[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOMEN HATE THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: 1470282623063.png (1MB, 974x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470282623063.png
1MB, 974x512px
This is for the rational robots who have not succumbed to the succubi known as women. Let's discuss these greedy, controlling freaks of nature that should really be kept in cages and only ever be used for breeding.
>>
I see you like Blacked, heh
>>
How can you use a female when you can't even get one to talk to you?
>>
>>37721529
I try to keep an open mind but time and time again women only disappoint and let me down to no end. My anger and sorrow grows by the day.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x1136px
"Wymen treat us just as Humanity treats its gods. They worship us, and are always bothering us to do something for them." - Oscar Wilde

Truly partrician
>>
File: Christ.jpg (233KB, 1045x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Christ.jpg
233KB, 1045x1417px
>>37721529
This is why we need to bring back arranged marriages.
Hook-up culture is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>37722670
no society is doomed
but the day of reckoning will come
all we can do is be patient
>>
>>37721529
Roasty gets toasted by her brother.
>>
NO GIRLS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD FUCK OFF
>>
>>37723758

Golden Brown
>>
>>37721529
Some women are cool, a lot of them are:

>I used to wiggle my willy while driving to work then I went to nofap.edu and now women love me
>Ayy lmao Tyrone and I totally are doing it with his fat five dollar footlong while I'm on r9k
>is this a good place to discuss cheating on my boyfriend without him knowing? I don't want yous I just wanted yous to know
>>
>>37722066
>like Blacked
GOTTUM
>>
File: 1496480706347.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1496480706347.gif
2MB, 260x195px
Women will soon face harsh reality.
MY BROTHERS Awakaning has begun, red pills are being spilled all over world and with power of internet we will once again retain what was ours MANHOOD.

We wont sell our soul for little pussy
>>
>>37721529
Can't you just find a girl who grew up in a functional family? I mean, you all seem to be going for girls with daddy issues and other bitches who fall of the whole pussy manipulation game.
>>
>>37724362
It's hotter when you slap them, you can hit harder
>>
I'm bumping this thread because why not ?
>>
File: 1495927034571.jpg (121KB, 635x769px) Image search: [Google]
1495927034571.jpg
121KB, 635x769px
what are you doing daily to stop women supremacy?
>>
File: sad Aku.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sad Aku.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>37724546
Nothing. Just living out the rest of my miserable life because I have a small glimmer of hope for this world.
>>
>>37724362
>fucking someone sells your soul

can you explain? do they gain some psychic power over you when you fuck them?
>>
>>37724596
No but women are overinflating price of their pussy because men cant control their hormons and seek pussy directly.
We can't even play game and seem uninterested just too many thirsty fags from poor to rich
>>
>tfw can't be bothered starting over with another woman after one after 8 yrs of relationship, cheats with a literal unemployed fat guy

nah i'm done. bitches dunno what loyalty is, i'm going celibate now.
>>
>>37723758
This is literally a thing. I know a couple roasties. One being my ex who keep track of the pros and cons and score of guys orbiting them in excel spreadsheets.
They are extremely well organised. OCD like even. The worst ones being the ones on tinder who keep a religious schedule of who to fuck when. An older woman confessed to me that one time she managed to cram 10 guys/dates in a day. But "usually it was more like 2 guys per day"

I don't keep track of women in notes, I have enough memory and brain power to know which ones are meh and which ones are ok.
>>
>>37723758
I fucked a grill in highschool who had a chart like this pinned to the wall of her room (she didn't have very strict parents).
There were names of dudes in our highschool, and values in points assigned to each dude. Her and a couple of her friends each had divided the dudes in the school among them, and assigned points to each dude depending on how hot and attainable they were.
The goal was to have more points than her friends, obviously. I noticed the amount of points next to my name had been striked out, and written again, only with less points. I asked why, and she told me
>You were too easy, too eager. The challenge is part of the game.
>>
>>37721529
I actually like women just as much as men and find I can relate with them and appreciate their viewpoints on things just as often as with men.
>>
File: sad_anime_girl.jpg (46KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
sad_anime_girl.jpg
46KB, 500x521px
>>37721529
fembot here
add me bois Magnetic|]og#1104
>>
>>37725800
They want things they cannot have. It's never enough.

They are dopamine addicts.

As a guy I avoid fantasizing about women I know I have no chance with. Saves a lot of stress.
>>
File: VhihJsg.jpg (129KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
VhihJsg.jpg
129KB, 1280x956px
>>37721529
>t. I cannot achieve anything in life so I just hate everything
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.