[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question guy. I have ADHD and act ofcourse acts way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (759KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
759KB, 2448x2448px
I have a question guy.

I have ADHD and act ofcourse acts way too hectic, energetic and retarded around people. We all know this right?
How come pot makes it 5 times worse?

I mean, I once held in one single succ from a pure joint and held it in for like a minute without inhaling. I felt sleepy after half an hour.

But why does smonking alot make me so autistic and energized?

Smoking pure with hash seems to calm me after a while though (maybe?)

Can anyone relate or educate me ?

PS I usually use a bong.
>>
dont hold smoke in, any smoke, unless you plan on ripping your lungs
you fucking autist
it also has zero benefits
you
fucking
autist
>>
Weed is a lot different than weed from the 70's hippy era. As a regular smoker you'll have to build up a tolerance to reach that level where you're relaxed on it. If your tolerance is too low you'll have those near-insanity highs
>>
>>37726967
i usually hold a bong hit in for like 3 to 5 seconds and i remember one time me and a friend smokes hash and 5 bags of weed through a bong. we were walking near a road and i even had to sit because i was so stoned. ive heard you should smoke only a little for a nice chill effect?
>>
>>37726959
i used to be anti-smoking, drugs, alcohol so very much
>>
>>37726997
dont hold it in you stupid fucking autist
you think your lungs aren't designed to intake what it gets unless it gets 3-5 seconds of contact?
you fucking stupid?
>>
>>37727023
im quite the retard yes
>>
>>37726967
Dude what?
Never experienced this, you're buying shitty weed.
>>
>>37727041
seriously
you fucking retard
I've seen people, in front of my eyes, collapse a lung because they do stupid fucking shit like this
and im in a terrible mood
STOP
HOLDING
IT
IN
YOU
FUCK
i care about you
>>
>>37727056
not at all actually. but i have ADHD and minimally smoke 0,5g each sitting
>>
>>37727057
a couple times i did nearly pass out because of takig too thick hits. i couched and had to swallow the whole time which made me unable to breath
>>
>>37727082
stop being a FUCKNG CUNT then please.
breathe in and out as you naturally woukd
a high isn't worth literally ripping open a fucking lung you PIECE OF SHIT FUCK
I've smoked weed for like 8 years of my life, it and alcohol are the only substances that make life worth living to me
just promise me anon, really
stop being a fucking dipshit
>>
>>37727108
Thanks for the time to chat, but please, how should I take hits? Because I really don't know.
>>
>>37726959
>>37727023
>>37727057

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? I hold my hits for at least 30 seconds every time or you're just wasting weed and have never had any lung problems from doing and I used to bike 16 miles a day while getting stoned every single day. Never a problem in the slightest.

The only thing I wouldn't reccomend to people is trying to hold huge dab hits. If you're smoking flower it doesn't matter how long you hold it for. If your buddy collapsed a lung he had other problems besides smoking weed.
>>
>>37727131
as you normally should my dear friend
bongs, gats, spots, what have you
just don't over-do it. breathe in and out as you naturally would. if you're a pussy fuck that cant handle one hit in one go, take your time; don't let social stigma get in your way. I've developed, over years, the ability to smoke a gat in one hit and while I'm not exactly proud of such things - it does make it easier. But easiness isn't the end goal. Just promise me you'll take care of yourself anon. Don't do anything silly, don't hurt yourself for a shit reason.
Please.
>>
>>37727146
This. I saw dozens of people doing it. Not once a problem. Lung collapses are from cut weed/smoking tobacco in the bong or other drugs Heck, i do it everyday, pass the joint around and hold it in until you get it again, and again...
>>
>>37727146
you're a stupid fucking nigger for thinking holding weed in for 30 seconds otherwise you're "wasting weed"
just how shit do you imagine your lungs to be?
you're a fucking retard, you deserve all the torn lungs you get you stupid fuckin nigger
there is literally ZERO difference from holding it in for 2 seconds versus 30.

natural selection will deal with you soon enough. I genuinely mean -- how fucking stupid can you be.

>>hur durr my lungs are rubbish hurrrrrrrrrrrr it's not like they have thousands of intakes at the ready constantly better hold this smoke in until it's unsafe to do so elel
>>
>>37726942
different strains do different things.

i don't smoke indica strains because i don't get high from it and it just makes me energetic, and not in a good way.

sativa strains for me get me baked as fuck, munchies, even make me pass out after a while.

https://www . leafly . com/explore

this website is nice, gives you an idea of what certain strains do, but everyone is different so try things out if you can.

my room mate is the opposite of me, gets high as fuck from indica and sativa strains give him anxiety.
>>
>>37727150
Thanks. Ill tell myself not to go for thick clouds anymore and take breaks when it starts to hurt or burn.
But should i inhale only hale only halfway? 2/3? fully? but take the joint off my lips on half a lung?
>>
>>37727131
Don't listen to that fuckwit, only bitches can't hold their hits. The right way to take a hit is to flare your cheeks, don't suck directly into your lungs, just use the empty space in your mouth to draw on it either into your mouth or draw smoke into the pipe/bong. Once you have enough let the smoke sit in there for a second and then suck it into your lungs. I take massive fucking it's this way and people are always amazed that I don't cough because it lets the smoke cool down before going into your lungs. Then hold for 10 seconds or however long you like to absorb more THC. You get way higher with less weed this way.
>>
>>37727207
it depends on your limits my dear friend.
dont exceed them, you'll probably be in for a shit time if you do so.
look
it's fucking drugs
drugs are good for nothing but enjoyment. don't over-do it for any reason, just do what you can as you can and be happy. lung capacity will come over time, etc.

and dont listen to fuckwits going on about holding weed in they're fucknig stupid for thinking holding smoke in for longer allows more THC to pass through - complete fucking myth
>>
Btw thanks everyone for actual advice instead of calling me a retard and just leave with that. I dont mind being called a retard though, if you give advice and insult me I'm fine with that. I wouldnt call this habit smart at all. Ill probably quit in a year.
>>
>>37727179
Once again you have no idea what you're talking about. No one gets a collapsed lung from smoking weed unless it's not weed or they had other medical problems. You really should check your stupidity.

>hurrr durrr I saw this one thing happen this one time so that means it's universally true for everyone

You're legit retarded and I'll keep enjoying getting high as fuck while you live in fear like a pussy ass bitch. You would get laughed out of my house for trying to spout utter bullshit like that.
>>
>>37727179
actually ive smoked it for 3-5 secs each and then not holding it in, it wont absorb it as much if you dont hold it in. also it sounds like you are borderline personality
>>
File: 1320861590532.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1320861590532.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>37727310
I have no idea what I'm talking about?
coming from the nigga who holds smoke in for 30 seconds
K E K
you stupid fucking retard
here's a lesson: humans have cannaboid receptors, meaning THC binds to humans very, very quickly. Holding smoke in your lungs, and I mean ANY smoke, only has adverse effects and absolutely zero beneficial ones. Breathing in and out over a 5 second period is more than enough for your lungs to receive the THC and smoke you've inhaled and distribute it to your blood stream -- thinking otherwise is the stupidest fucking shit you can do.
You can try your high and mighty "hurr im better than you" typing, but you're a dumb motherfucker who actually knows fuck all what he's talking about.
I unfortunately have the privilege of abusing all sorts of drugs for over a decade. I know what I'm talking about, because it's literally my life and I've gone through a lot of research.

kill yourself, underage b&
>>
>>37727396
what you're feeling isn't the drug, not at all, infact
it's the lack of oxygen going to your brain
which, I'd like to point out, is an adverse effect.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.