[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you're obsessed with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

I have a weird obsession with the World Trade Center. The aesthetic is just familiar and comfy to me.
>>
File: cool pepe.jpg (54KB, 575x553px) Image search: [Google]
cool pepe.jpg
54KB, 575x553px
I've spent the last couple days looking at Tokyo transit routes on Google Maps. I find it absolutely fascinating that you only need to walk for a couple minutes before getting to a station that you can hop on to travel to a new part of the city with. It's like it's one big Disney World transportation service.
>>
File: images (18).jpg (4KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
4KB, 235x214px
my favourite person
i want to stop
>>
I really enjoy any country song with 'America' in the title
>>
>>37725976
I just love 9/11 desu. I don't know why, to me it's comfy to see the planes crashing into the twin towers while israelis dance in celebration.
>>
>>37725976
I have some bad news for you, dude
>>
CCTV cameras and just watching and listening to people who can't see me in general.
>>
>>37726047
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeGzwCrNAEc
>>
learning about things i don't know about
>>
>>37727538
are you interested in hearing about my masturbation habits?
>>
>>37727558
that's a pretty lazy way to be obtuse for the sake of "humor" and you should feel bad about it

but be edgy some more please. i'll screencap it we can post it to reddit.
>>
>>37725976
Impressions
Not thought or really common feelings
Sort of like concepts but with a different substance, and much more foreign feeling
I can't explain it, but I love cataloging and revisiting them in my head. They seem to make reality less mundane
>>
File: 1496004076729.png (340KB, 443x612px) Image search: [Google]
1496004076729.png
340KB, 443x612px
>>37727609
I'm gonna tell you anyway
>3 times in the morning, so I can get through my morning without having impure thoughts
>once in the afternoon during lunchbreak to get me through the rest of the day
>3 times at the end of the day so I don't wake up horny at 2 in the morning
now you know. cry more you whiney little cunt
>>
>>37727685
How do you do the 3 times parts? Like how is all this structured? Is it one continuous fap session with 3 ejaculations or do you have a break for snacks or something in between?
Since you offered info, I actually am curious now. Wasn't crying or being whiny, but thank you for your assumptions.
>>
>>37727685
You don't masturbate 7 times a day that's impossible
>>
>anon wants to le troll so funny
>actually am interested now
>he won't respond cause he's a shitty troll
reruns.
>>
Black women

I like dark skin and big lips for some reason.
>>
File: u8h.png (161KB, 376x338px) Image search: [Google]
u8h.png
161KB, 376x338px
>>37727717
>wake up at 4 in the morning
>start jacking off around 5:10, finish first wank around 5:18
>begin second wank and 5:23, finish around 5:33
>start third wank at 5:40, finish near
>go to work at 6:20
>wank in the restroom at 12 in the afternoon
>get home at 5
>prepare dinner at 5:20, wank at 6
>wank againt around 7:30
>last wank of the day, 9:30. go to bed afterwards
I have never not been horny
>Is it one continuous fap session with 3 ejaculations or do you have a break for snacks or something in between?
obviously I break to give myslef time to build up sensitivity
>>37727789
shitty internet prevents me from responding immediatly
>>
File: s13.jpg (12KB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
s13.jpg
12KB, 300x193px
>>37725976
I'm all about the January events in Lithuania
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.