[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>femanon here femanon here >femanon here femanon here >femanon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1491011250288.jpg (72KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491011250288.jpg
72KB, 576x1024px
>femanon here
femanon here
>femanon here
femanon here
>femanon here
femanon here
>femanon here
femanon here
>femanon here
femanon here
>femanon here
femanon here

whats going on bros? are we being invaded?
Is this an attempt for the "females" on this board to take over? How do we stop them?
>>
>>37721143
I WOULD GIVE HER(MALE) THE SUCC IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
AMIRITE FELLOW ROBOTS
>>
>>37721143
men larping as women etc etc stop being retarded and falling for the meme
>>
I don't like it. I used to post with implications that I was a woman but not straight saying it and get attention. Now I just get ignored. Back to pretending to be a man for me.

J-just until summer ends, right?
>>
>>37721143
Isn't she actually a girl and just put a sausage in her panties to get attention?
>>
>>37721158
I HATE YOU FAGGOT. YOU'RE A FUCKING NINGEN I HOPE YOU DIE

>>37721165
90% of them are catfishing fags.

This board is constantly being flooded by gays.
>>
>>37721191
femanon here

I absolutely hate being ignored as well
it's why i always state i'm a female in any thread im in

my posts arent well thought out or constructive enough for people to respond so i add that im female and i get so much attention i love it
>>
>>37721143
while dicks are attractive, im not sure what would be my first move if i were to see something like this. with a female it would be easy, rub the vagina, but with a dick, what, go straight to masturbating it?
>>
REAL fembot here
when will people stop treating me like a minority and actually listen to what i have to say? i have problems too y'know
>>
>>37721503
No you have a vagina...
>>
>>37721686
and men have penises but that doesnt mean i should be treated like a second class citizen
>>
femanon here
i fempost for several reasons:
1)to highlight the serious problem we have here with beta orbiters and desperate people giving so much attention to females
2)to take away attention from real females who attention whore for (you)s
3)to derail shit threads and ruin femanon threads
>>
>>37721165
>larping
Why is this word so funny
>>
You can't stop us. WE ARE femANONYMOUS!
>>
>>37721750
this is very correct, we cannot allow the average fembot to think she runs this place because she does now

im a femanon btw
>>
everyone should pretend to be a female on r9k, that way we stop thirsty faggots and their adored femanons from ruining discussions and derailing threads. that way females either have to rely on their """"intellect""""" and """"original ideas""""" to get attention, or they can timestamp post their tits/asses/vaginas. femanons are big sluts anyways, they will do it for attention
>>
File: IMG_0666.png (500KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0666.png
500KB, 449x401px
Idk but its becoming a real problem.
And this is coming from a real femanon here
>>
>>37721842
femanon here will be the new original
>>
>>37721716
Treating women like first class citizens is the reason half the men are on this board in the first place.
You think I'd be shitposting at 3 am if I thought I'd be getting a fair shake being outside and living my life during normie hours?
>>
>>37721143
Oh man if that qt really has a dick i would suck it all day long
>>
>>37721503
Who the fuck cares? You are Anonymoose you have no gender your just a bunch of text here
>>
>>37721143
Fuck, I unironically look like that, right down to being Asian.
>>
>>37721762
Because the people who use it rarely know what the fuck it actually means.
>>
>>37721143
females destroy everything that is dear to a robot.Even the lowest of females would go as low as going to a website filled with virgins and losers,searching for a beta fag to fill up their ego.We have been being invaded for years and more and more bitches are starting to use 4chan.

How do we stop them?easy just ban anyone who straight out says she is a female
>>
>>37721143
AND WHEN EVERYONE'S A FEMANON
no one will be
>>
File: 200_s-1.png (46KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s-1.png
46KB, 200x200px
>>37722387
The men on here are a minority though. The majority ate fine do maybe the question should be "why am I such a cuck" since 90% of the pop is fine.
>>
Femanon here. It's got to the point where even i'm not sure if i'm a femanon anymore
>>
it's just an effort to saturate the board with "fembots", so when a real roastie tries to get attention nobody will know if it's bait or not.
>>
>>37721143
its because you fucking idiots keep bumping the threads

this board has gone to shit off to some other chan with an r9k board
>>
>>37721439
You've got a dick but you don't know what to do with one? Are you retarded?
>>
>>37721762
Reminds me of a seal laughing like dark syde phil and dancing like that Brazilian doggo
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.