[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im gonna beat up a black kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1497413565289.gif (827KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1497413565289.gif
827KB, 250x188px
I don't care if he's smaller me. Blacks are supposed to be physically superior so if he's smaller it's just shitty genes.
>>
File: IMG_1552.jpg (173KB, 800x1163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1552.jpg
173KB, 800x1163px
>>37725173
>op beats on black kid
>goes to jail for assault/along with other charges
>convicts don't take kindly to child abuse
>guards spread the news that Op is a child abuser
>Op wakes up in cell to see 3 BBC surrounding him
>Op gets raped

Good luck
>>
>>37725340
I've been to prison and it's not like that. Why do you faggots defend niggers?
>>
>>37725340
I've been to prison before. A black kid room me in the bathroom to fight me and then ended up pussying out. Why are you a homo who posts anime pictures and defends niggers?
>>
>>37725379
I'm not saying anything about defending niggers. You just don't go around beating children up because they are not white. How fucked in the head are you ?
>>
>>37725518
Nigger lover. They go around beating up people for being white. Don't you know about the knock out game?
>>
>>37725529
Yup you are mentally unstable. And just because they do that it gives you the right to beat up black children?
Take your meds bro
>>
>>37725553
I'm tired of being harassed for being white. Blacks deserve it. White people are dying out. Fuck your Jew meds. Meanwhile some nigger is beating up a white kid and you don't even care.
>>
>>37725173
How old is this kid? Did he do anything to you?
>>
>>37725663
No. I'm just gonna find one and ask him if he wants to fight me. And I'll give him a fair fight and I'm confident I'll knock him out.
>>
>>37725379
So you already have experience with serving the BBC?
>>
File: 43.jpg (56KB, 354x681px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
56KB, 354x681px
>>37725702
Most of the black dudes in prison and probably have shrimp dicks. Why are you a faggot who talks that anyway? Why do you defend niggers?
>>
>>37725723
Are fat as fuck
>>
Op gets shot for messing with little hood niggas. I call it.
>>
>>37725723
You seem so defensive about the niggers, did they do something to you? You can tell us Anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.