[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like to pretend that all the posters on /r9k/ are secretly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1461122550286.png (36KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
1461122550286.png
36KB, 268x237px
I like to pretend that all the posters on /r9k/ are secretly girls except me and I read the posts as if a qt grill wrote it. You are all so cute I want to fuck your butts.
>>
Anyone that posts anime is a faggot or a tranny
>>
>>37723608
I guess I do have an X chromosome.
Doesn't make you less gay.
>>
I like to pretend that every anon is my diary desu
>>
>>37723632
4chan was made for anime, faggot.

>>37723642
It's only gay if you don't say "no homo" when you're sweaty and exhausted after cumming together.
>>
File: Gayer.jpg (51KB, 396x262px) Image search: [Google]
Gayer.jpg
51KB, 396x262px
>>37723661
Why did you stop liking girls, OP?
>>
>>37723671
I like girls and wish I could have one as a gf but when they're all so stuck up and treat you cruelly because you're not Chad pushing you to the emotional breaking point, you start looking at bois to fill the gap. I just want to be loved.
>>
>>37723703
>Chad
my regex filters stopped you right there
stop being a gay retard
>>
>>37723724
Get out of my thread, roastie. No one wants you here.
>>
>>37723661
It's only gay if they decide to switch, disgusting faggots and their hot, skin slapping, sex where either person can be on top. Why can't they just keep it top and bottom like responsible republicans.
>>
>>37723739
Would a female know how to use regular expressions? No.
Go back to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>37723763
Shush whore. Leave now.
>>
>>37723787
I've been here longer. You leave.
>>
>>37723854
I can promise you that I've been here longer.
>>
>>37723941
Prove it or kill yourself.
>>
>>37723608
That's cool. I had a tragic accident that resulted in my vagina being surgically closed for my own survival and my clit is abnormally large. Wanna be bf and gf?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.