[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hypothetically, what would you do if someone killed, kidnapped,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 39393111.jpg (9KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
39393111.jpg
9KB, 266x189px
hypothetically, what would you do if someone killed, kidnapped, or raped your brother and sister, and you're in court, facing the criminal.
for his safety, he would be moved to an undisclosed facility and his release date (he's given possible parole) wouldn't be given to your family.

the last chance for you to see him would be inside court, wat do?
I was watching Law Abiding Citizen, and it was pretty cool how he fucking tortured the guys who fucked his family up, but I wouldn't be too smart to pull off all those bombs and owning property to slowly cut off the guys limbs , and he was a CIA agent so he could track them down, and stuff.

Anyways, what would you do, hypothetically, and how angry would you feel?
I was thinking of starving him to death, or cutting off his penis, or brainwashing him to be like that guy from game of thrones, the guy who became a bitch and betrayed the main characters.
Pulling off fingernails, stabbing, letting it heal, and stabbing over and over, feeding him his penis, breaking his bones and letting it heal wrong - like slighty bending it everytime so they are crooked permanently, letting him sleep in his own shit, pulling out his teeth, maybe learn some surgery to prevent him from dying or getting infected, ripping out his eyeballs and finding ways to scare him, also make him slightly deaf.

I think the biggest problem is if he kills himself to avoid torture justice, too much pain and he will stop eating, if he's not tied up he will find a way to escape or find a way to kill himself.
Maybe get a scalpel and cut off his muscles so he can't move.

I mean we all know that prison is basically a hotel, free food, accommodation; even homeless people with nothing left to lose commit crimes on purpose to be institutionalized.
What are some good forms of torture (and more importantly, what would you do - hypothetically)?
>>
File: 393311.jpg (144KB, 579x480px) Image search: [Google]
393311.jpg
144KB, 579x480px
everyone sleeping? this is an urgent question
>>
>>37724258
This, my melanin enriched comrade
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZNfZ1emQxo
>>
>>37724258
>brother and sister
I'm hypothetically an only child, checkmate hypothetical atheists.
>>
>>37724258
>what would you do - hypothetically?
Well I'm a vet, my brother owns a farm out in the middle of fucking nowhere and I've always wondered just how much agony the human mind can take before it snaps completely so if I got my hands on him then he's fucked.
To start with I'd make sure he's tied down, NG tube in place to forcefeed him, adrenaline to minimise bloodloss, saline drip to counteract it. Immediately do something to maim him permanently in case he's rescued before I've finished.
Probably start with needles under the fingernails and work my way up to a dremel on the teeth. I'd make Ramsey Bolton look like Father Christmas.

Honestly though, I'd just blow some of the family trust finding out which prison he was being moved to then offer the local inmates morphine, trenbolone and cash to make his life a living hell before shanking him in the shower.
>>
>>37724513
that's a shitty revenge, the rapist didn't even see who gave him his just desserts

the thing that annoys me the most, is why do criminals get to live in comfortable little blocks with high protein meals, prison is basically a fucking hotel. what a waste of fucking money, all that money should be sent solving a case, cause sometimes they are innocent, instead they waste taxpayer money on jail cells that have better housing than apartments in inner cities, fucking stupid
>>
>get in contact with other prisoners
>put money on their books to spread word of a rapist
>put more money on their books to actually fuck with said rapist
>>
>>37724258
Hypothetically, i don't believe violence justifies violence. But i think i'd probably kill him if that happened irl
>>
>>37724591
Prisons ain't what they look like, son. Plus, imagining a murder and actually killing someone are two very distinct actions. If you blast someone in the noggin, you'll be much more satisfied than you think.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ
>>
>>37724647
>Prisons ain't what they look like, son.
Why are you talking like this. Why did you drop into crackerspeak to tell us this.

>>37724258
go back in time and kill and rape his brother
SURPRISE TWIST he was you all along
>>
>>37724258
My sister was asking for it, that slutty Stacy leaving her thongs in the bathroom hamper for my friends to see.
I might ask him if her ass was still tight after all that jock cock and tell him to get tested
>>
>>37724765
Why'd you bust my balls over culturally enriching my posts, feller?
>>
>>37724864
because it's weird and autistic and your choice of tone has nothing to do with the content of your post
>>
>>37724883
The point is to satirize an old convict who seen a lot of shit, which connects directly to the bit about prisons. The only autistic person here is you busting my balls instead of just letting it slide.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.