[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF IS A NORMIE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: pepe-confused.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-confused.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
so, what is the definition of a normie ?
does a normie have to have friends ?
I found out that many people that consider themselves non-normies do it just because they are a little bit different from others but still integrated in society
are you a normie if you don't browse 4chan ?
are people who like ironic memes non-normies ?
I know it sounds retarded as fuck but I am really confused about this thing
>>
Lurk more faggot.

Saged.

This is just a slide thread. Ignore and wait to 404
>>
It depends on who you ask. If you ask a bitter manchild virgin on /r9k/ he will say anyone but him because he's a special snowflake.
>>
>>37723917
dont worry about it, just be yourself bro
>>
File: 1484270365083.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1484270365083.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>that one /r9k/ survery where non-virgins largely considered themselves not to be 'normies' even though they were
>tfw normalfags here often call themselves 'cyborgs' because they want to be special
>>
>>37723937
I'm not fucking lurking you faggot I just wanna know what defines a normie
>>
File: 1494617751308.png (245KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1494617751308.png
245KB, 666x666px
>>37723954
>bitter manchild virgin
man what a fucking textbook normie putdown
>>
>>37723917
To me normie is everyone who can do small talk nonironically.
>>
> hey guys, how do I greentext?
>>
i don't think this guy is really from scotland
>>
>>37723972
You are the definition of a normie. Go back to >>>/r/the_donald niglet
>>
>>37723972
Normies are the ones who don't know what a normie is. Basically you
>>
spoon feeding but, normie has no concrete definition. you could more or less think of a normie as a general member of society(girlfriend, gainful employment, moderate success) , but it's just an abstract categorization by whoever posted it.
>>
normie is a person that lacks critical thinking and gives in to societal norms.
with normies (most people) its about expectations and political correctness. they also have huge egos and desperate need for validation.
they don't have self depreciating humor like robots have. and it prevents them to be introspective
>>
If you can't tell what a normie is, you probably are one yourself. Robots know they're different from normies, not because they feel like special snowflakes, but because experience has proven them that they're different.

Some robots probably deeply wish they could be normies, but they know that it's just a fantasy.
>>
File: 1497373731743.jpg (32KB, 750x546px) Image search: [Google]
1497373731743.jpg
32KB, 750x546px
>>37723917
To put it as simple as it, normies are folks who are not outcasted.
If you have a social circle (friends, gf, etc) you are a normie and need to fk off.
>>
>>37723917
Come on you know who they are its the ones that act a certain way the ones that arent true to themselves or too dumb to ever see reality but they still get girlfriends they are also assholes
>>
File: 3438943809753.jpg (20KB, 550x273px) Image search: [Google]
3438943809753.jpg
20KB, 550x273px
A normie is someone who is social but not entirely in the same spectrum as a Chad or a Stacy. The life of a normie revolves being social and a consumer. By being a consumer, this means that they consume whatever is popular on TV, the billboard 100, fashion trends, movies etc. even if those things tend to be shit. To a normie, that doesn't matter because they have the mentality of "if its popular then it means its good"

They also tend to be conformists that don't ever question anything and take what they see at face value as serious. Normies tend to have a liberal perspective which makes them hypocrites because they're the same people who repost shitty pictures of starving African children on Facebook, saying we need to help African children while at the same time spending all their money on restaurants just to brag whatever shitty hipster food they had on Instagram.

They complain about people "being mean" and that "we need to connect to each other" yet they're the same people who will have the audacity to make fun and record someone who is lower than them, post it on Snapchat, and then brag about how many views it got just to please their ego.

A normie doesn't even realize he/she is a normie because like as said previously, they don't question the environment AND they believe that life is full of rainbows. Normies dislike anything that revolves around objective truth because it doesn't fit their agenda. Once you present them with facts, their only defense is ad hominins which in turn makes them hypocrites of what they believe.
>>
>>37724823
i want to add more.
robots are very emotional but they don't think in an emotional way. for robots facts matter more than feelz. since they lost all social credibility they just pour their hearts and minds on the internet. normies always walk on eggshells and have "yesman" kind of mentality where they are happily shackled in endless commitments. it is still unclear if normies are truly happy
>>
Neurotypicals, Non-Autists, people who lost their virginity before their 20s, Extraverted people, Basic bitches, Non-Sentient lifeforms, the alphas, and literally just people without mental health problems and a healthy sex life who seem to thrive on attention and social interactions in groups.
>>
Let's use logic.

>if you have friends, in any number, you're a normie
>if you have sex, at all, ever, under any circumstances, you're a normie; in fact, you're Chad (Chad is a normie by default)
>if you like anything popular, you're a normie
>if you kiss anybody, you're a normie
>if you hold hands with someone, you're a normie
>if you ever get a job, you're a normie
>if you to to a college or trade school, you're a normie
>if you're self-sufficient, you're a normie
>if you browse reddit or facebook, you're a normie
>if you speak to people, you're a normie
>all women are normies
>if anybody accepts you, you're a normie

So, according to /r9k/ logic, a normie is anybody who isn't male, mute, a kissless, handholdless virgin, a complete social and familial reject, a NEET, a denizen of /r9k/ exclusively, and somebody who shuns anything that other people like.

And if you're a normie, you should leave. Being a robot, on the other hand, is a badge of honor and confers ethos.
>>
They're an imaginary force that the people on this board blame their problems on
>>
>>37725088
>literally autistic
>lost virginity as a teen
>held a long-term relationship with a hand-flapper
>flat-out been called an alpha by girls in my life as they complained about betas
>have friends
>serious mental health problems that I handle without professional assistance

Label me. "Normie," right?
>>
>>37725188
Of course, being an autist doesn't make you a robot. You have gf and get attention from other girls fuck off normie. Probably don't even have tism
>>
File: 1496905804891.jpg (245KB, 1024x755px) Image search: [Google]
1496905804891.jpg
245KB, 1024x755px
>>37725250
>Probably don't even have tism
Right. Because "autistic" means you're a failed normie. Or that you're a complete failure with none of the symptoms. Or that you have Social Anxiety Disorder. Or that you have Avoidant Personality Disorder. Or that you like Sonic, or Pokemon, or any vidya, or fidget spinners, or some other form of entertainment. Or that you haven't left the basement in a few years. Or that you have no friends. Basically, it's whatever /r9k/ applies the word to.

It's not something based on a bunch of symptoms and hinted at by its comorbidity with other shit, and it's certainly not what the professionals claim it is. And there aren't sensory or vestibular aspects to it; just social defects that you're not allowed to work on. And God help you if you actually improve in any of the areas where it makes you deficient. Did you know that you can actually lose your Aspie Card that way?

Christ, people.
>>
File: 13541345876.jpg (1KB, 110x90px) Image search: [Google]
13541345876.jpg
1KB, 110x90px
>>37725360
Did you know that being an actual autist doesn't make a robot?

Christ, people.
>>
>>37725463
Oh, I never denied that. Usually, people copy, paste, and greentext the specific part of a post they're responding to.

Believe me, I don't want to be a "robot." It's not a badge of honor.
>>
>>37725522
Oh yeah, I agree with you that it was retarded for that anon to assume that you "probably don't even have tism".

It's just that you made it seem like it's in any way relevant when it really isn't. And yes, being a "robot" surely isn't a badge of honor, though I unsure as to why you're on /r9k/ if you don't associate at all with the idea of being a "robot".
>>
File: 1496567457006.png (440KB, 320x528px) Image search: [Google]
1496567457006.png
440KB, 320x528px
>>37725741
I don't know, either. This place ate my soul years ago and I swear I just type in the address by instinct. Even if I'm on another board, instinct dictates that I'll click the /r9k/ link instead of the refresh button if I'm not paying attention.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.