[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTERESTING FIND ON A ROOMMATE'S LAPTOP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: question.jpg (79KB, 1024x1207px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
79KB, 1024x1207px
How would you react and what wouId you do if you went through a friend's (who doesn't seem to be a weirdo at all and is well-adjusted) computer and found a folder containing hundreds of non-nude and non-lewd innocent pictures of little girls in a folder titled "Cute little girls" inside a folder titled "Cuteness" which also contains another folder titled "Cute little animals" with hundreds of non-sexual pictures of small animals (mostly puppies)?

What if these two folders (cute little girls & cute animals) were in the "Inspiration" section of an "Art" folder which itself also contains many well-organized folders with thousands of paintings, drawings, sketches and sculptures, all of which were added earlier?

What if there were also another folder in the "Inspiration" one titled "Beauty" which contains nearly 20 gigs of pictures of 18+ women and that, though countless are nude and erotic, not even a single one (picture) shows a man/cock/penetration?

What would you be thinking exactly in your head? What if you suspect whatever you may suspect but find absolutely nothing compromising? Would you pretend you didn't go through his computer or tell/ask him something?
>>
>>37719311
you literally answered your own answer with it was in a folder inspiration inside one that was art. just go on with your day and dont go on other peoples computers faggot
>>
>>37719346
>dont go on other peoples computers faggot
I look through everyone's stuff, including family members', I'm just too curious.
>>
>>37719407
WELL YOU NEED TO FUCKING STOP YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A FAGGOT AND NOBODY LIKES A FAGGOT
>>
>>37719430
agreed, take the dick out of your mouth and ass, and stop being such a little faggot.
>>
>>37719430
This
Disrespecting a "friend's " privacy is fucked up. But i bet if he did it to you you'd be anal about it. But not when you do it "lol im just curious xD"
>>
>>37719311
I would be thinking that I'm invading someone's privacy and since I have a sense of empathy and realize that I wouldn't want someone else to do this to me. This would inspire me to fuck off and do my own thing.
>>
>>37719509
>if he did it to you you'd be anal about it
No, I just wouldn't want to know.

>>37719587
See >>37719407
>>
>>37719605
I'm trying to appeal to your empathy. Would you be distressed if you learned your roommate was going through your loli rape hentai on your computer when you weren't around?
>>
>>37719767
>your loli rape hentai
I don't have that.
>>
>>37719311
Why do you keep reposting this every day?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.