[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you fantasize about the most?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: braceface.webm (2MB, 636x720px) Image search: [Google]
braceface.webm
2MB, 636x720px
What do you fantasize about the most?
>>
I fantasize having a qt gf, cuddling with her in bed all day when it's rainy.
>>
>>37724255
silence and stillness
>>
>>37724270
This except it's half and half between cuddling in bed all day and going out as exploring the world
>>
>>37724255
My large, elaborate head canon featuring Neanderthals led by a primordial deity, war dinosaurs, and mastering the worlds of ages past.
>>
Girls dicks
>>
Being able to enjoy life without this foggy, diffuse sense of sadness.
>>
Being rich af. I want a lambo, mansion, trophy wife, and douchebag kids desu.
>>
Killing myself, ~50% of my thoughts are dedicated to it, how do i get off this ride TT
>>
>>37724255
Being in a stable, loving, and healthy relationship with a qt. We'd both have our own shit to do during the day, but then we'd come home and cuddle in front of the tv. Occasionally we would go camping out innawoods or hiking. Material belongings wouldn't matter since we had each other, and we would find a way to keep going on together.
>tfw never ever
>>
marrying my online bf and living happily ever after
he will probably dump me in a few weeks though
>>
A qt gf who is as into magic (the card game), banter, and cuddling as I am.
>>
>>37724471
>Material belongings wouldn't matter since we had each other, and we would find a way to keep going on together.

i fantasize about this too, but what about Year 5 of the relationship? I imagine getting annoyed by her farting because girls fart a lot. and then the divorce. back to square 1.
>>
Being someone different than who I am as a person.
>>
>>37724544
I'm a very patient and loyal person. If I stay with someone for 5+ years and was otherwise still satisfied with the relationship something like a BRAAPP wouldn't turn me away. Realistically, she would be the one to leave me since at this point in time I find it very hard to lower my emotional defenses.
>>
Having a stable job, living alone, running a small youtube channel with 2 thousand subscribers where I play old games.
>>
Lately I have been fantasising about violence and exertion a lot, though I don't go out of my way to "fantasise" about it. Whenever my mind starts to wander, I start thinking about how long it has been since I was in a fight or hit anyone. I blame working out regularly for increasing my testosterone like this.

Maybe it's just the way of men to desire violence, exertion, and imposing your sense of justice and will upon the world. We're supposed to be gentle, new-age boys who are above such silly things as "territory" and "pride", yet here we are, longing for both.
>>
Having a gf and not feeling so lonely all the time
>>
Not being an autistic pile of neurosis.
>>
Nicholas Cage becoming President of the United States and Lord Buckethead becoming Prine minister of the UK.

Then again, who doesn't fanatisize about that?
>>
>>37724628
I think it's normal to fantasize about physical dominance.

I actually feel more comfortable when fighting than arguing. Too much of a robot to talk.
>>
>>37724608
That life, just sounds so nice.
>>
>>37724255
Raping and deflowing a virgin
>>
>>37724255
I can mind control people, at least around me. Mind controlled people are not "awake" in their head and do everything I say without regrets. I get plenty of money this way to have my own mansion with staff who does anything I want. I don't torture them, they get paid. I have every stuff I ever wanted to buy. Sometimes I go out and pick beautiful girls from the street to live with me for a while. I tell them to make up a perfectly sound reason why do they have to go away for a while. They get compensated for their time of course. Then I pick a personality for them, or to act like one of my favorite characters and we have fun until I get bored. They get clothes, make up and materials about the character. Fun can include sexy stuff but not necessary.

It would be kinda like playing with living dolls.
>>
File: 1361453604052.jpg (26KB, 295x270px) Image search: [Google]
1361453604052.jpg
26KB, 295x270px
my ex-girlfriend

been over two months but still hurting so fucking much
>>
>>37724255
Owning a monopolistic agricultural company and feeding my nation tbqh...
>>
Having fun with good friends.
>>
>>37724672
this :(

originalle
>>
>>37724628
Happens to me frequntly too
>>
>>37725938
Three months to the day here.

I really want to contact her right now but I don't want to be pathetic and make her feel guilty.

Fuck man.
>>
>>37724255
Being widely respected and admired by my peers. Having friends in general would be nice.
>>
File: flexibility-sheis14.jpg (51KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
flexibility-sheis14.jpg
51KB, 600x608px
Since I missed out on sex and dating in high school, I've been fantasizing about having sex with teen girls a lot lately. I lost my virginity in my second year of college, when I was 19, but idk, my dick and heart feel like I missed something but not fucking a teen girl when I was a young teen. I hope I'm not on track to become a pedo, because the other day, a girl who looked about 12 walked by me, and I seriously thought she was hot :x

I don't actually make moves on underage girls irl tho. I generally only hit on girls in my college
>>
Usually I fantasise about cuddling in bed with a girl I love.
Lately I've been fantasising about executing smug liberals.
>>
File: dana 2.jpg (11KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
dana 2.jpg
11KB, 192x182px
>>37724255
women and money desu
>>
many m000000neyz
>>
File: images.jpg (22KB, 433x339px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 433x339px
>anons don't spend their time imagining they have secret godlike magic powers while doing cool and important shit and one day your fellow godlike magic beings bust in on you at work or school and you have a big flashy fight to the death and everyone realises how cool and important you really are
>they want gfs and other normie shit

Pathetic.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.