[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot Movie Reccomendations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0797.jpg (461KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
461KB, 960x1440px
Lets have a thread with robot tier films and film reccomendations. Here's some worth watching

>I stand alone
>Benny's Vedio
>God bless America
>Taxi Driver
>The rampage films
>American Beauty
>>
Here's some more

>Falling down
>American Psycho
>What about Bob
>Human Centapide 2
(I just like the beginning, when he gets slowly worked up and kills his mom and doctor, and annoying neighbor prior to that)
>>
We already had a good long one yesterday, but
>Lost in Translation
>The Apartment (1960)
>Being John Malkovich
>>
>>37725541
Missed it surprisingly, was lurking for pretty long though.

Link to archive?
>>
>>37725555
Nice quads by the way >>37711118
>>
>Pulp fiction
>Kill bill 1&2
>Original willy wonka movie
>Hell raiser 1-3
>Eyes wide shut
>The good,the bad and the ugly
>the first rocky movie
>>
File: IMG_0800.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0800.png
2MB, 1136x640px
>Naked Lunch
>Vediodrome

On a tangent - can't find anything more edgy then Serbian Films and Salo. Takers?
>>
File: Eraserhead.jpg (433KB, 1200x1582px) Image search: [Google]
Eraserhead.jpg
433KB, 1200x1582px
>Eraserhead

Deals with fear and fear of fatherhood, hints at suicide throughout, has a slut woman that betrays him. I'd say that's pretty robot.
>>
>>37726615
Eii, was just thinking of what to watch today. Will make sure to see it, did you enjoy?
>>
>>37726809
Enjoyed greatly. Watched it about two years ago and still think about it today. Pretty slow in the beginning, but symbolic and really makes you think. And unsettling.
>>
>>37725786
what the hell is naked lunch all about anyway? drug use?
watched it and couldn't understand it.

Videodrome was nice though.
>>
>>37726869
I was considering about watching it earlier but ended up not, seemed too similar to Begotten in the symbolic sense and lake of plot, from the trailer anyway. Will watch in a few hours though, now that you day it offers a story and recommend it.
>>
>>37726898
>what the hell is naked lunch all about anyway? drug use?

Id say more focus on the hallucinations, reality vs fiction, and how they can both exist at once for the narrator. The drugs where just a side thing to introduce the alternative reality.

But all in all I wouldn't say there was too much to that movie, I didn't really get much from it except entertainment value. Alough to me Naked Lunch and Vediodrome seemed very similar in the sense of reality distortion and the general degradation of the main character through the film.

What did you get out of Vediodrome?
>>
>>37725541
Just finished watching The Apartment. I felt like I could really relate to the main character
>works at an office
>no gf
>turbonormie coworkers
>comes home every night, has dinner while watching TV and then goes to bed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.