[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can guys just want to hang out with with a girl alone, not in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4170.jpg (19KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4170.jpg
19KB, 250x245px
Can guys just want to hang out with with a girl alone, not in a group PLATONICALLY? With no sexual/romantic vibes?
>>
Its literally impossible if you find how sexually attractive.
>>
I hate everything.
t. asexual male that wants platonic female friendship
>>
Of course, if girl is 5/10 or below.
>>
>>37727833
I could not, no. Deal with it for money at work, but never to just hang.
>>
>>37727833
>Can guys just want to hang out with with a girl alone, not in a group PLATONICALLY? With no sexual/romantic vibes?
nice doubloons.
Yes. They can. It's more holy and pure than having a sister or a male friend. You can't really describe it but sometimes you just meet someone and you click.
>>
>>37727833

This has been explained many times before, but no. You offer absolutely nothing that a male couldn't offer better. You are not interesting, you are not capable of stimulating conversation, your interests and hobbies are incredibly shallow compared to those of men.

Men want to hang out with you because they want to fuck you and it makes them overlook your inferiority in literally every other area. Without the option of sex, any similar man is vastly superior to you as a friend.
>>
ITT: Post-Ironic Projection
>>
>>37728116
My man, there are interesting people who are women.
>>
Even if the girl isn't returning your slight advances and obviously wants to be friends?
>>
>>37727833
Possibly but unlikely, it would require odd set of events to happen.
I could probably hang out with family member, or friend's girlfriend in that way or if she was unattractive for me.
But if she was free and attractive there is now way for it to stay platonic
>>
I am disappointed in so many of you.
>>
>>37728148

I really don't think you realize the extent to which your attraction to the "interesting" women you're thinking of affects how interesting you find them. How many female philosophers can you name? No, feminists don't count.
>>
>>37728116
>You are not interesting, you are not capable of stimulating conversation, your interests and hobbies are incredibly shallow compared to those of men.

Yeah you are mostly full of shit.
But why would I hang out with a girl that is compatible but that I do not have sex with, when I could be looking for one who I can fuck AND enjoy being around?
>>
Being friends with girls is pretty fun. You can also get access to their friend group which will give you more access to more pussy. So yeah I think it's possible.
>>
>>37728197
Someone answer
>>
>>37727833
If you are not actively pursuing then yea.
You can't be a friend if you intend to chase her.
Not that you can't be friendly but you will act differently.
I have female friends and I have a girl I'm after, it works nice and I get solid advice on women.
>>
>>37728982
I'm a female (op).
>>
>>37728116
>tfw I should be a girl because not capable of interesting conversation with other people
Above average iq though, what does that make me?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.