[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DSICORD THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: bullies.png (237KB, 564x587px) Image search: [Google]
bullies.png
237KB, 564x587px
we offer a new and welcoming atmosphere for arcanines without shitposting or circlejerking, we have a good amount of activity and robots talk about interesting topics, there are no bots or voice chat. we have strict rules about orbiting and attention seekers. lurkers are welcome - bullies, normies and underaged go away

discordapp.com/invite/rY6tRNM

feel free to post your own invite in this thread.
>>
discordapp.com/invite/WD6CCsm

New Zealand discord.

We do meetups and shit, but no pressure.
>>
Still waiting for a server that's not full of memes and ranks and bots and roles and xp and shit.

I've accepted that it probably won't happen.
>>
File: sword.png (6KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
sword.png
6KB, 128x128px
>>37723846
if you wanna have a shitpost free discord you gotta have mods, which means you gotta have ranks/roles. sorry buddy but thats not how it works
>>
>>37723907
having mods is not what I meant, pal
you need 3 roles, max. mod, half-mod, user.
if the mods are good, you don't need more than 1 bot.
it's all unnecessary bullshit.

t. oldfag ircfag
>>
File: fast.png (18KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
fast.png
18KB, 128x128px
>>37723965
you need 5 imho: new user (limited shitposting abilities) old user (trusted, knows the rules), half-mod, full mod, admin. thats the roles i have in my discord, no need for more roles, but thats the minimum to get a functioning discord going.
>>
>>37723999
>new user/old user
why not use an account age/registration restriction, along with a time-since-joined restriction?
in my experience with my server(s), that does a lot to cut down on the spam and driveby shitposters itself.

in my phrasing, full mod and admin are the same.

Your scheme is fine imo, it's all the vanity or "joke" roles that contribute more to alienation
>>
File: thinking.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
j2SqfU8

new server, get in before its crowded
>>
File: happepe.png (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
happepe.png
41KB, 300x300px
>>37724037
account age doesnt really work because some people join lots of discords in a short time and if they get banned in one they start shitposting in a different one, some people just don't adapt. i like full mod/ half mod because fullmods can ban and delete messages, while halfmods can just kick, in case someone falls out of line or until a full mod can be reached. you are right, especially since vanity roles sometimes are used to let only specific users into certain channels, which segregates the community
>>
>>37724128
I can understand the account age thing, but I have very little patience for shitposters, so if someone can't maintain an account for however long and have it confirmed with an email address (both of these things are extremely easy), I don't want them in my server anyway.
I agree on the utility of half mods, and it's nice to know that I'm not the only person that sees the poison in vanity roles.
>>
File: feel.png (5KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
5KB, 128x128px
>>37724172
well, we got some autists in our discord which have integrated quite good, while being banned in most other discords. imho they are the true robots and its ironic that they get banned from most so called "robot" discords. sometimes you have to give people a chance to redeem themselves
>>
>>37724329
i left a few servers recently, after lurking and participating for weeks
couldnt fit in among all the memes and spam and edge and politics and shittery
there's no point, for me, to try.

t. actual autist
>>
File: cgCj97LazQY.jpg (70KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
cgCj97LazQY.jpg
70KB, 736x736px
devWnjn gay server
>>
File: asylum.png (16KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
asylum.png
16KB, 128x128px
>>37724357
not sure how well its gonna work out, but i made a discord with channels for nearly every topic so people can talk abou some topic they are knowlegable about without being interupted by "general chat shotposters"
>>
File: 1431101891425.jpg (429KB, 694x589px) Image search: [Google]
1431101891425.jpg
429KB, 694x589px
>>37723819
plenty of desus can be found here senpai
>>
join for daddies cummies
weeb infested
exCQk2R
>>
>>37724565
Good idea but I would worry that TOO much channel division will stifle conversation by too much limiting of crosstalk.

There must be a manageable medium.
>>
As much as I like active public discussion, I prefer one on one chats using discord. Much nicer slow pace chats.
>>
I wish there was a discord for drunks and other degenerate fucks who are the scum of the earth
>>
>>37723819
efDfj
We are a couple of faggots funposting highly comfy and people are friendly
>>
>>37727955
Try the /sft/ discord.
>>
>>37723819
bunch of fucking losers just kill yourselves
>>
>>37723819
>higgus server

literally every of word of what OP said is bullshit. Do not go in.
>>
>>37723999
People like having name colors though
>>
5KgxYrd
>>37723846
all the bots are contained in one channel in this one except for dyno which prevents spam
>>
rSpcRat
No drama, light moderation and easy to follow rules
>>
Are discord links allowed sgain?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.