretensions I've ever had to having a shitty life are dashed in comparison to yours. For what it's worth, you're a strong and steadfast individual and I hope you can look back at yourself in the future and be proud of how you handled such a shitty situation.
>>
I didnt get shot
>>
>>37730187
>trouble controlling it
Diabeticfag here, your friend was just lazy
>>
>>37728619
She's an attention whore exaggerating events, nothin to see
>>
>>37730180
I think Japan's like that as well because of us.
>>
File: 1380049115346.jpg (76KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1380049115346.jpg
76KB, 320x240px
I used to be the happy kid. Always cracking jokes, good terms with everyone and exceptionally talented at pretty much everything. Then one day, one my friends snapped at me, I don't remember exactly what he said, but it triggered something in me. "Wait, not everyone likes me?" or something like that is what I understood from it. After that I became extremely self-conscious, I though about every single thing I did and said, to the point I preferred to not say anything to not offend anyone. I excluded myself from groups, became depressed, lost any sight of future and everything went spiraling down after that.

In just one fucking sentence.
>>
>>37729953

Bless your soul,anon. Means nothing from an internet stranger, but I wish you the best in the future.
>>
Nothing truly nothing. I didn't talk to anyone I didn't do school work. I did nothing and I did it to myself.
>>
>>37729953
Fucking kikes I bet
>>
>>37728774
Bruh. Why. Who does that.
>>
>>37728489
six of my classmates tried to kill me by lifting me six feet in the air and dropping me on my head on the wooden gym floor
>>
>>37729754
dude I live in the south and I hug my friends all the time
I guess it's changed a little bit in the past 10-15 years
>>
>>37731726
Did they succeed?
>>
File: VEawSgk.jpg (34KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
VEawSgk.jpg
34KB, 535x577px
>>37728489
>be me
>always bullied by the whole class
>play video games a lot to escape from reality
>my class knows it too
>once our class went to a one day trip
>I wante to go so much but I was feeling sick so I went home
>next day teacher asks me what happened with me
>fucking stacy starts to talk
>"He surely went home to play video games he is in love with them"
>whole class starts laughing
>HAHAHAHAHAHHA
>teacher too
>"I was feeling sick"
>"NO HE PLAYED VIDEO GAMES BECAUSE HE LOVES HIS PC" Stacey is now shouting
>whole class starts to laugh
>teacher too then he says
>"Are you in love with your compter anon? really?"
>HAHAHAHHAHA
>"you were surely sick because....you didn't use protection and you got a virus"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

For the rest of my years everyone called me anon who fucks his computer
>>
File: 1496551267281.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1496551267281.png
17KB, 882x758px
>sit next to girl everyday
>we played vidya, helped each other with homework and talked everyday, she's so nice
>start to fall for her
>this feeling, I feel amazing she's the one!
>ask her to hang out after class
>she says she'll think about iti
>we're in boys!!
>after class when I pack my things and leave see her making out with some dude on the lockers
>followed by cut contact, she never spoke to me again

I went into an insane depression for about 2 years, since I had to see her and that fuck face everyday. No idea how my friends dealt with me. There's no "robots revenge" ending either, she's still insanely attractive and an IG model.
>>
>>37730458
>>37730595
>screencaping someone elses pain
Sweet!
>>
>>37731755
Normies are fucking scary.
>>
>>37731741
Where do you live, because now there's pockets of Yankees all over. Also, is it a gay hug or a bro hug, there's a difference.
>>
>>37731756
Link to IG? Gilded homewreckers are my shameful fetish
>>
>>37728489
being a tranny kms
>>
>>37731619
Dude Same thing happened to me. Always making fun of myself and just being loud and annoying to make anyone laugh. Some girl I liked said something like that then I thought about anything I did one hundred times over.
>>
>>37731521

Yeah, they say rocks but it was probably pebbles/small ineffective stones
>>
>>37731744
Yes. He came back from the ghost zone to type that comment.
>>
>>37728489
Got expelled for attempting suicide on pills and showing up the next day fucked up. Proceeded to get thrown in a psych ward for a week.
>>
didnt get enough sleep one night, had softball for gym, my turn to get on the field and was promptly fucked in the eye bye those fucking balls cause i cant catch or focus for shit. my teacher still forced me to play for the rest of the 2 months
>>
>>37728489
>be me
>have a small circle of friends that ive grown close with since middle school
>did everything together
>had LAN parties and tried weed together for the first time
>brought me out of my shell
>as a group they brought me with them to the movies and to resturuants
>felt content and happy that i finally had some friends after being alone my whole life
>suddenly one day a stacy i dont know very well accusses me of rape
>the entire school finds out about it
>i try to talk to my friends one day and tell them my side of the story
>"Anon we know what you did, youre fucking sick, we thought we liked you but we all agreed that you must never come to talk to us ever again, youre fucking crazy"
>all my friends nod and say some variation of "go away"
>for the first time in 3 years i sit by myself in a corner of the school nibbling on lunch
>a week later a detective comes to my house
>i had a pretty good alibi
>apperently the day that i raped her was the same week she was in another fucking city down south of the us
>What the fuck
>the detective is nice but she leaves saying this
>"im afraid since this is a 'x said this y said' kind of scenario this could be an open case for awhile, if i were you anon id be on my best behavior, we will be keeping an eye on you."
>the school takes this as an admission of guilt apperently and im very soon kicked out of my high school
>at this point im extremely deppressed
>my mother has always been very abusive but it got as bad as it used to be when i was little after this "rape"
>lots of belting and hitting over the head with hard objects when i least expect it kinda of stuff
Cont i rsn out of characters
>>
as a freshman i accidentally sent an email to the whole school, in the mail i described my 'big muscles and how tough i was'.
it still haunts me to this day
>>
I got accused of plotting to shoot up the school the day after those shootings in Connecticut in 2012. I didn't really care because I was already a friendless loser, but some people took notice of me when they otherwise didn't bother me.
>>
>>37732201
>im forced to go to another school
>i get there and im the only white kid
>out of almost 1500 people im a spec of white
>niggers here were different from my other school
>they are extremely suspicious of me
>eventually im known as the 'undercover cop' or just 'snitchin ass bitch' to all the students
>get mugged at knife point once
>got mugged again at gunpoint
>told the school who did it
>all of them got sent to trial
>didnt have to go to said trial, thought i would have to though
>rekt
>taken out of that school for my protection and sent to an all mexican school
>still all alone but i run into something ive only seen in shows and stuff
>kids selling drugs
>eventually get addicted to cannabis, xanax, and fetanoyl which is a really strong pain killer
>my mom finds out one day and schedules a psychologist for me
>have to see him every wensday
>mom enforces even stronger rules so i can be caught doing drugs easier at home
>lol k
>do drugs at park om then on and just ignore my possible mental health issues, telling my spcychologist what i think hed like to hear
>get my shit kicked in one day by a pack of gang members mexicans
>tell school while high on xanax
>im put into witness protection because this is a pretty serious gang
>apperently some grown ups told some high schoolers they could join a gang if they jumped me
>since it was involving grown ups and a violent gang im back thrown half way across the city to my neighborhood
>within a 10 minute walk theres an adult school i have to go to from now on
>i dont do any of the work just want to be alone in my room
>dont go out except to buy weed off craigslist
>5 years before i found 4chan and had been browsing it every other day
> i went back to my house to immediately smoke in my backyard, play pc games and browse 4chan
>finally turn 18
>kicked out of my house by my mom
>whatever shes bat shit anyway
>go to a spyche office
>test positive for shizophrenia, some dumb downed autism and major deppresive
Cont.
>>
>>37728489
Not much happened for me in high school, I had a friend and whenever we had a fight, he would team up to sorta bully me with some other guys cause he was pretty popular, but not much else.

But in grade to middle school a guy used to bully me, the worst thing he did was probably sit on me or something.
>>
File: 1496940621950.jpg (62KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
1496940621950.jpg
62KB, 623x713px
>>37731755
I have no idea how the people who do shit like this intergrate with society and never look back or regret causing unprovoked emotional pain to others.
>>
>>37730595
This crushed me.

Originalriginalorigorigos
>>
File: 1496913350782.jpg (164KB, 1200x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1496913350782.jpg
164KB, 1200x1120px
>>37732498
>also something i found funny is they diagnosed me with something called 'Acute/extreme anger'
>get put on neetbux
>sleep on the streets a little longer so that i can afford the deposit on an apartment and a fast new gaming pc
>able to get a med card for my 'acute anger'
>turn into a lazy failure smoking weed and playing vidya everyday

And thats how ONE single roastie changed my life.
I imagine i could have led a completely different one, maybe i could have gone to college.
But ill never know
>>
>>37732498
>Be a drug addict
>Mom kicks me out after trying to help me not be a drug addict
>She's crazy
>>
>>37728774
Middle schoolers are some of the most fucked up people you will ever meet. The worst memories of my life are from middle school
>>
File: 1493956324547.png (116KB, 1645x919px) Image search: [Google]
1493956324547.png
116KB, 1645x919px
>chad stole usb from backpack
>had music and class projects on it
>gives it back to me next day broken in half
>sperg up and start padlocking zippers shut
>gym class
>locker room
>chad tries to steal again
>gets mad he cant
>picks up pack and slams at wall
>shatters snapple bottle
>clothes and supplies all wet
>>
>>37732594
Well that alone would make her seem innocent wouldnt it?
Your free to interpret me as a sad person trying to put the blame on someone else.
But she is an evil person.
Also the reason i didnt get to know my dad until i turned 18.
Whatever, in the words of another anon told me once, people werent there, so they are free to judge you no matter what the truth really is.
>>
>>37731679
get the fuck out of here retard
>Im still in highschool
>About a month or so ago me and sibling got got our first job (huge for me im one of the few 15 year olds who have a job at my school)
>shouldn't of
>can't greentext
>lame ass story
>>
>>37732652
You're both shitty people.

Off topic, kill that bitch who ruined your life. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>37732688
Im not a shitty person.
I didnt fucking ask for this.
Anyway im enjoying being a NEET so wont kill her, but i did hack into her cloud once and released all her nudes on facebook and some photos of her choking on dick
It didnt ruin her life but her chad bf of 5 years left her.
>>
>>37732623
This a million times. I'm still fucked up from middle school.
>>
File: 11424267377.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
11424267377.gif
448KB, 500x275px
not high school but still related
>be 9
>tell mother I have a crush on a girl that lives nearby
>she tells me to write her a letter
>write letter, asking if she wants to play together one time
>hand it to her
>watch her read it
>she crushes it and drops it to the ground

I saw her a couple of months ago and she got kinda fat. She used to be like a top-tier gymnastic or something so she probably feels awful about it. The weird thing is that it didn't even bring me satisfaction.
>>
>>37732591
I hear stories about rape allegations fucking people up like this alot
Society right fucked you over with no secrecy of the allegation and the school's guilty until proven innocent treatment
You deserve the neetbux so much anon
>>
>>37732623
Worth repeating again, famaloni. The worst years in my life were only 2 years, but the social trauma is still trying to be repaired at 26.
>>
>>37733032
yeah, middle school is definitely the worst, i was in the "gifted" program so i had to deal with a bunch of kids who thought they were geniuses because they could interrupt me and make snarky comments, they also tried to be chads and physically bully me so i assaulted one and it stopped
>>
>>37728586
This is alpha as fuck anon. You should've owned that
>>
>4th grade
>I was going to private school
>10 to 15 kids in class
>happens to be only one boy in my class
>1 me
>10 girls
>things go well girls accept me sometimes play with me
>year passes
>5th grade
>new girl comes to class
>she was strong leader and happened to hate me
>havent even talked to her so idk why
>encourages all other girls to start bullying me
>they all did
>feelsbadman
>dont tell this to anyone because i was bullied by girls
>didnt defend myself because my mother taught me that you shoudnt hit a girl
>2 years of constant bullying
>im afraid to talk to girl till today
>im a beta faggot
>fml
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>sophomore year transfer to a new school mid-semester
>instantly an outcast because no one knew me or wanted to get to know me
>spend most of the year eating by myself going to class by myself etc
>one day a qt sits down next to me at lunch
>she looks kinda boyish like Lain from Serial Experiments Lain
>we make small talk
>she starts sitting with me every day and we really start hitting it off
>she tells me she's an outcast and has no friends too
>couple weeks later I ask her to prom (pubically. This was my fatal mistake)
>she accepts and is super happy
>for some reason this upsets Chad
>he keeps bugging me and saying stuff like "I can't believe YOU are going to take _____ to prom! She's way out of your league" etc etc
>I generally ignore him
>until one day she comes to me super upset and crying
>"anon why would you do that?"
>do what
>she hands over a (poorly) photoshopped picture where I'm fucking her. Literally our faces pasted over some open
>tell her I didn't do it
>"Don't lie to me anon! Chad told me how you were handing these out to everyone bragging about it"
>find out everyone has a copy of it
>I'm fucking pissed and go to talk to Chad
>"calm down bro it's a joke. I'll explain it to her"
>of course he doesn't explain it to her and she won't listen to me
>she backs out of going to prom with me
>I'm super depressed but end up going to prom anyways because I bought a ticket and had rented a suit
>when I get there I see Lain qt dancing with Chad
>he notices me and starts making out with her
>leave prom immediately. Start crying and get some guy to buy me booze from the convenience store
>spend all night drinking blackout and forget what happened but wake up with Luke all over my tux so I can't return it and am out ~$800
>>
>>37732732
>Wasting peoples tax money on drugs
You're a shitty person.
>>
>>37733400
People kind of stop caring about the group when the group abandons them. Doesn't make them a shitty person at their core.
>>
>>37733400
Welcome to r9k then.
If im a shitty person then you are too.
>>
>>37728489
the worst thing didnt happen at school, it happened way earlier at home.
>>
>>37728774
Do you need a hug anon-kun?
>>
>>37728489
School shooting that killed three people my freshman year. That fucks up everybody for a lot longer than you'd think
>>
>>37728520
>>37728628
>>37731656
A combination of this

>>37731755
Even though I did this too, maybe in the next life I'll face reality instead of sinking deeper into RPGs. That's essentially what social pressure is for, they WANT you to succeed, so they shame bad behavior. It's harsh, but essentially invokes a fight or flight reaction. Man, did I flee. Still am.
>>
>>37728774
I really hope this is fake. If not, I'm really sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>37731465
>girl
norman should go even if you have a sob story
>>
>>37729953
>Army
I would've gone navy or airforce, but military in general was a smart choice. Hope you're doing ok anon, you're a champ, I probably would've an heroed after all of that.
>>
File: normanleave.png (26KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
normanleave.png
26KB, 194x200px
>>37731679
>underage
MMMMMMMOOOOOOODDDDDDSSSSS!!!

origami
>>
My onitis blocked me on all instant messaging and stopped coming into school for months on end.

I just wanted to be around her but I couldn't. She was a complete cunt, I know that now. I don't regret completely ignoring her the few times she decided to show up, even when she used to wave.

Its so small when I look back but back then it was huge and it fucked me up to be quite honest. Even now I have an insane fear of abandonment.
>>
>>37729953
Name the company, please
>>
>>37733231
Sry for my bad grammar and punctuation
Orginal11!
>>
i do not know mate, in i do not remember too much of high school, but when i was on vacation, still in highschool, i was camping with some chads and staceys and chad was bulling me and i just stopped talking to him. later stacey(now chad's gf) started to him about how i was always "diferent" and he should stop that shit.
that hit me like a bullet. i was always the guy that the girls didn't talk but shit like that? it was the final opening eyes for me
>>
>>37732225
Alpha as fuck

Worst thing that happened to me was running for student council just because it was cringy.
>>
File: C4pJkvsUMAA09-u.jpg (123KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4pJkvsUMAA09-u.jpg
123KB, 900x1200px
Worst thing would be failing a class. I don't give a shit what people think about me.
>>
File: 1458961357675.jpg (295KB, 619x802px) Image search: [Google]
1458961357675.jpg
295KB, 619x802px
>>37732732
I bipolar and have been to mental hospital 4 times can i get NEETbux?
>>
>>37729953
name the company
>>
File: deedee day.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
deedee day.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>37728489
Some kid saw me looking at inflation porn before. He didn't tell anybody though.
>>
File: alcoholic.jpg (7KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic.jpg
7KB, 224x217px
>>37728489
>whats the worst thing that happened to you in high school?

I fell in love
>>
>>37729828
>>37729953

Get in touch with me if you need help. [email protected]
>>
>>37729828
>>37729953
I hope you can move on from your scummy aunt and live a better life anon, you deserve it.
>>
File: 1495980256562.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495980256562.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>be me
>17
>american football
>starting fullback everyone likes me
>opening night
>get flipped by a lineman
>land on neck
>in a wheelchair now
>>
>>37729828
>>37729953
What a fucking cruel world man. I hope you make it in the army my guy.
>>
File: 1413427899936.png (309KB, 854x512px) Image search: [Google]
1413427899936.png
309KB, 854x512px
>>37729953
I would have legitimately murdered your aunt by senior year, how you dealt with that is beyond me
>>
>>37729953
Fucking hell that's terrible.
Hope you're feeling better now.
I wish you all the best anon, you deserve it
>>
>>37734457
Oh defintely.
Anything that can keep you from functioning and operating effeciently in a work enviroment can get you neetbux.
>>
>>37729953
Sorry you had to go through all that, I sincerely hope things get better for you.
>>
Everyone found out that I fucked pillows.

Was forgotten about after two weeks. Weird.
>>
>>37729953
I wanna believe this is fake so badly. The school thing where everyone stopped talking to you because you were helping clean the place up really got to me. Highschool kids are such shallow assholes.
>>
>>37728489
I was bullied on for being the smallest person in the locker room and severely underdeveloped.
>>
>>37728774
You dodged a bullet there desu.
Unless you killed her dog or kicked her grandma there was no reason for her to act this way towards you, she was a terrible person and I can guarantee you that if she actually became your gf she would just ruin your life.
>>
File: 1489164209834.png (185KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1489164209834.png
185KB, 409x409px
>>37728489
>be me at 1st grade of high school
>have a big crush on a girl since the first time I saw her
>get to know her better
>she also likes me
>get nearly to fucking her
>chicken out and start panicking when she is on my bed
>later on tell her friend that she was at my house
>it made my crush very angry
>she was actually so angry that we havent talked for 2 years
>after 2 years we started talking again
>mfw at that time I was no longer a virgin faggot
>mfw it looked like that we might get together before the school ends
>I have failed yet again to have sex with her
>School ended and she left to the other part of the country where she found herself a boyfriend
>She is now pretty much happy

It has been two years since that time and sometimes I still hate myself for wasting my chances.
Just fucking end me.
>>
>>37731755
I don't really see how getting roasted by your classmates should be something you should cry, Or much less care that much about. You know they don't really think that you fuck your computer and they were just trying to make you get off your computer and go outside. right?
>>
I was almost beaten up. Will greentext if anyone interested.
>>
>>37731756
You have to realize that you have to have some material thing like a good physique or money or else girls won't like you right? just because you have an emotional attachment to the girl doesn't mean she'll magically ignore your 3/10 looks or severe body odor
>>
>>37735446

This is a thread about shit tha happened to us in highschool dude, you're still blissfully ignorant in that stage.
>>
The majority of this is you guys just being weaklings and getting singled out for it. Bullies are never aware of it but the subconscious intent is to make you stronger or correct shitty behavior. Stop being so traumatized lel.
>>
>>37729953
I rarely read sob stories and feel much sympathy, but you have my respect man
You're a god damn champion for not having killed yourself yet, your parents and everybody else would be proud to see that you're still going strong
If anything, I'm proud and I'm sure many other people who read this are too
>>
>>37735501
This so much. Am I the only one that is actually thankful to the bullies for all the shit they did do me? Like I'm not saying they are good guys but if I look back how pathetic beta I was... They motivated me good and forced me to become a man. If not for bullying I would watch anime now in my parents basement.
>>
>>37732591
What happened to the girl who accused you? Do you know at all? Or at least afterward her allegation?
>>
>>37733310
Fuck up Chad's life
Plant some CP or some shit on his computer, brutally destroy this faggots life.
>>
>poetry recitations
>the last poem each year is a "twist poem" where we have to do something/dress up or whatever while we recite
>honestly don't know what poem to choose so i googled "weird poems" and just found something about a mental hospital
>put on my sister's black shaggy witch wig from halloween
>i was an edgelord obsessed with marilyn manson back then desu
>put on a tutu like the one from manson's music video "Sweet Dreams"
>held a creepy doll that i bought at an auction for no reason other than to be hurrr quirky
>it's my turn to recite the poem
>i didn't rehearse any of this, it was all improv
>crouched in the corner and started reciting the poem
>so nervous that i ended up forgetting like 80% of the poem
>time for improv
>i just start rocking back and forth cackling
>i heard giggles
>thought they were being entertained but really it was forced, nervous laughter
>so i started gradually getting louder
>started beating up the doll
>my teacher had to stop it
>nobody was even laughing anymore
>every stacy was cringing
>qt 3.14 emo cyborg crush said it was really cool
>all the chads thought it was the best thing ever
>chads start talking to me
>but all they said was "hurr do the thing" and i did the weird cackle
>i thought people liked me
>then i started doing it without them asking me
>one day i started cackling and they didn't even look at me
>qt 3.14 emo cyborg crush told me to leave
>i autistically fast-walked out of the cafeteria
>i befriended my math professor and would eat lunch in his classroom and never go to the cafeteria again
>some old bitchy teacher complained about me being antisocial so i couldn't eat in the classroom anymore
>tfw i just sat in the bathroom every time during lunch for the rest of high school
>tfw nobody really even cared that much, but i did
>>
File: 1479766523909.jpg (202KB, 1170x923px) Image search: [Google]
1479766523909.jpg
202KB, 1170x923px
>>37735682
>tfw ate in a bathroom stall throughout the entirety of high school
>>
>>37734162
>running for student council
>running for popularity contest

GTFO FUCKING NORMIe
>>
>>37734815
Looks like that lineman --flipped the script-- on Chad.

Eyyy!
>>
>>37728774
All women are like this anon, you should never talk to them they only act nice to rich people and Chad look at tinder or anywhere for that matter,
>>
>>37735568

All they want is for you to stand up for yourself. You might get into a bit of a tussle but at the end of it they'll respect you and leave you alone.
>>
File: 1418663924067.jpg (24KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
1418663924067.jpg
24KB, 960x500px
>>37735740
I ran for tech rep, which meant making videos and running the projector and shit like that. Teacher told me to do it and I was like lol okay
I still lost presumably because teachers thought I was a weirdo and I wasn't popular.
It was pretty fun being in the running though. got to make silly films and whatnot.
>student council guy said elections week would be the hardest week of our lives
>everyone was emotional and crying at the end of the week "omg so proud of you guys this was so hard but so worth it blahblahblah"
fucking normies
>>
>>37735943
At my high school no one gave a single fuck about student council.
>>
File: harukadepression.jpg (115KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
harukadepression.jpg
115KB, 1366x768px
>>37728489
>sitting at the lunch table with people I thought were my friends
>start choking on my food
>visibly trying to heimlich myself
>end up throwing it up in the trash can
>no one even looked my way while it was happening
>they're still talking about whatever they were talking about
>leave cafeteria
>eat lunch by myself for the rest of high school in front of my locker
>no friends for rest of high school
>still no friends even after graduating six years ago
>>
>tfw can't post worst story because I'm a girl
>>
>>37728489
Just me. It feels like I was developmentally a couple of years behind my peers so friends manipulated me, I got into embarassing situations and generally had no clue how to solve my problems which compouded into anxiety problems.

I think most robots don't have any actual diagnosable problem, at least not one that they always had. It's just a faulty upbringing or the wrong set of experiences in the wrong order at the wrong times that fuck us up.
>>
>>37736075
So didn't get raped? Good for ya.
>>
>>37736288
I haven't been raped, but how did you discern that from my post?
>>
>>37735618
As far as i know shes led a full life.
Traveled europe with her bf, which i ruined for her as i stated earlier in the thread.
She went to college and forgot all about me.
When i think about what happened it just makes me feel, not hopeless or apathetic... i just kind look back at it and scoff at my joke of a life.
I feel like i could made a documentary on it.
>>
>>37729828
>Between Freshman and Sophomore year my dad was arrested - he'd been stealing money from where he worked to cover mom's bills.
fucking commie
>>
>>37736368
Like what worse cold be done to you? That's right - nothing.
>>
>>37736368
anon misunderstood your intentions. you only wanted attention as a reward for having a vagina. take my (you) roastie toasy
>>
>>37728555
I'm sorry but you probably deserved it
>>
>>37736442
I don't want attention for my vagina, I want attention for my pathetic teenage bullying stories like everyone else in this thread. But my story is a bit specific to my gender, so I can't say it without pretty much admitting to being a girl, and then all the replies will be "reee roastie gtfo" and "pls be my gf" posts and not thread related.

So I decided to complain about it instead.
>>
>>37736075
Haha same girl I'm a girl as well and can't post my worst story because i am female and its a girl thing to do with other girls like myself

(btw am a girl)
>>
>>37729953
topkek
You have been muted for 12 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Shat my pants at the start of class and was too embarrassed to say anything for 40 minutes so sat in shock
>>
>>37736506

Well you already have it, and I think the majority of people in this thread are at least 20+ given the past tense in all of these stories so the "REEE tits or gtfo" should be at a minimum.
>>
>>37736456
Based on what?
Why did I deserve it?
>>
File: crying pepe.jpg (37KB, 480x482px) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.jpg
37KB, 480x482px
>>37729828
>>37729953
What a shit hand, Anon
>>
>>37732549
>integrate with society
these people rule society, they're the managers and ceos of the world because of their ruthless nature
>>
>>37728489
i didnt die.

>Originality is the aspect of created or invented works as being new or novel, and thus distinguishable from reproductions, clones, forgeries, or derivative works.[citation needed]
>>
>>37728489

mocked in gym class by scummy mexicans (was fat)
>>
File: 1497519400331.gif (445KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1497519400331.gif
445KB, 250x188px
Not in high school but whatever
>met this guy, he quickly turns into one of my "best friends"
>he used to tease me a little, but over time it got worse
>everyday he would tell me to kill myself, and that i was so ugly that my life was pointless
>he also hit me daily
>find out that he just talked to me because he could badmouth about me to his Stacy friends that hated me for reasons i still don"t know
>spreads false rumours about me
>lose the sparce quantity of friends i had
>got major trust issues and i still can't talk to men
If you are not a Stacy or a Chad you already lost at life
>>
>>37728489
>Bullied in school by fuckwits
>Was always a big tall boi
>One day i've had enough
>Punch a guy in the eye
>Punch him some more, broken nose
>His buttbuddies jump in
>Get btfo'd
>Police in school
>Suspended for 2 weeks
>I was then known as tardrage the great
>>
>>37736789

Retards are the one thing I learned very early on not to bully. That tard rage is unstoppable once it kicks in

>Be me
>useless little hellion in grade school
>local tard that lives down the block from me was always wandering the neighbourhood doing tard shit
>me and a friend decide to ambush him with some water balloons one day because we were bored
>catch him walking down an ally, looking happy as shit
>friend nails him in the face
>tard rage activate
>start booking it
>friend tries hopping fence
>tard catches up to him, starts beating him
>fuck it no turning back, keep booking it
>last thing I hear is my friend screaming for help and the retards mother begging him to stop

He still brings it up sometimes.
>>
>>37736622
Fine then. It's middle school not high school though.

>be me
>be seventh grade
>group of stacies like to swarm me with questions and fake smiles
>"Do you like Z anon? You like Z right?"
>actually don't know who Z is
>no matter how much I say "no" or ignore them stacies keep asking me with their smug little grins
>eventually get only friend to point out Z to me since she apparently has a class with him
>mystery solved I guess
>lunch time
>sitting alone at 8 seat table as usual
>Z and his friends happen to be at the table next to me
>suddenly all his friends except him run over and sit at my table
>"Do you like Z?"
>before I can say no they all run back shouting "SHE SAID YES"
>they all laugh very hard for several minutes
>Z is laughing just as hard so I know for sure they were making fun of me and not him

Shorter incidents

>started middle school a month later than everyone else
>got confused about something and cried in front of the whole grade at gym class like an autist
>had to go sit in my gym class assigned place, which happened to be next to the stacies
>"what's wrong anon?"
>still crying
>don't want to talk or look at them
>"why won't you tell us anon?"
>they keep asking while laughing their heads off for the next ten minutes
That's how I became their target for all three years of middle school.

>called to my face often

>"You look like Micheal Jackson"

>farted in homeroom by accident and the people sitting around me made fun of me everyday for two weeks, they sang songs and called me "fart girl" or some shit like that

>overheard people saying "I bet anon always wears a skirt because she actually has a dick hahaha"

>got hit in the face by a dodgeball at gym
>have to get icepack, face is all red
>go to next class
>nigger girls laugh at me and call me stupid for getting hit
>"she can't hear us, she's always in lalaland haha"
>hear every word

There are others but that's all I that came to mind. Nothing was ever that bad, it was just constant.
>>
>>37736777
Prove him wrong. Capsize his life by leaving a myriad of startling achievements in your wake
>>
>>37728489
My first time having sex with I was 15 was rape. Yes I'm a girl, derp.
>>
>>37729953
what company did your dad work for?
>>
>>37736777
Hey. I'm sorry that that happened to you but you got trips 777 isn't that cool? It's a good omen. Feel better anon. Love you.
>>
File: 1485671957132.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1485671957132.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>37729953
tell us the company name anon, your story has me legitimately bloodthirsty
>>
File: 1489340149037.png (303KB, 542x680px) Image search: [Google]
1489340149037.png
303KB, 542x680px
>second-last year of school
>there are some new people in school, mostly girls
>never had any friends or gf
>cute slightly chubby awkward girl starts talking to me outside maths class
>we talk about music, we're both into '60s music at that point
>feel more of a connection to her than to anyone else just from that one conversation
>eventually get her phone number and sometimes call her and talk
>at one point she even calls one of my mannerisms "cute"
>at some point asks if I'm depressed
>initially say no because the question came shockingly out of nowhere
>a few minutes later tell her she's right
>she says she could tell, and that she is too and that she's getting help
>take her to my house one day after school because I mentioned my father's guitars and she wanted to see them
>starts fangirling over some of the Zelda stuff in my house
>has to go home shortly to take medicine
>hug her briefly before she leaves
>we start talking to each other less and less
>she seems to grow emotionally distant
>says she isn't really comfortable around anyone that isn't a certain mutual acquaintance from school
>keep hoping I can somehow get her to talk to me again
>she moves away to Canada over the summer
>I lose the phone I had her number saved on
>never get the courage to use social media
>spend the entire last year wishing I could see her again
I still miss her. I wonder how she's getting on in life. I hope she's having a good life. I wonder if she ever thinks of me these days- Probably not often, if at all.
>>
>>37737023

Im gonna take a wild guess and assume you're a single child, correct?
>>
>>37737617
Have a half-sister but we weren't raised together, so yes. Why?
>>
>>37737683

the scraps you get into with your siblings as a kid brace you for emotional upsets like that, its clear you lack(ed) those coping mechanisms and conditioning. Small things like that arent normally upsetting for people.
>>
File: 1490885526149.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490885526149.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>37728774
>buy a balloon with shape of heart

ill stop reading after that and ill never gonna read rest
>>
>>37737784
Yeah, I'm sure that's part of it, I was an oversensitive kid even for a girl. But I think there's a difference, in that (usually) no matter how shitty your sibling treats you or how much they piss you off, they're still family at the end of the day.There's nothing like that with a bully, they're just an asshole.

After the very beginning it didn't really upset with me though. I coped by deciding that everyone else was trash not worth thinking about or paying attention to and I checked out of social interaction as much as possible. The everyday reminders of how alone you are and that no one likes you or wants to be your friend do wear on you after awhile though. Took me years to believe anyone would approach me without an ulterior motive.
>>
>>37738004
I feel your pain anon I too got/still get told I look like Michael Jackson
>>
>>37738004

At least you recovered from it
>>
>>37738167
Well not fully, but I got lucky with high school I guess. I still didn't have friends, but everyone in high school was surprisingly nice to me, it never stopped feeling surreal. I don't remember anyone giving me a hard time about anything all four years.
>>
File: 1489032908515.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
1489032908515.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
>>37728774
>>takes a pen and makes it explode, cuts the string and throws it all in the garbage
>>then takes a bottle of disinfectant and rubs it all over the places i may have touched
Whaaaat the actual fuck??????
>>
>>37728489
i atouchuu and then i didn't find some paper to clean my nose so everyone was looking at me
i'm the atouchuu rainy nose kid
>>
File: 1494644717242.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
1494644717242.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
>>37729953
Do you ever just see something that puts your entire life into perspective? Like, do you ever just realise how fucking minuscule your problems are compared to the stuff other people have to go through? And you just sit down, shut up and think "You know what? I have a good life. I need to stop being a little shit and appreciate it."

Anon, your story made me realise what an ungrateful little cunt I am bitching about all the minor trifles that modestly annoy me. Thank you for giving me persepctive. And I'm sorry that you got dealt such an unfair hand.
>>
>>37738282
>atouchuu
What autism is this?
>>
>>37737492
>slightly chubby
dropped
>>
Not a bad thing but
>freshman year of high school
>its the day of the homecoming football game, which means we fuck around and play games all day
>Im emulating banjo kazooie on my school issued laptop
>1st hour teacher brings in mutha fuckin cookies
>puts them on a bench in front of class
>I get in line for that shit, but sit in front of class because of horrible vision so not much wait
>suddenly, girl in front of me drops her cookie on the ground
>instead of waiting for her or a few other people around her to pick it up, I sperg out
> crawl underneath girl's legs, she's wearing a skirt mind you
>grab cookie
>start to crawl out from underneah her legs, misjudge when I should stand up and brush my head on the underside of her skirt
>dont really remember her reaction, she may have smiled, but some stoner made fun of me for it
She was not particularly smart and got pregnant on purpose senior year. In a Catholic high school nontheless
>>
File: 1493337105415.jpg (24KB, 288x339px) Image search: [Google]
1493337105415.jpg
24KB, 288x339px
>i lived in colorado and had a few really close friends and a boyfriend who i loved to death
>boyfriend is extremely intelligent, I know this sounds pretentious but he's the only person I knew in real life who was around as smart as I am. which was a big deal to me
>he had some family problems though. neglectful, sometimes abusive parents
>I had to move from colorado to New york because of dad's job
>had some sad goodbyes, very mad at parents
>9 days after I get to new york my boyfriend kills himself
>spend the next two years extremely depressed and anxious and panicky
>never made a single friend there and had to go through everything alone

oh god it was so horrible, I lost what was supposed to be some of the best years of my life completely miserable. I still miss him almost everyday too
>>
>>37729953
>>Dad's old company had sued for the return of money ...they got all the money I earned and saved as a minor, too

That's not how that works.
>>
>>37729963
Please destroy your entire geographic region, hillbilly-kun.
>>
I don't know but I just found out 10 minutes ago that one of the guys who bullied me relentlessly in secondary school killed himself on Sunday after suffering from depression. I thought I would feel some sort of satisfaction? or happiness? maybe even closure or whatever the feeling you get after revenge is, from the fact that one of the pricks who made my life hell in school died young. But I don't feel any of that. It just made me sad. His family are devastated. It's just an awful thing really. Just knowing he was so miserable that he felt the only escape was to kill himself, whilst I'm not really miserable - more apathetic from the bullying. I think I forgive him, and the others too.
>>
>>37739026

It is if the account anon was putting the money into wasn't in his name.

I'm guessing that he couldn't open an account without parental permission and so he stupidly used his dads.
>>
>>37739222
I found out a few months ago that a kid I bullied in kindergarden killed himself. Obviously that was almost 20 years ago, but for some reason I still feel bad.
>>
>>37739245
If it's any consolation, I don't remember a thing from reception (kindergarten) except the sand pit.
>>
>>37731756
Let it go man
Only thing you can do
>>
>>37729953
>not Timmothy McVeighing the kikes who fucked you over

Faggot
>>
I watched my younger brother slowly deteriorate from cancer of the blood.
He was a cute, charming and happy little boy when he was 11 or so and by the time he was 12 he had gotten so absolutely fucked by chemo he could hardly walk. He didn't smile anymore after that, he just kept his head down and looked like he was about to pass out most of the time.

I remember on one of the last times I visited him, I was talking to him and he couldn't really make eye contact. His right eyelid kept drooping and his breaths would squeak and strain.

And when we sat down to play halo like we did when we were kids he could hardly hold the controller and couldn't really play.

God it really kills me to think of this stuff. I just miss him so much. I wish he were alive
>>
Between sophomore and junior year my friends got in with the more popular crowd and stopped talking to me. Didn't make new friends. Never was bullied or anything though, just made fun of.
>>
>>37739353

I got over it eons ago, it was just a really shitty time for me
>>
things*
>molested
>held up by a knife
>called a dicklet after getting out of the pool
>fell in love with a girl
>girl fell in love with me
>she was a christian with strong faith
>was an edgy atheist kid who said people who believed in god were stupid
>she stopped talking to me after that, rightfully so
and worst of all
>missed out on prime teen pussy

FUCK
>>
>>37740135
>has spoken to a female
get off my board normie
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37740164
Different anon.
I just used my massive bankroll i do all of jackshit to earn to move me and my 2 wives to a mormon town so we don't catch hell for being a non-binary union. I've been on here longer than you ever could have and still i'm a robot.
We're here, some of us are probably queer, deal with it.
>>
>>37728489
I posted my tragic story on /r9k/ and nobody replied to me
It really sincerely hurt my feelings deep down that no one cares about what happened.
Even on the internet, I'll never be special or interesting or important. Just no one. Always
>>
File: 1485314531275s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1485314531275s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>in grade 9
>comment on some stacy's fucked up mouth
>make up funny nickname
>faggot kid tells her and her friends that it was me
>all girls now hate me
>unable to get pussy for 4 years
thats the worst that has happened to me
>>
>>37739458
>this actually made me cry
I'm so sorry anon
>>
>>37733310
This is the kind of shit that makes me enraged.
>>
>>37740339
Sorry anon, it made me cry to write it.
I try to put it in the back of my head but it comes out sometimes.

It seems like we were arguing about who got which bunk just yesterday
Time sure gets away from you after stuff like that
>>
File: 1497561353086.jpg (100KB, 755x970px) Image search: [Google]
1497561353086.jpg
100KB, 755x970px
>>37733070
Fucking same. High school has nothing on middle school socially speaking. So many people just tend to forget it. I was bullied like crazy by this one kid and then in High School he completely forgot it like everyone else

t. Another gifted fag
>>
File: EhhhhhhMmmm.png (261KB, 434x346px) Image search: [Google]
EhhhhhhMmmm.png
261KB, 434x346px
>>37728489
Got stabbed 20-odd times in the shoulder with a pencil by the class psycho in like 7th grade because I was "sitting in his desk". His mom excused it as him being too riled up from hockey, so he just got 2 days of suspension.
Last I heard of him, he was in prison for selling stolen firearms out of his dorm room. Typical meth lab family.
>>
>>37728964
HM? Go lions?
>>
>>37728489
I got the fuck out before anything bad could happen. Middle school was shit enough, when I realized it was just 4 more years of that hell in a bigger building and shit wasn't going to magically change like in my romcom animes I knew I had to get out.
>>
File: 1d77ee6.jpg (29KB, 750x983px) Image search: [Google]
1d77ee6.jpg
29KB, 750x983px
>>37728489
Elementary school story
>5th grade on a bus
>sitting alone on a 2 seater
>to my left were 3 girls in a 3 seater
>For a couple days I had actually started talking to the girl on the edge of the 3 seater (lets call her Anna)
>Anna and I aren't wearing seatbelts
>shitty bus hits pot hole and we both fall to the floor of the bus
>I fall first and break her fall
>not really bruised but she thanks me a bunch
>bully in the towards the back of the bus finds out about this
>has weird grudge against me and gets everyone to make fun of me and ship us
>bullying continues for weeks
>start ignoring Anna to try to stop them
>eventually in the back everyone starts yelling for us to kiss
>bully comes out of his seat and forces me on to the floor of the bus
>"If you're not gonna kiss her, kiss the floor"
>I'm trying to get back up but he puts his foot on my back
> hit my nose on the floor
>even though it was one sided the bus driver, who was silent throughout the weeks, calls it a fight and we are both suspended
>mom makes me stop taking the bus until high school
>don't come back next year
>don't see the bully or Anna (who I actually liked) ever again

I had a new bully and crush every new school I went to but that was the worst fucking one
>>
File: IMG_1476.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1476.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>5'9 senior in HS
>I'm sitting alone eating my lunch at a picnic table
>some freshman girls come over, they don't see me and one sits on me
>end up wedged in her ass, taken back to her house
>can't escape
>I am 20 years old now, I haven't seen my family in 3 years
>>
>>37729953
holy fucking shit anon that is brutal
>>
>>37741147
Then how are you posting?
rengoa
>>
File: 1497228000468.png (724KB, 553x677px) Image search: [Google]
1497228000468.png
724KB, 553x677px
>>37728586
HOLY SHIT SAGE
>>
>>37728489
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, but i met the girl of my dreams, literaly my ideal girl, she was everything i ever wanted in a girl, her face, body, personality, taste in music/anime/manga/games, fucking everything.
It really scared the shit out of me when i met her because it was hard to believe that she was real. I fell for her so fucking hard that it even made me question myself if i had really loved at all until that point of my life.
I haven't seen her in 2 years, but i'm still in love with her, i can no longer feel anything for any other woman, it's like she's the only woman in the world for me.
I'm really glad that i met her, but at the same time it makes me feel like shit that i will never be with her.
She has been the source of all my happiness and all my sorrow for the last 3 years.
>>
>>37737054
Lurk more, cunt.

I wish this was original.
>>
>>37741593
wtf dude
get over it
>>
>>37741752
Nigga, i've been trying to do it for the last 2 fucking years, i'm really worried about my mental health, it feels like she literaly made me go insane for her.
I don't think that this level of obsession is healthy.
>>
>>37728774
That must have broke your heart (get it?)
>>
>>37740741
>>37733070
wait, there are other schools out there that did this? oh man so many people I talk to have never heard of it. What was your guys's IQ cutoff, we had to have 130+, I was tested in in the fifth grade and it was the worst decision of my school career. There wasn't a more snotty, self-important and ignorant group of emotionally underdeveloped children in the whole school than the fucks I was put in with, I hated them all. Gee, the school pulls you out of class and tells you you're smarter than everyone else because you did well on an IQ test, and you end up being a cocky arrogant faggot for the rest of your life? Who woulda fucking guessed?
>>
>>37728586
this is actually a pretty good comeback. but the fact that you were nervous when you said it ruins it

just goes to show that it's not about what you say, its about how you say it
>>
>>37741861
Hey, it's the one with the Kingpin picture, never had to take an IQ test. It was based on grades and interviews.
>>
>highschool
>be that kid known for drawing soldiers and stuff
>sitting outside after school, one of my friends comes up to me
>"the teacher has your drawing of some anime chick anon"
>"I don't know what you're talking about"
>I knew exactly what he was talking about
>I recently started getting into anime and I drew a cute anime girl in a dress that day
>I left my fucking notebook in the classroom shit
>if more people find out about this I will get bullied for sure
>rush back to the classroom, see my notebook sitting on the teacher's desk, no teacher
>a group of girls are sitting in the corner of the room talking and studying
>quietly enter the room and pick up the notebook
>as I turn around to leave a girl stops me
>"I colored your pretty picture for you anon."
>she takes the notebook from me and flips to my anime drawing
>it's covered in highlighter ink
>"t-thanks"
>rush out of the room at the speed of spaghetti
>>
>>37728489
one day in gym class we had a push up test. I had the lowest amount in the whole class. I only was able to do 4 push ups. Word spread and I was made fun of about it.
>>
>>37730794
this, at least there's enough women to date that statistically, some of them aren't complete roastie shitheads
Every guy that's ever been interested in me has been an unstable, insecure, manwhore looking for an easy fuck to desperately try and boost their self-esteem
>>
>>37741925
Sorry I'm confused, did they actually color it or just scribbled on it. And if they just colored it, were they condescending about it?
>>
>>37741907
Shit, ours was a series of academic tests that culminated in an IQ test and some other stuff, we had to be recommended in by a teacher too. They only tested kids into it in elementary and then you were there forever. Some of the paperwork with it was literally that miers-briggs shit thats so popular on here, once I put two and two together after coming here I felt like my school was a fucking racket if they were using that to gather legitimate data on kids. I wish I had a copy of my old G.I.E.P. for proof but I can no longer find it.
>>
File: heil hitler.jpg (49KB, 1205x663px) Image search: [Google]
heil hitler.jpg
49KB, 1205x663px
>>37728489
kids faked a phone call impersonating me in which they tried to make it sound like I was gonna shoot the school up

the school and the kids got the police on my ass (even though I did nothing) and i had the police interrogate me

reason why the kids did it to me is because they feared me and they knew i hated niggers and gays and that i openly supported nazism. they knew confronting me would only get their asses beat so they had to rely on authority to get me out of the school (because thats what pretty much everybody in that school wanted including teachers for being a troublemaker)
>>
>>37741972
It was colored but the job was so shitty I couldn't be sure but I did hear laughing as I exited the room.
>>
>>37732623
i barely even remember middle school, noting particularly bad happened to me, other than the constant crippling loneliness, and i haven't ever been bullied in my life.
is it possible people like us were just fucked from the start?
>>
>>37735233
Mods, the normies are getting in AGAIN!
>>
>>37729953
>they had gotten his life insurance when he killed himself
i thought life insurance didn't pay out if you killed yourself
>>
>>37731619
thats the dumbest shit i've ever heard. Needing that much validation to the point where you need everyone to like you is pretty pathetic. You dont need everyone to like you man
>>
>>37730255
oh yeah?
I didn't lose my virginity in high school
>>
>>37742258

It varies by policy; it's not universal. Sometimes there is a time limit, like if you kill yourself within 6 months etc, but after that they presume that you didn't just buy the insurance so you could kill yourself and have someone collect it.
>>
>>37728774
That's middle school for you. It was absolute misery, wasn't it?
>>
File: 1493856202120.jpg (589KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493856202120.jpg
589KB, 1080x1080px
>>37736738
when i was on the track team we used to make fun of fatty because his mile time was so ridiculously awful, seriously fat people need to be euthanized
also im sorry your neighborhood had Mexicans i bet youre poor
>>
I shit myself in 10th grade
>>
>>37729953
>>37729828
No loving God would have allowed this to happen.
>>
>>37729953
It wasn't your fault, anon. It wasn't your fault.
>>
>>37735268
yeah sure what-ever
>>
>>37729849
Same, I haven't had friends in 4 years now
>>
>>37729953
You are either a very talented creative writer or you are being completely serious.

Either way, I wish you all the best.
>>
>>37736508
Are you a girl?
Origikek
>>
>>37728489
I never talked to girls, I even ignored my sister's friends. I still don't really talk to girls outside of light conversation.
>>
>>37734815
Holy fuck.

I'm sorry anon-chan.
>>
So many people were bullied, thats frustrating i suppose that why /r9k/ has so many fucking Betas
>>
Too beta to talk to the oneitis who i think liked me

Im in college and im still fucking mad
>>
>>37742878
Pretty much everybody has been bullied at some point in their life. And pretty much everybody has been a bully at some point in their life.

Bullying is a way of establishing dominance. Not saying it's morally right, because it's obviously not. But it's human nature.
>>
>>37741861
Funnily enough I was also sent into that kind of program in 5th grade, but when middle school came around I didn't want to do the AP stuff so my parents didn't make me do it anymore.

Also, my dad died around that time so I don't think they cared much about it at the time. I just mostly aced all the normal classes and felt pretty satisfied because I was always the wittiest one in my group of friends who were mostly geeks and losers but they all looked up to me so it was nice for my ego. I had a good time in high school because I didn't push myself so much, and I always heard about bad shit happening with the AP students anyway because they were also the cool, rich kids, so I didn't have any really bad experiences in high school. Middle school was kinda whatever, I barely even remember most of it, though my best friend would agree with others here as he fucking hated middle school too.
>>
>>37742998
I've never bullied anyone. Shut the fuck up nerd.
>>
File: 1467415343198.jpg (109KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1467415343198.jpg
109KB, 596x628px
>>37735733
>TFW I ran for co-student body representative with friend
>Did a skit where we pretended we were from the "hood" while everyone gave out mediocre, by the numbers talks
>beat out the Chad, Drama Girl, Stacy
>My partner was fine, but I had a run-off with a good public speaker girl who would later go to Harvard
>TFW I beat her
>>
>>37728489
I would try too hard to be cool that even the nerdy kids didn't like me. I was obnoxious and it intensified when I smoked weed so I became known as the crazy chick to not smoke with. I moved schools sophomore year & started isolating myself. Dropped out junior year because I developed agoraphobia that I still deal with
>>
>>37743135
But I also still didn't get invited to stuff (by even my "friend"), and I hated my friend by the end of Senior year, so give and take
>>
I gagged myself one morning so I didn't have to go and threw up the mashed potatoes and grilled chicken I had eaten at 4AM
>>
The worst thing was not having any true friends. I was the valedictorian and got along with everyone really well, but I had absolutely no social life outside of school.

Looking back, I should have taken more initiative and made an effort to hang out, even though I was kind of an outsider (upper middle class white guy in a predominantly lower class Asian student body).

It also didn't help that I was avoiding my "core" group of acquaintances because my crush who turned out to be gay always hung out with them

:(
>>
>>37728489
god it's hard to narrow down one thing

probably the time I got involuntarily hospitalized by my idiot therapist basically because my antidepressants were working.
>>
>>37728921
me too, until i almost had beaten one to death
>>
My dick slipped out of my pants in the changing room once and everyone saw it. It was only like slightly out but obviously they just assumed that was my entire dick, and that it was only like 2 inches long. Most people got over it after a few minutes but this one kid told all the girls and they made fun of me constantly for at least a month.
>>
>>37728868
Coming from a person many people have called normies on here, bullying is by far one of the most fucked up things. I disagree with it entirely.
>>
>>37743299
>crush who turned out to be gay
AHAHAHAHAHAH kill yourself you loser
>>
>>37728489
Becoming aware of the opportunities I let pass by me, and still fucking doing nothing but continuing the cycle of bad habits.
>>
>>37742258
they call it "dead peasants" insurance.
>>
>>37733310
yeah i also got Luke on my tuxedo once. all over the neck and lower back area.
>>
This isn't really anything bad, but more of a holy shit I'm weirded out type story

>10th grade
>Chilling with friends, all girls + 1 other guy
>Other guy is weird as fuck, but we have some mutual friends
>One of the girls asks him which one of them he would want to date the most
>He pauses for a moment
>This motherfucker points to me
>>
Nothing really comes to mind. I was always far too worried and insecure to do anything that could make me embarassed or make people think bad of me or think I'm weird in any way.
I only attended 9th grade though so I didn't have much time to fuck up.
>>
File: 1497390739899.jpg (52KB, 581x593px) Image search: [Google]
1497390739899.jpg
52KB, 581x593px
>>37744515
well of course the fucker pointed to you, you are hanging out with a bunch of girls; its like you produce estrogen in your balls instead of testosterone because you relate with bitches more than bros
>>
>>37731777
It really helps knowing people out there went through pain too, thats why we share
>>
>>37739222
Bullies are just dumb in school, usually they grow up to be normal.
>>
>>37728774
I did this in high school. mainly the shape of the balloon peaked my interest more than what resulted, which was also mean-spiriting, throwing it away, it was a distraction anyway so what did I care.
>>
>>37746198
the shape balloons interested you more than girls huh

shapes

of balloons

over wimen

transcendent
>>
>>37733231
nigga u were livin that irl anime life and you fucked it up
>>
>>37728774
Ok that's fucked
>>
>>37729953
Good lord dude, what a horrific series of things to have to go through. Hope you've been alright.
>>
>high school, 16 years old
>be huge beta social outcast
>sitting in music class wih the rest of my class
>I'm sitting at my table with my legs stretched, stacy sits next to me
>our music teacher is unironically gay, he walks past my table
>he walks against my stretched manlet legs
>he says "ANON WHY DID YOU KICK ME?" in his faggot voice
>whole class start laughing
>"I-I didn't kick you, y-you walked against my legs"
>class starts laughing even harder
>gay teacher puts up a whole scene, the way only gay people do
>Stacy next throws in some jokes as well
I fucking hate gays since that day.
>>
File: 1497398091715.png (609KB, 453x649px) Image search: [Google]
1497398091715.png
609KB, 453x649px
>naive khv
>fall in love with a qt pure accessible girl
>my Chad friend and her go out and get piss drunk every friday.
>one day a friend of a chads friend comes along too when I'm an hour late to the party
>qt gets shitfaced and gets together with the cunt
>they get together, break up after a long month and qt's never the same
>turns into a massive whore, I'm her friend, nothing more
>spend the next four years being fucked
>still in love with her while she whores herself out to this day
>>
>>37738356
I originaley second this
>>
File: IMG_8666.jpg (12KB, 191x161px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8666.jpg
12KB, 191x161px
>in freshman year
>talking to qt, a year younger than me
>eventually get the balls to ask her out
>she says yes, get extremely happy
>put in massive amounts of emotional energy, time, and money for this bitch
>pulled all-nighters every night for nearly three whole months because she had gotten extremely depresssed and i wanted to be there for her and make sure she wouldn't hurt herself
>spend probably over $300 fucking dollars in gifts, dates, etc
>cuck levels at maximum
>cut to nearly three years later, near the end of my sophomore year
>having a small rough patch
>been trying to fix our relationship
>she calls me one night, i get super happy to hear from her
>she told me that she was leaving me for some fucking normie
>extremely depressed for the rest of the year
>she still wanted to be friends, so i agreed
>talk to her every day, do everything in the world for her
>she loves telling about how much she fucks her boyfriend
>cries and pulls me back into being interested in her when i try to move on

still not over it. i had the opportunity to split her and her boyfriend up at one point, but i never took it. fuck my life.
>>
>>37728489
I feared 90% of my friends cause they were doing coke and stealing from each other, and I let WoW take over my life
>>
>be 10
>first week of middle school
>all of us get a school email adress with birthday as default password
>come to school, all girls look at me and giggle, whispering while looking at me
>wonder whats going on, the giggling keeps goingthe whole day
>get home
>check my email
>saw that some chad must have used my email account
>love letters sent to every girl from class
>nobody believed me that i didnt send them
>>
>>37728489
got into a fight with a girl
>>
>teacher forces stacy to sit next to me
>starts crying
>>
File: 1497503727792.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497503727792.png
267KB, 637x360px
When Chads and Stacies tried to convince me a Stacy had a crush on me only to brutally ridicule me the next day. I never got over it six years later.
>>
File: 1496119659126.jpg (114KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1496119659126.jpg
114KB, 500x489px
>first day of kindergarten
>cafeteria roster says no tendies
>drop out and live with proud mummy forever

36 now and still was worst day of my life.
>>
File: 1474116036977.png (77KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1474116036977.png
77KB, 306x306px
>>37731755
Almost the exact same shit happened to me anon, you are not alone.

>Be normal happy kid
>Get molested the same year I start school
>Suddenly isolate myself from others and become obsessed with being left alone and escaping into computer games whenever possible. PC games all the time, when im not playing them im daydreaming about them and it effects my school performance.
>Class Chad in training who I never spoke to before decides to pretend to be my friend for a day and we go to mine and play computer games in my naivety
>Never wants to hang out with me again. From then on its "HAHA you are going home to play your computer games arent you?! from other kids in the class"
>>
>>37733744
>>37735233

Bull fucking shit. They dont care, they dont give a fuck if anon succeeds or not. They arent trying to help him with anything because they dont care about him. They think its fun to embarrass or humiliate him, thats why they did it, they didnt have secret good intentions.
>>
>>37728586
This is alpha af anon. Everyone burst into laughter probably because they were surprised by the quip itself
>>
>>37729953
Geez Anon, though I wish I could be as strong as you. Stay strong bruh.
>>
>>37738787
Why do I remember this story
>>
>>37731744
Sadly not

Oriental
>>
I failed penis inspection day
>>
>>37732201
People who falsely accuse of rape should straight up be shot it reminds me of that reddit screencap where a family ruined a sons life because of it fucking disgust
>>
>>37728489
my water bottle spilled on my backpack which had a whole lotta tums in it, the mess was horible
>>
>>37729953
Anon you are such a strong person, your parents would have been so proud.
>>
File: 1497075596842.jpg (18KB, 233x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497075596842.jpg
18KB, 233x306px
>18
>never had a crush
a-am i a sociopath?
i think anime corrupted me and now i find irl girls boring
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.