[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >doing math homework >problems keep asking me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 43422434423.jpg (30KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
43422434423.jpg
30KB, 505x505px
>be me
>doing math homework
>problems keep asking me to figure out whether or not something is convergent or divergent
>divergent keeps making me think of those divergent movies that shailene woodley is in
>keep thinking of shailene woodley
>keep thinking of shailene woodley's feet
>have the need to masturbate
>my homework keeps making me horny
>having a fetish is annoying when you have no self-control like me
>>
File: Wikifeet.png (246KB, 1197x675px) Image search: [Google]
Wikifeet.png
246KB, 1197x675px
Well, you learn something new every day. Now I know there's an entire wiki devoted to feet.
>>
>>37722576
That is my second home.
>tfw I actually contribute a lot to that site in terms of obscure Asian actresses with long toes

I spend hours perusing their social media and when I see so much as a toe peeking out of a shoe, it gets saved and posted to the archive. I hope they all know about the site, that people jack off to their feet.

>tfw Shailene Woodley doesn't respond to my very weird fetish-related things I message her on social media
>>
File: 1426950608318.jpg (570KB, 2480x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1426950608318.jpg
570KB, 2480x1754px
>>37722478
I graduated high-school a year ago, and I've been studying some basic math concepts tonight in preparation for some college testing. Holy shit, this is actually fun when it's not crammed down your throat. I've got a full piece of paper covered in equations front to back. I can't believe this kind of shit was taught over several months. I already feel like I could study 'advanced' subjects easily. If this is what it's like to pursue this kind of stuff as a more capable adult, I look forward to seeing how my brain functions in a higher learning environment where they aren't on your ass for homework each and every damn night.
>>
>>37722981
I feel you, i took a high level econometrics course as an elective, and absolutely loved it.

There's something about going into the course knowing absolutely nothing, to over the course of 12 weeks, seeing your knowledge on the subject matter grow with just your hard work.
>>
>>37723126
How were your math skills in highschool (you mean a college elective, right?) Did you find most of the basic concepts of math you learned in highschool sufficient for this class? What about the standard classes you had to take?

This is strangely satisfying, seeing my knowledge flow back so quickly. I'm glad I took the time to study up before testing, so I wouldn't be going in dry.
>>
>>37722478
Underage B&

Pathetic virgin
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.