[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hikki/NEET Guide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1496107010637.jpg (59KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1496107010637.jpg
59KB, 750x734px
Here are some tips for people new at being NEET:

>get wetnaps aka wet wipes
when you eat your cheetos or what have you, you'll want to wipe your hands without going to the washroom. wet wipes will keep your keyboard grease-free.
>get a mini-fridge
again, this allows you to stay in your room instead of having to go to the kitchen for a cold beverage
>keep your room clean
cleaning your room each week is therapeutic. it makes you feel as if you're doing something productive.
>keep up with hygiene
you'll never know if you'll have an emergency and will have to step foot outside of your house
>get a bunch of straws
so that the mountain dew and other acidic beverages won't rot your fucking teeth
>open your windows every so often
you won't notice it but your room smells like semen so air that shit out.
>get a lock on your door
this keeps nosy fuckers who enter before knocking away

feel free to add to this list.
>>
This fucking underage child doesn't use chopsticks to eat his cheetos like the uncultured swine he is
>>
protip: stop being a neet
>>
File: neato.jpg (345KB, 599x846px) Image search: [Google]
neato.jpg
345KB, 599x846px
>>37728028
TRUTH
>>37728038
SHAME. LEAVE NOW
>>
how do i get skin like that bitch in op's pic
>>
>>37728038
This is good advice, though. It's an unpleasant thought, but NEETdom is ultimately unsustainable and turns real sour after about 3 years. It also destroys your psyche.
>>
A bottle of body powder is only a few dollars. Rub that shit on you balls, gooch, and ass to prevent swamp ass and jock itch.
>>
>>37728624
Using phone apps
>>
File: 1487609853808.jpg (27KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
1487609853808.jpg
27KB, 236x334px
>>37728006
I'll just post some general quality of life advice here that helped me a lot:

>meditate
Even a NEET needs hobbies, and to succesfully train these skill consistently, you need willpower. Train willpower by sitting down and thinking about nothing for at least 10 minutes every single day.

>eat healthy
Your hormones are heavily influenced by your eating habits, so even if looking good or being fit don't interest you, eat healthy for your own mental health. Nobody likes to be in a depression, just changing your diet can fix a lot of your depressive thoughts.

>read philosophy
Another good habit for depressed robots is to read philosophy. Recommended starters are Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and How to Make Friends and Influence People. These books will shift your mindset to a more productive one as well as offer life-changing advice on how to live your life. They will put your mind at ease regarding a lot of your percieved problems.

>cold showers
Cold showers further serve to increase willpower which allows you to keep the good habits up with less effort, it raises testosteron which will give you more masculine energy, helps combat negative thoughts and fight off diseases. Some people also consider it good for your skin.

>stroll outside
It's easy to forget about the world around you when locked in a cave, and it will give you vitamin D deficit which again isn't good for your mindset. Take regular walks outside for a dosis of sunlight and reminders that there is a world of opportunity outside, something to keep your hopes for the future up.

>lift
Another good boost to testosteron for the affermentioned benefits. Also, it helps maintain bodyweight and gives you functional power in case you ever have to do some work. In case you ever want to go back into the real world it also gives you some social status to be strong.

-dress well
This one increases your confidence which gives your social status a huge boost.

Char. limit I have more
>>
Do straws really aid in tooth health?
>>
Love those threads

If you want to leech off society, try to live in a small town without any bus or train near by, so you can have an excuse to just get neetbux indefinitely
>>
File: 1497502655498.jpg (91KB, 440x494px) Image search: [Google]
1497502655498.jpg
91KB, 440x494px
> tfw in a perfect limbo of being a NEET and making money by doing lazy shit for a couple hours every now and then while in bed and on laptop.
>>
>>37730109
I was with you until "go outside"
I just do work outs at home to not get obese but not enough to be ultra fit, just the right amount.
I also drink a lot of orange juice to make up for my lack of vitamin D, I still look pale as fuck, but overall I am healthy while not going out.
>>
Lots of good advice in this thread.

>>37730443
Thanks anon, I am in the process of getting neetbux and I will look in to moving possibilities.
>>
>>37730539
If you go out when people are working, you don't meet a lot of people
depending where you live ofc
>>
>>37730562
no idea where you live, but in France what this anon said work perfectly
>get 750 a month of benefit
>forced to a meeting every 2 months to know why I'm not working
>said some bullshit about me being into some dark computer stuff
>get asked why I can't find a job
>living in a small town with no public transport
>pretended to get my driver license for a year
>oups I don't have money for a car
>I guess I just have to wait for a job position in my 4500 habitants town
>>
File: photo.jpg (76KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
76KB, 900x900px
>become nocturnal

I do this because I live alone, things are quiet and I don't have to deal with the pesky sun.

>make sure you have a decent phone

This isn't to talk to people or anything, it's so you can play games and browse 4chan while on the shitter

>become handy in tech and tools

I do this so I never rely on anyone if something in my house breaks, thus avoiding any social interaction

>make sure the curtains are extremely thick and dark

This isn't to be edgy, it's so you can put them in every window in your house because neets hate the sun, drink OJ like
>>37730539 said to make up vitamin D
>>
>>37728624
Phone apps and makeup, otherwise general skin care and a bunch of dank disposable masks, drink water I am too lazy to format this better
>>
>>37728006
If i live the hikki lifestyle outside forced excursions into work am i considered a hikki?
>>
>>37730364
The point is to not get the drinks on your teeth
>>
I don't get how some NEETs have shit hygiene. One reason I'm NEET is because I care too much about what other people think so smelling and looking like shit is the last thing I'd want
>>
>>37732150
Does it work if I only drink water
>>
>>37730109
Great advice

>>37728006
Garbage advice.
>>
>>37729821
True I'm four years in and things are getting really bad.
>>
>>37732150
My teeth are already fucked
>>
>>37728624
Vegan diet
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.