[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be male, incel, 35-y/o 5'2" facelet virgin >you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

>be male, incel, 35-y/o 5'2" facelet virgin
>you're going to have to kill yourself if you're alone another night
>decide to buy a whore
>screw up your courage and save a week's worth of your grocery cashier salary for said whore
>call up Kandy Roxx about her ad in the Daily Lecher
>she flicks a finger under your collar and leads you up into her apartment
>asks if you're here to fuck, you say yes
>it's a sting
>"Kandy", actually a dyke cop who beats the shit out of her BUG girlfriend and gets off to CBT/penectomy videos, hits the button
>SWAT team with HK417s and power armor C4s the door and pins you to the ground
>you're charged with Solicitation
>they threaten to show the jury your hentai if you go to trial
>you're imprisoned for 15 years, during which you're raped by niggers until you contract AIDS and lose the ability to control your bowels
>you're released as a 50-year-old fecally incontinent living corpse/sex offender with HIV
>all jobs are either taken by robots or done by gamified crowdsourcing via Marie Zuckerberg-Chang's FaceSpott app
>try to sleep in one of the eight thousand abandoned stores across town while you figure out how you're going to get the $8000 per dose for your AIDS meds that cost 59 cents to make
>shot to death by a sentry drone for trespassing on Goldman-Sachs-Bush-Ameribank property that they're eventually going to use to store fully automated server farms for their complete gated community facial recognition and precog package

amerika greatestt; country
>>
>>37726562
I'm not gonna lie, America is shit. And I'm apart of the American military. But Europe is also shit, your laws are too relaxed on refugees and immigrants. They make you guys cucks.
>>
>>37726562
>rape
What a privileged bourgeois normalscum
>>
>>37726646
yeah, p much choking on the misogyny of that fuckin post imo
>>
>>37726594
No, the laws are like that because the majority here are cucks.
All the good, strong and proud men died in the World Wars.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.