[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate physical reality. I hate having a physical form. I hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0060.png (6KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0060.png
6KB, 669x514px
I hate physical reality. I hate having a physical form. I hate being unable to retreat into a meditative trance indefinitely.
>>
>>37719325
Dmt mr baitman
>>
File: 1491417220901.jpg (67KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1491417220901.jpg
67KB, 480x608px
>>37719325
Dude just dissociate sit out side long enough and you will feel at peace, stop feeling anything and just sit and wait nothing is real so what's the point of acting just don't and it will get easier.
>>
>>37719337
Indefinitely you cuck. Besides, it's illegal. If reality were such that I could grab a bit on my way home from work at the store it'd be pretty fuckin' rad though.
>>
>>37719763
>fight

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>37719860
Probably the race war or some other gay shit
>>
That feel...
I was so fucking frustrated today. Why doesn't the world just obey me? At least my body should obey me perfectly, what the fuck. Every act feels like a game of chance, try to eat food and it burns you, you try to drink water and cold liquid falls on your skin. Yu're walking and SUDDENLY MISSTEP. You can fail at the most simple things in life.
Are we born just to suffer? I studied so much and got average, fuck that!
>>
>>37719325
go ghost
>>
>>37719795
Oh, well then I guess there's no fucking answer is there
>>
Become an troll, transcend the mortal plane and absolve yourself of moralistic plebs.
>>
I fantasize on a weekly basis of walking out on my shitty job, fat wife and just sitting in the forest till I die
>>
>>37719929
This, get rid of your penis and your butthole
>>
>>37719860
He's probably talking about something like, asserting your will on the world. There's a very existentialist message overall, that you really ought to take the world as given and just deal with it, but part of grown-up existentialism is understanding that nihilism doesn't make sense either. In any case, "Will you fight? Or will you die like a dog?" always gives me Nietzsche vibes.
>>
>>37720030

>Shitposters have to go through THIS MUCH self-aggrandizement to feel better about shitposting
>>
File: 1497348816784.png (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497348816784.png
196KB, 900x900px
>>37719325
Thats why i consistently melt my brain with heavy dosages of dextromethorphan. Yer!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.