[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why arent you part of the MGTOW revolution? We are the new alphas.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1495783263336.jpg (130KB, 931x952px) Image search: [Google]
1495783263336.jpg
130KB, 931x952px
Why arent you part of the MGTOW revolution? We are the new alphas.
>>
>>37724110
Because I want to have children someday.
>>
File: and I care because Aku.jpg (229KB, 1442x831px) Image search: [Google]
and I care because Aku.jpg
229KB, 1442x831px
>>37724110
>.......And I care because ?
Sorry, I'm not a fag.
>>
because pretending you dont want a gf is dumb
>>
>>37724110
MGTOW's are just an excuse for being incel. They're just top shy to admit that they're incel. As soon as one woman spreads her legs for them, they transform in their original beta orbiter form.
>>
I don't give a shit about girls and I'm perfectly content to just fap but MGTOWS are a bunch of faggots and I'm not joining their retarded 'movement'.
>>
>>37724211
Incorrect sir
>>
>>37724223
This. I like my quiet comfy life, and to be perfectly honest I don't really like talking to people at all let alone the idea of having a gf. I know I would end up resenting her which isn't fair on either of us so fuck that. I am never lonely nor do I have an urge to find a gf, I am content where I am.

fuck MGTOW though, bunch of reddit pricks
>>
>>37724110
Nice bait you fat fuck larper. Men going their own way more like Men going sour grapes
>>
>>37724110
ebin cringe thread? ebin cringe thread!
>>
>>37724332
>I'm going my own way
>we didn't want you anyway!
accusing mgtow of sour grapes is in fact sour grapes
>>
Being mgtow isnt about abandoning females. It is about being in this type of bachelormode where all you do is party,have sex,and then leave before anyone has anything to say about it. People exspect you to some day get out of bachelormode like it is a phase. But mgtow is a middle finger and a shrude message to all the females: no,its just a phase. I dont have to settle down and you cant make me. That is what mgtow is,not your incel whiny bullshit. Fuck off and tarnish someone elses label.
>>
>>37724349
Accusing reddit retards for shitting up the board and bumping a perfectly fine thread into limbo with their autismal ideology is sour grapes? Color me sour.
>>
>>37724351
You can't just make up new definitions
>>
>>37724351
This is exactly what whores do
>>
>>37724381
At least you can admit it. That's a very mature thing to do. Good job. Give yourself a pat on the back.
>>
>>37724351
>woo party time
>sits at home alone posting on internet about how terrible women are until you have to go to work and not interact with women some more
sounds like a blast
>>
>>37724396
Its always been this though.

>>37724410
Do you honestly care though? Nothing is sacred anymore. The best thing a guy can do this generation is have fun,live a fullfilled life and not regret doing it.i shouldnt be scrutinised for not wanting to settle down or wanting to party all.the time or even just not like females in general.
>>
>>37724445
Nice projection there champ. Unlike you,i do things outside of my house besides be a sad sack of shit like you.
>>
>>37724381
Like 75% of r9k threads at any given time are utter garbage, they deserve to 404. MGTOW deserve own thread.
>>
>>37724468
What you consider fun is degenerate. I still want a wife and kids. I know it will be hard to find and 90% of females are shit but that doesn't mean I need to party like a whore and act stupid for the rest of my life. Fucking normies.
>>
>>37724480
lol yeah okay im an alpha mgtow i make all the monies and get the honeys how dare you assume im some typical r9k poster. do you think i just sit here posting about wishful thinking about how i wish my life was you sad sack of shit?!
http://i.imgur.com/MEnQqcd.gifv
>>
>>37724497
I am not saying you in particular have to party. I am saying that as a person you shouldnt be shackled by the succubus pussy. Go out and have fun,explore a little and get cultured before you get anchored to some hag thatll resent 50 years down the line,or,even worse will turn your life into a living hell fuel by the fires of the state.
>>
>>37724497
You're acting as if he has a choice in the matter. He blames all it on women that he couldn't have one in something traditional. It's paranoia mixed with ego boosting spam. He just knows a girl won't go for him and his neet bux and is trolling for (You)'s.
>>
As a femanon,i must say,that i am glad you beta faggots are geting out of the dating game. Nobody will miss you and only alpha regional bad ass chads can have my bomb ass pussy. Stupid fucking loser. Kys.
>>
>>37724771
>only alpha regional bad ass chads can have my bomb ass pussy.
how would that be any different if a beta wanted to date you?
>>
>>37724497
good thing 90% of males aren't shit am I right
>>
File: 1339907849929.jpg (29KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
1339907849929.jpg
29KB, 337x404px
dumb failed normalfag support group all trying to convince themselves they aren't really bitter incels

this is coming from someone who is celibate
>>
>>37724801
I will only marry the intergalactic bad ass. I wouldnt even consider dating a wimpy faggot like most guys here.
>>
>>37724834
This is unironically true. It's mostly females that ruin relationships.
>>
>>37724315
>>37724351
I'm not saying you should man up and start a family or something, but this just sounds immature. As in, it's what someone who hasn't gone through much personal growth would do.

>>37724468
>Nothing is sacred anymore. The best thing a guy can do this generation is have fun,live a fullfilled life and not regret doing it.
Whereas this just sounds cowardly. Again, not saying getting married and starting a family is the way you "should" be living your life, but it's like you're afraid to value anything or invest yourself in anything. It's Nihilistic, in a way.
>>
>>37724211
Chads who do one night stands only and still choose to not have GF's are MTGOW.
All incels who truly gave up are MTGOW but not all MTGOW are incel.
>>
>>37724110
Because I can focus on self-improvement and better myself without being a huge fag on the internet.
>>
>>37725072
I am nihilistic,and thats not an insult. I would rather invest in a business than a female. A female can and most likely will turn your back on you where as a business will actually do its best to be successful with what money you give it. And even if the business ends up a flop it wont continuously drag you down to its level.
>>
>>37725072
Why should I start a family? I don't want children
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.