[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite snack to eat while browsing r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: 1493589208808.jpg (2MB, 1584x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1493589208808.jpg
2MB, 1584x1220px
What's your favorite snack to eat while browsing r9k?
>>
File: tumblr_oeg6hrapYd1si01xjo1_400.png (200KB, 389x411px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeg6hrapYd1si01xjo1_400.png
200KB, 389x411px
>>37721971
>four loko gold

are you me
>>
Kek someone actually saved my what's for dinner robits pics
>>
cut up mini bell peppers and trader joes yogurt chive dip.
>>
File: 1494293268725.jpg (2MB, 1907x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1494293268725.jpg
2MB, 1907x1093px
>>37722089
I always save em. I even tried out Four Loko in your honor
>>
>>37721971
>>37721993

is it really good? I need a goddamn drink right now.
>>
>>37721971
7 eleven pizza and diet coke.
>>
>>37722168
a third of a can in and i feel it
get the 14% ones either the green apple or the gold
the gold apparently tastes like redbull but i never had redbull so i can't attest
it's an okay taste though
>>
>>37722089
I remember those threads.
>>
File: tumblr_nzk7hj7zoc1rypeoko1_1280.jpg (19KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzk7hj7zoc1rypeoko1_1280.jpg
19KB, 720x405px
>>37722168
but be warned they are super sweet
very sugary but gets you nice and drunk
>>
>>37721971
Fun story about Little Caesar's:
>be me a few months ago
>have foot fetish that manifests itself in interesting ways
>decide to post a craigslist ad looking for a woman to crush a pizza with her bare feet, videotape herself doing it, and deliver me the pizza
>9/10 with very nice, slender feet responds
>set things up
>get a nice verification video from her talking about how her feet are sweaty and detailing what she will do just to make sure it really is her
>verification alone makes me diamonds
>meet up with her in a parking lot, give her the money and she gives me the pizza, very few words exchanged
>eat the entire pizza over the course of the night
>it is absolutely disgusting and I keep dry heaving with each time I swallow, but I manage to down it all
>shudder and become nauseous whenever I see Little Caesar's or somebody mentions it
>>
>>37722398
well that's enough r9k for one night
>>
File: Youre_a_retard.jpg (218KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
Youre_a_retard.jpg
218KB, 792x792px
>>37722089
You're disgusting if you eat that much.

Burrito+water=ok
Pizza+water=ok

Pizza+Fourloko+burrito+Crush= I want a heart attack with a side of diabetes
>>
>>37722398
what did she do that made the pizza taste so bad? or was it the knowledge that it was contaminated by foot sweat?
>>
>>37722503
No, the foot sweat and the fact that I watched the video of her stepping on it while I ate it was why I kept going. I thought to myself, this has been touched by a woman's foot. Watching the video while I ate also gave me an idea of what part of her foot made the most contact with what part of the pizza.

The thing that made it so horrible was the fact that she crushed it at her house and then drove across town to deliver it to me. By the time I got it, it was cold and dry. Not to mention, the constant mashing under her feet more or less eroded a lot of the sauce and cheese so a lot of it was just the plain dough. I guess it boiled down to just being very dry and the taste being somewhat unpleasant. I was kind of surprised by the intense foot taste, I really didn't think it would be as sharp of a taste as it was, and that taste lingered for a day or so. Would do it again, but definitely not because I enjoy eating it.
>>
>>37722579
How much did you pay her? If you did it again would you do it with the same girl?
>>
>>37722452
>That file-name
Did you steal this fucking reaction image?
>>
File: cheezydunk.jpg (18KB, 244x320px) Image search: [Google]
cheezydunk.jpg
18KB, 244x320px
>>37721971
I'm trying to lose weight, and little caesars is the food that I'm craving the most. One of these days I'm gonna cheat and eat so much crazy bread.

Back when I didn't care about being a chubby bastard I ate a lot of Cheetos while browsing. There's a permanent layer of crusted Cheeto dust on my WASD keys.
>>
>>37722579
>>37722398
just imagining this scenario is making me laugh uncontrollably, especially that last line. thanks anon, decent OC is hard to come by these days
>>
>>37722714
>There's a permanent layer of crusted Cheeto dust on my WASD keys.

prove it
>>
>>37722398
>>have foot fetish that manifests itself in interesting ways

You were not fucking kidding lah
>>
>>37722679
I paid her $100. I think I would prefer to do it with someone else just for a variety in feet. Besides, even if I wanted to do it with her again, I think I kind of drove her away. I have an issue where I tell myself I am going to abandon my fetishes and I try to quit cold turkey by deleting everything (a lot of which is exclusive to me or I paid a lot of money for). Then I end up relapsing sometime later and awkwardly messaging people who made me videos asking them to resend the content. I've done this several times to her asking for the video, but I always say "Never mind" or "disregard" a few hours later and I think she probably thinks I am strange for that. Besides, I deleted her phone number which was my direct way to contact her.

Ideally, I would like to find an Asian woman (Chinese, Korean, Japanese or Filipino) with extremely long toes to do this again with, but in terms of women willing to due foot fetish related things, these types of women are more or less unicorns. Only thing harder to come by is an Indian woman who is willing with long toes. It is very annoying when you send DM's to random women on Instagram asking them to make you videos for money and they ignore you. I know it is irrational though to expect them to respond.

>>37722740
No problem. I am glad that my somewhat absurd life brings some form of entertainment to others.
>>
File: IMG_7474.jpg (226KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7474.jpg
226KB, 1200x1200px
>>37721971
A carafe full of crystal clear water.
>>
>>37721971
Chips and soda
>>
File: PaperTowelOfPickles.jpg (309KB, 1778x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PaperTowelOfPickles.jpg
309KB, 1778x1000px
Delicious pickles
>>
>>37721971
Black coffee with just enough sugar to mask the bitterness
Garlic naan bread and kaali daal curry from my local Indian takeaway joint

Good Lord do I crave for this combo
>>
>>37722950
>not enjoying the bitterness

just lol @ not being sophisticated like me
>>
>>37722950
>being such a child you have to make coffee sweet
>>
>>37722970
I live in a country where coffee is brewed in milk, then sugar is added, it's basically like a dessert. I am already considered an oddball by my family for liking Black coffee, and not their thick goo that makes you feel like choking.

>>37722996
>not wanting those extra calories to get through the day
>>
>>37722970
>>37722996
>look at me I enjoy something that tastes like utter shit you should be manly like me
no
>>
>>37723039
>need calories
Not kidding eat a bagel or some meat like bacon. More protein and calories.
>>37723044
>tastes like shit
>shit taste detected
Bet you think beer and alcohol in general tastes like shit unless its masked by 87g of sugar and MSG. Damn normie.
>>
>>37723063
You've conditioned yourself to enjoy an objectively off-putting flavor, you big dummy. Congratulations
>>
To all my fellow Gold brothers in this thread, you guys should try the new Blaze flavor if they're selling it in your area. Tastes just like Gold but with a slightly less intense kick and the same alcohol percentage. Good stuff.
>>
>>37723076
>conditioned
First taste and i loved both. It wasn't even a socially charged event either so no peer pressure just a genuinely dynamic and complex palette.
>>
>>37723063
Alcohol has a completely different flavor than coffee so I'm not sure what you're on about or how you think they're related, but no.
>>
Mr noodles aka ramen for 33 cents. With extra salt and cayenne pepper
>>
>>37722929
great answer. what type? personally, i like klausson's the best
>>
>>37723076
An off putting flavor to one can be non-existent to another. There's a large range of sense of taste. Some can put some random liquid on their tongue and taste something that others may never taste. People who taste less tend to be more prone to being smokers etc. So ya.
Not conditioning. They probably just have a different sense of taste
>>
>>37723063
you're literally brainwashed if you think alcohol doesn't taste like fucking paint thinner
>>
>>37723202
>never had alcohol before
>knew the meme about it tasting bad
>rocket fuel moonshine i got through a guy
>all on my lonesome in the woods
>sip it
>nose burned a bit but tasted fine
>continue to sip my new beverage cause I don't associate strong with bad
>>
>>37722950
>>37722970
>>37723044

You three better not be buying ground beans or making it in anything other than a pour-over or a french press or I am going to REEEEEEE

Coffee shouldn't be too acidic, or bitter.
The earthy quality of the bean should be the first thing you taste.
Otherwise you are FUCKING IT UP.
>>
>>37723259
My coffee always tastes a bit sour, what could that mean? I used instant coffee powder
>>
>>37723259
I enjoy stale coffee because it reminds me of my childhood.
>>
>>37721971
that's not snacks, that's like big meal
>>
>>37723362
Something tells me you don't know of the American ways
>>
>>37723299
>My coffee always tastes a bit sour, what could that mean? I used instant coffee powder
Your coffee is too acidic, using instant coffee is usually a really bad idea if you want anything close to quality
>>
>>37722398

another thread asks: why do non-virgins come to /r9k/?

this, friend, is the answer. finding fellow weirdos & degenerates. this post is gold. have a (you), pal.
>>
>>37723488
Obligatory Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.