[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm normally a forgiving person, but there is one robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: DCNCqgDVwAAp4cP.jpg (91KB, 971x900px) Image search: [Google]
DCNCqgDVwAAp4cP.jpg
91KB, 971x900px
I'm normally a forgiving person, but there is one robot I will never forgive for what he did to me. I don't care if he changes, I don't care if he seeks redemption. I will never give him a second chance, ever.
>>
>>37727480
did you get reapd irl by him
>>
What did they do to you?

oregano
>>
File: 1496245626563.jpg (109KB, 784x844px) Image search: [Google]
1496245626563.jpg
109KB, 784x844px
>>37727497
Cheated on me.

It's been four years, Jakob, but I still hold a grudge. You're mistaken if you think we can ever be friends again. Stay away from me forever.
>>
this is not your tumblr or livejournal
>>
Then block them and all their alt accounts trying to contact you. You don't make a thread calling them out, that's drama-seeking.
>>
>>37727632
Is that all? Get fucked, you'll probably end up alone then. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending cheating, you just seem overly emotional about it. Go back to Tumblr, maybe they'll coddle you there
>>
>>37727847
>you'll probably end up alone then

Source: your ass? What exactly do you base this off of?
>>
>>37727885
If you still hold a grudge on some faggot who cheated on you (and what's more, post about it on /r9k/), you still haven't gotten over him and all your subsequent relationships will fail unless you get over that one thing that happened *4 YEARS AGO*. Also, you should be a better judge of character before committing to a relationship with someone.
>>
>>37727957
What's wrong with being so deeply in love that you still have feelings years later? That's what love is. It's not to be taken lightly.
>>
>>37727957
t. cheating slut
shut the fuck up OP has every right to hold a grudge on Jakob he's a manky manslut
>>
>>37728737
My thoughts EXACTLY. >.< Took the words right out of my mouth.
>>
>>37728677
God help the poor fuck who enters a relation with her while she is still in 'love' with Jakob.

This is why you never go for people who have exes. Retarded drama can easily be avoided.
>>
>>37728765
i'll never hurt you bb i'll be your rebound
>>
>>37727632
i want to hold that anime girl and tell her its ok
>>
>>37728904
That's Noire from Neptunia! It's a great series full of cute characters.
>>
My name is Lt. Anon Rambo and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight 4chan-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the happening happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Antifa, dressed as Commies. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Commies. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky basement, cross five thousand posts of shit, fight my way through half of T_D and jump out of a fuckin' thread to teach the Commies lessons in humanity. Commies ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Freedom-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every son of a bitch we find wearin' a Antifa uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the Veterans of Meme and Winter Wars. That means I got a little Spurdo in me. And our battle plan will be that of a troll resistance. We will be cruel to the Commies, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Commies won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Commie will be sickened by us, and the Commie will talk about us, and the Commie will fear us. And when the Commie closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 456x337px
>>37727480

What even is this thread?

Oregennalio
>>
>>37727632
Who spells that name with a K? Did his folks seriously name him that?
>>
>>37728931
wut
odchg
>>
>>37728843
I don't know if I can trust you, anon. Jakob destroyed that ability of mine forever.
>>
>>37729030
nigga get off the goddamned website. go back to plebbit
>>
Is that you, R?

Because if it is, Sunshine, holy crap, you are delusional. That's literally the one shitty thing I never did to you.
>>
>>37729030
i dont care let me heal you
>>
>>37728931
This is a new level of autism. 10/10.
>>
never been in love why is this such a big deal??
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.