[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/foreskin/ general. CUTFAGS NOT ALLOWED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 34

Lets talk about how great its is not to be mutilated by jews lads.
>>
>>37717145
>tfw high and tight circumcision
I don't get pleasure from masturbation
>>
I agree, but im not a fag who is going to make or contribute to a thread about dicks
>>
>>37717145
>CUTFAGS NOT ALLOWED
but why I wanna grow mine back ):
>>
>needing lube to fap
how does it feel being inferior?
>>
>>37717145
Women dig my Jewish benis. ;)
>>
Foreskin haver here. I have mild phimosis. I can pull it back easily when flaccid, but only 1/3-1/2 of the way down when erect. This would be a problem if I weren't a virgin. Still prefer this to being cut though, and easily fixable with stretching and a prescribed steroid cream.
>>
>>37717637
I don't need lube to fap at all. Also, I feel immense pleasure all around my dick like an uncut person would.

My penis wasn't "mutilated" like the SJWs makes out, it just looks a bit different. Who cares?
>>
File: 1497391429429.jpg (1MB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497391429429.jpg
1MB, 1365x2048px
Frenulum stimulation is the best shit ever. Get your dick all lil lubed up and rub the frenulum up and down, I imagine it feels similar to how clit stimulation feels. Another good one is the ridged band technique, takes a bit of practice to learn but once you get the motion down it's p good. Search can-fap ridged band to find out how to do. Apparently you can even have multiple orgs from it, haven't personally experienced a multi but it seems possible imo
>>
>>37717145
>tfw casually talking to my mom and the theme of circumcision comes up.
>I tell her how it is wrong to mutilate somebody's penis without his consent
>She looks surprised and tells me that my 2 brothers and I are also circumcised
>what? No, I'm not
>She mentions that when she had us many years ago, the doctors told her that circumcision meant a more hygienic and aesthetic penis so she agreed to have us circumcised.
>Apparently the doctors messed up some other poor baby's dick instead of mine.
tfw I was saved from being mutilated by chance.
After I explaned my mom how everything started by that stupid Kellog man and his anti-masturbation policies, she said she was sorry and didn't know any better. I feel sorry for my brothers though, rest in peace their foreskin offered to some rich old hag.
>>
>>37717145
>have body rocking orgasms regularly
>uncut friend can't stay hard enough to finish
Lets talk about how shit you are at sex if not getting snipped is the greatest thing about your dick
>>
File: jewbilion.jpg (129KB, 780x847px) Image search: [Google]
jewbilion.jpg
129KB, 780x847px
>>37717145

fuck the jews anons they have all our neetbux
>>
>>37717145
sorry my parents loved me enough to have an artist sculpt my beautiful circumcised cock
>>
>>37717655
>tfw phimosis
tell me more about this steroid cream

i actually have an appointment with a urologist tomorrow. what should i ask to get prescribed steroid creams?

also, i can't really go past halfway the head, how long does it take to cure phimosis usually?
>>
>>37718765
So true. I was talking to some cutfag and he said that he can stay hard and fuck for hours but once he orgasms, it literally takes him hours to orgasm again.
I'm so glad I have my foreskin. I can easily have 6 or more orgasms in less than an hour while cutfags can barely cum in an hr and even if they do, the next orgasm will take them hours.
>>
>>37718412
that's winning sperm levels of luck right there
your dick must have shriveled to a grape after hearing that story, holy fuck
>>
>>37719274
he might try to convince you to get circumcised, ignore their jew lies anon. The vast majority of cases including yours can be stretched out and those that can't have alternative surgeries that don't remove your foreskin.
>>
>>37717204

That's literally the point of circumcision.

http://www.noharmm.org/docswords.htm

>There can be no doubt of [masturbation's] injurious effect, and of the proneness to practice it on the part of children with defective brains. Circumcision should always be practiced. It may be necessary to make the genitals so sore by blistering fluids that pain results from attempts to rub the parts.

[Angel Money. Treatment Of Disease In Children. Philadelphia: P. Blakiston. 1887:421.]

>A remedy [for masturbation] which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision...The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anaesthetic, as the pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment...

[John Harvey Kellogg. Plain Facts for Old and Young. Burlington, Iowa: F. Segner & Co. 1888:295.]

>In all cases of masturbation circumcision is undoubtedly the physicians' closest friend and ally...To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on the stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, consequently the greater the benefit gained...The younger the patient operated upon the more pronounced the benefit, though occasionally we find patients who were circumcised before puberty that require a resection of the skin, as it has grown loose and pliant after that epoch.

[E. J. Spratling. Masturbation in the Adult. Medical Record 1895;24:442-443.]

It's amazing how anyone can still deny that male circumcision is, fundamentally, about attenuating male sexuality.
>>
>>37719275
I'm cut and I can get off with a flaccid dick and do it again 30 seconds later. Your friend must be impotent.
>>
>>37717145
Uncut is just the male roastie.
>>
>>37717719
your penis is the definition of mutilated like it or not anon.
>>
File: 565465.jpg (39KB, 658x417px) Image search: [Google]
565465.jpg
39KB, 658x417px
>>37717719

You were probably loosely circumcised and still have some semblance of the gliding action remaining.

If you had been cut tighter, you would be like this guy.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Too-tight-circumcision-18957992

No skin movement at all. This is not how the penis is meant to work.

And yes, you were mutilated whether you realize it or not. Your mutilation may not be so severe that it bothers you, but it was still a mutilation. Important muscle and erogenous tissue was ablated from your penis.

Most mutilated women don't see themselves as mutilated either. That doesn't mean they weren't.
>>
>>37719933
t.sad cutfag
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 250x202px
Who else /foreskinrestoration/ im using manual method 1 only so its gonna take a long fucking time but it will be worth it. Im not sure if im gonna go all the way but i want to get at least a centimeter of flaccid coverage
>>
Oy vey!
These monsters!
>>
File: neet.png (243KB, 1346x1004px) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
243KB, 1346x1004px
>>37719952
Wrong picture smmhh
>>
File: ACMD.png (1MB, 940x909px) Image search: [Google]
ACMD.png
1MB, 940x909px
>>37719274

The steroid cream is mostly to prevent inflammation from stretching exercises.

You're supposed to gently dilate the foreskin opening a little, day after day (some rest days are probably okay) for a period of weeks/months. The steroid cream keeps the dilated tissue from swelling up or re-constricting. You don't want to overuse it or get it all over your penis, because it can thin the skin.

If your urologist tells you to get circumcised, he's full of shit. Most doctors, even urologists, don't know dick about dick, especially not the foreskin. If he gives you a recommendation to get mutilated, seek another opinion. You might want to contact the urologist Adrienne Carmack. She knows a LOT more about the foreskin than most other urologists.
>>
File: foreskin.jpg (29KB, 539x382px) Image search: [Google]
foreskin.jpg
29KB, 539x382px
>>37719952
Same here, using pic related, I'd recommend getting it.
>>
>>37719940
Feel sorry for that guy, poor fucker doesn't get to enjoy sex and wanking properly, and it's not even his fault. I was cut, but lucky enough to still keep most of my foreskin. When flaccid it goes halfway up the head, and I can still pull foreskin over the head if I stretch the foreskin out.
>>
>>37720020
Nah i had a bad experience with the device im going old school all the way
>>
>>37718765

It's not a "snip". They ram a metal probe into the baby's dick repeatedly to shred apart the BPL, then crush the foreskin with a clamp, then slice it off.

Or if they use the plastibell then after the tearing probe, they cut the foreskin, then put a "bell" on it to cause it to die and rot off over a course of days.

Calling it a snip is just a gross minimization of what it really is.
>>
>>37720048
what was the bad experience? and only get it from foreskinrestore.com, he makes that stuff by hands and it's the best stuff to use, all other site who sell this stuff sucks. I've been using it and it's been working wonder's.
>>
File: Frog_thinking1.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
Frog_thinking1.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>37717145
Am I the only one who doesn't have a foreskin that covers the nob like OP's image? Since I went though puberty I can have it cover it if I pull it over but if I let go it naturally goes back. If I had phimosis it would probably tear
>>
File: img.jpg.png (16KB, 499x300px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg.png
16KB, 499x300px
>>37720024

Were you cut past the mid 90's? It seems like around 95 (roughly) more doctors started doing looser cuts.

Some parents aren't that happy about it because they like the tight look better. It's amazing how selfish some parents can be--more concerned with how THEY like the look of their own son's dick (really weird when you think about it) than the actual functionality of it.
>>
>>37720105
I was cut late 90's and in a decent Australian hospital, and I think it was because I had to have testicle surgery because one of my balls was in my stomach at birth. As far as I know, none of my brothers have it and my friends say that they haven't either, so I'm guessing the reason I was cut was either because I had a foreskin problem at birth, or because it was done at the same time as the testicle surgery.

The thing that annoys me about it is not the missing foreskin, bur rather the very dry and rough glans, which is light pink or the same colour as my skin, I just wish it didn't feel like it was being rubbed with sandpaper all the time.
>>
>>37720096

You're far from alone if I understand what you describe correctly.

Some guys just have short foreskins even when they're kids; in some other guys, their foreskin stops covering the glans as their penis develops more in puberty. It's just a variation of normal.

From what you describe, it sounds like your penis might superficially resemble a circumcised one. But in reality it would still be profoundly different because you'd still have gliding action, all the nerve endings, and your full penile musculature.
>>
File: just a piece of skin fgm.png (299KB, 880x778px) Image search: [Google]
just a piece of skin fgm.png
299KB, 880x778px
>>37720155

The thing with the glans is that almost all the nerve endings in it are nocioceptive free nerve endings. A nice thing about the foreskin is that in most men, since it covers the glans, it prevents those irritating feelings. In addition to including the most sensual parts of the penis (the ridged band, frenulum, frenular delta, and the foreskin "lips"), it protects the pain-sensitive protopathic glans from bad sensations in daily life.

The foreskin has so many functions it's almost unreal that anyone would even try to dismiss it as a "useless flap of skin". Then again they do the same thing to women's clitoral hoods among the Bohra community in India. If a woman complains they say "Why do you miss it? It's just useless skin!"

But actually, even though the clitoral hood is nowhere near as large an amount of tissue as the male foreskin, it does contain erogenous nerve endings and protects the clitoris from painful stimulation (the clitoris has a more specialized pattern of innervation than the male glans, but it also has a fair amount of nocioceptors as well, and many women find direct clitoral stimulation uncomfortable, just like many men find direct stimulation of their glans uncomfortable).

You're far from alone in feeling this discomfort. It's been documented and discussed in mainstream medical journals. A number of both males and females who have had their prepuces cut off have complained about it.

>Although some cultures celebrate the abnormal anatomy caused by circumcision, many women [101,102] and men [103] have reported this abnormal penile/clitoral exposure to be uncomfortable. The male prepuce contains the vast majority of the penile dartos muscle that cannot be regenerated after circumcision. The preputial mucosa and outer epithelium provides adequate epithelial coverage of the erect penis.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/abstract
>>
>>37720248
I still have a fairly sensitive head actually, but the dryness and chafing is the worst. Even with fairly soft underwear and trying a bit of coconut oil didn't seem to do much.
>>
>>37720248
Honestly circumcision should be banned, except in extreme emergencies or if the person voluntarily gets it when they're an adult, I can't believe a Jewish practice is forced upon millions of people for no real reason.
>>
>>37720248

I can add also that I remember reading some posts on a message board from a guy who had a short foreskin like >>37720096 who was bothered enough by it to try lengthening his foreskin by tissue expansion, even though he had never been circumcised.

But if I were in that position I would probably just try to deal with it unless it were causing really unbearable pain rather than annoyance. I'm not being prescriptive; just saying what I'd do.
>>
>>37720302
no, it should be expanded to females. that's the only way there will ever be justice.
>>
>>37720357
The non-mutilated parents who got their kids mutilated should be mutilated.
>>
>>37720357

Did you hear about the Michigan case?

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2017/06/female_genital_circumcision_ex.html
>>
Has anyone here actually cured their phimosis?
>>
File: 1494698215427.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494698215427.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>37719952
Reporting in.
Just hit CI-5 and hope I'm gonna hit CI-6 in another month or two.
>tfw starting to get daily random coverage
>>
>>37718412
That's at least as good as getting 7 repeating numerals on this Indonesian basket weaving forum, lucky you!
>>
>>37720020
How the fuck does this work?

t. uncutfag
>>
>>37720472
Any changes is sensitivity yet fampai?
>>
>>37720564
you take what's left and work with it,put your glans in the bell, roll your shaft over the bell, and use the gripper so it won't come off, then you use different methods of pulling to create more skin and pull what's left over the shaft.
>>
>>37717145
Seems like everytime I see a foreskin thread it's always from virgins who try and defend the fact that no american girl will ever want to suck on your wormdick that you probably never even bother to clean because you're a disgusting fat fuck who never leaves his room and jerks off to lolis whist acting like he's the alpha male because muh sensitivity (that you'll never get to use on a real woman)
>>
>>37719897
Holy shit, those evil humans steals you even the smallest pleasure of life.
>>
>>37720709
>cutting off a part of your body for women, let alone the lowest tier of women on g-ds green earth
top cuck
>>
>>37719946
you realize he is right, right?
funny how it's okay for you to be uncut but not for a girl to be the same, otherwise you wouldn't call them roasties. You're in denial. Get it cut if you ever want a q t to suck you.
>>
>>37720744
you realise having foreskin is a good thing right? go grow some foreskin if you ever want to feel anything in your dick
>>
>>37720744
99% of women are not going to get that surgery kill yourself please
>>
>>37720709
I live in a foreign country, and I am terrified of ever showing a woman my penis because she may notice it's circumcised. I avoid dating women for this reason alone. At least if you were not cut at fucking birth you could chose as an adult to get it cut and look like everyone else if you were that retarded. Fuck me this is probably bait though.
>>
>>37720762
I already feel enough on my dick and i'm fine with it. It just means I can last longer and I'm not going to cum within 30 seconds because "MUH SENSITIVITY HNNNNGGGG IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD CUTFAGS MUST BE JEALOUS"

I'm just glad I have an aesthetically pleasing dick, one that women will be glad to suck, unlike you, with a dick like an anteater's nose.
>>
>>37720805
Youre gay. You only care about seeming appealling to women rather than your own pleasure. No worries in a couple of years youll find a strong man to fuck your ass every night.
>>
>>37719897
If I had a time machine I would not go back and invest in apple or see my favorite dead musicians live. I would go back to when Kellogg first came up with this idea and shove a railroad spike down his urethra. It would be for his own good, then he couldn't masturbate. Although if there is a god and a devil I'm sure they're doing this to him right now.
>>
>>37720805
Stay mad, drydick :)
>>
File: IMG_5833.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5833.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey felIas, what's going on in this thread?
>>
>>37720805
Jesus cutfag.
Did the jews take your manners too?
>>
>>37720834
>drydick
what a fucking meme.
never been a problem with me. I'm not masturbating every minute of my life unlike you.
and even when I do, I still never use lube.
>>
>>37720853
I have a 4k monitor and JESUS your glans is

what the fuck
>>
File: IMG_5835.jpg (1MB, 2036x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5835.jpg
1MB, 2036x3264px
>>37720892
My glans is God's greatest accomplishment?
>>
File: Weimar.png (83KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
Weimar.png
83KB, 258x330px
What the fuck is the kikes goal in mutilating our genitals? I still consider it one of the biggest sources of my antisemitism
>>
>there are now threads nearly every single day on r9k reminding me that I'm mutilated just in case I was in a good mood for a little bit
it's like god wants me to kill myself.
>>
>>37718412
Your mother that changed your diapers had no idea you still had a foreskin?
>>
>>37720862
Not masturbating since the jews stole the pleasure from your knob. I feel sad for you cutfag, I really do. Mutilated without permission
>>
>>37720853
Mutilated and/or deformed dicks will never cease to fascinate me
>>
>>37720635
The sensitivity came back after the first month or two of cross-taping.
Now that I think of about it though, I have gotten more sensitivity after the 3rd year or so of restoring.
>tfw restoring cured my death grip, painful erections, and un even dick color
>>
>>37720917
Looking at that makes me feel horribly itchy all over my body
Yet, I cannot stop staring... it's just so incredibly horrific
>>
>>37720918
4000 years ago, God was all like "Okay I'll give you kikes special protection as long as you worship me and chop up your dicks to distinguish yourselves from the heathens"
>>
>>37720918
same here, that and having to actaully deal with kikes irl and them being racist af towards me, even one called me a cheese dick unironically.
>>
>>37720918
see >>37719897
it was pushed by sadistic puritans to literally sexually repress males. and females too, but it's almost like they have some kind of inherit privilege which prevents bad things from happening to them hmmm, oh no it's males who are privileged nevermind.
>>
>>37717145
Any tips for someone with phimosis?
I tried strechting but nothing got better and hurts too much.
>>
>>37721022
Take it to a fucking doctor.
Alternatively, cut it free with a knife.
>>
>>37721022
how long did you try stretching for? it took me YEARS to get to a point where I can pull my foreskin all the way back over my head and that's only when I'm flaccid. You can also get prescribed steroid cream and if the worst comes to it then you can be an optional cutfag but i'd rather off myself tbqh desu
>>
>>37721047
Which doctor? My general doctor or a urologist?
>>
How do I cope with the fact that I'm cut. It happened to me when I was 2 for medical reasons so it's nice that it wasn't an automatic thing done to me at birth but its still not a good thing.

I'll still just have this lingering thought in the back of my mind that a woman will still always prefer a proper natural dick compared to mine.

How can I better deal with it?
>>
>>37720906
I can shoot cum and im cut but thats because ive done kegals for a while so my muscles down their are stronger than normal. still restoring though
>>
>>37721058
2 years or so with break in between because of the lack of progress. I can pull my foreskin down just fine while flaccid, but when erect it gets really tight. I'll inquire about the cream, but I'll never cut it. I practically have an organic onshore and can jack it anytime I want, and it's not like I'm going to use this thing on another human being, so no shame in keeping it.
>>
>>37721086
Women can't really feel the difference. Next you'll worry you can't please a girl because your dick isn't the right colour.
>>
>>37721139
onshore=>onahole
>>
>>37721086
>I'll still just have this lingering thought in the back of my mind that a woman will still always prefer a proper natural dick compared to mine.

I swear you retards just make these dumb ass insecurities up as an excuse to be a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>37720917
wtf is going on with your drick's tip with all that skin fuzz weird lookin shit
>>
>>37721182
>implications
I'm a virgin cause I'm an aspie, not because I'm cut.
>>
>>37720376
This desu originally ofc.
>>
File: slfk3f.png (37KB, 468x494px) Image search: [Google]
slfk3f.png
37KB, 468x494px
>>37721070

You should see a doctor who specializes in treating phimosis without resorting to amputating the foreskin.

Try emailing Dr. Carmack. Maybe you could see her, or maybe she knows someone you could see.

Most doctors don't know anything at all about foreskins other than how to cut them off. You need to see a foreskin-friendly surgeon who will treat your problem by modern conservative means, not a 10,000 year old primitive blood sacrifice ritual
>>
>>37721182
I'm the guy with the cthulhudick, and I'm not that worried about it. If anything I just wish it were a couple inches bigger.
>>
>>37721243
>Jamal discovers /r9k/
>>
>>37721086
try restoring

https://www.reddit.com/r/restoringdick/
>>
>>37721151

>Women can't really feel the difference

Apparently a lot of them can.

>Circumcision was associated with frequent orgasm difficulties in Danish men and with a range of frequent sexual difficulties in women, notably orgasm difficulties, dyspareunia and a sense of incomplete sexual needs fulfilment. Thorough examination of these matters in areas where male circumcision is more common is warranted.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

And some have actually written about how they find sex with a circumcised man painful and need to be with an intact guy for that reason.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/05/the-foreskin-why-is-it-such-a-secret-in-north-america-3148992.html

And on top of that, Jewish sages and rabbis have been saying for centuries that one of the main BENEFITS of male circumcision was that it reduces pleasure for the female partner, because they believed that the full pleasure of natural intercourse was sinful.

>The bodily pain caused to that member is the real purpose of circumcision. None of the activities necessary for the preservation of the individual is harmed thereby, nor is procreation rendered impossible, but violent concupiscence and lust that goes beyond what is needed are diminished. The fact that circumcision weakens the faculty of sexual excitement and sometimes perhaps diminishes the pleasure is indubitable. For if at birth this member has been made to bleed and has had its covering taken away from it, it must indubitably be weakened. The Sages, may their memory be blessed, have explicitly stated: It is hard for a woman with whom an uncircumcised man has had sexual intercourse to separate from him. In my opinion this is the strongest of the reasons for circumcision.

http://www.cirp.org/library/cultural/maimonides/

So, there's a lot of evidence that women can feel the difference.
>>
>>37719275
>I can easily have 6 or more orgasms in less than an hour
And I can fuck without cumming for an hour.
Two guesses as to which comes in handy in the sack
>>
>>37720917
>>37720853
I'm repulsed as fuck, yet, I want to put my mouth on it. Weird, huh?!
>>
another reason americans are more likely to be robots. if you're euro your basic human are protected at least. if you're born in jewmerica you are mutilated, sexually culled and mentally scarred just for being born male. whereas even pricking a girl's labia is considered a horrific crime. and if you want to date a girl who isn't a trashy entitled american cunt, she will be weirded out by your dry mutilated dick. so if you're not a cutfag, you need to get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>37717145
stop reminding me faggot
>>
>>37721367
>caring about the woman's pleasure and not your own.

Confirmed cuck.
>>
>>37721367

A typical act of intercourse lasts 5 to 10 minutes.

The idea that an hour or more is a normal time for an act of intercourse to last is a myth and a product of the porn industry. Almost nobody has sex for that long, and most women wouldn't want to.
>>
>>37721429
Yes the (((porn industry)))

T-thanks msm
>>
>>37718412
You literally have to clean inside babies' foreskins when bathing them. There is no way she could not have known kys
>>
Anyone else rub your fingers around the exposed head of your penis and then smell it?

smells good man
>>
>>37721429
>Almost nobody has sex for that long, and most women wouldn't want to.
Not him but I also fuck for hours and I fucking hate it. I fucking wish it took me 10 minutes
>>
>tfw have phimosis as well

i can pull my foreskin back when erect but it hurts so much that i shed a tear
>>
File: Stop Retract Hand.jpg (135KB, 1600x593px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Retract Hand.jpg
135KB, 1600x593px
>>37721701

>You literally have to clean inside babies' foreskins when bathing them.

No, you seriously don't, and doing so is a major cause of foreskin problems in babies. The idea that a baby's foreskin should be retracted for cleaning is a myth that started right around the time that circumcision was picking up steam in the secular world.

We now know that this practice is wrong.

The foreskin is fused to the glans in most males until age 10 by tissue called the balanopreputial lamina. Attempting to retract the foreskin of a baby tears this tissue apart, leaving wounds that can get infected.

Never retract the foreskin of a baby or child, EVER. It is extremely dangerous and traumatic. It makes no more sense than scrubbing the inside of a baby girl's vagina with a Q-tip.
>>
>>37721925

Long-ish article with more info on this topic, for those interested.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christiane-northrup/circumcision_b_3443415.html
>>
>>37721925
part of mine is still fused, am 20. wat do
>>
>>37722224

Are you sure it's the BPL, or do you maybe have a short frenulum?

If it's the former, you could probably help the last bits of BPL break apart by masturbating more often. Masturbation has been shown to contribute to the dissolution of the BPL during puberty (although it's not the only thing that causes it--scientists still aren't entirely sure what all the catalysts are).

If it's the latter, I would just leave it alone but if it's driving you nuts you could get a surgery called frenuloplasty to lengthen it. But some guys who got the frenuloplasty lost some sensation in the frenulum. I read some posts by a guy who was absolutely emotionally devastated by losing frenulum sensation (I can't imagine how horrible he'd feel if he'd gone for the full-on circumcision with frenulum removed).
>>
File: fuse.png (488KB, 696x344px) Image search: [Google]
fuse.png
488KB, 696x344px
>>37722324
i think it might be a mix of both, there's a bit in the red circle area that is still firmly attached to the head
>>
>>37722445
>>37722324
pic obviously not me, but can't take a pic of my junk right now
>>
>>37722445

Unfortunately I'm having kind of a hard time picturing it. But maybe you could try the masturbation suggestion. Just don't do it too rough or try to force anything. Easy does it. Try moving the foreskin up and down, as much as you can without significant pain (on the remote chance you're on any meds that reduce your ability to feel pain, be especially careful).

It may or may not work, but even if it doesn't work, at least you'll have had fun.
>>
Thoughts on Foreskin Restoration? Know anyone that has done it. Have you done it? (I know you said cutfags not allowed, but too bad)
>>
Post foreskins ;3
>>
File: 20170601_200833.jpg (500KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_200833.jpg
500KB, 2048x1152px
>tfw restoring
The top tape came off
>>
>>37723307
it's a meme. you know how deluded americucks say the foreskin is just a useless piece of skin? well that's what restoration gets you. you can get the same comfort benefits pretty much by wearing good underwear and using lotion. the only good reason I can see to do it is if you're insecure about a girl noticing so you can trick them into thinking your uncut.
>>
>>37723650
didn't know it could be done with tape
>>
>>37723653
I don't think its a meme
>>
>>37723663
I just think the effort isn't worth the outcome. also, if foregen ever works out you would have to get re-circumcised to do it. but I'm not holding my breath for foregen anyway.
>>
When I was in 2nd grade, I had the habit of secretly looking at other people's peepee when using the urinal. It seemed like everyone had a cut penis and I thought something was wrong with me because I had my foreskin. Now looking back, I feel bad for those people. Ahh the pleasures I can't imagine without!
>>
There's nothing better than having a solid 8x6 uncut dick. Everything about it is aesthetically pleasing. No weird bends or discolouration, everything from the heft to the veins to the colour of my helmet makes my penis in of my most prized assets aside from my hair, nose and eyes.
>>
File: IMG_1392.jpg (94KB, 586x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1392.jpg
94KB, 586x720px
Female circumcision nothing like male circumcision you faggots.

Female circumcision is almost the complete removal of the vagina, making it painful for sex. As the superior cut, I feel FULL pleasure from sex.

The foreskin is not /vital/ if it is cut correctly. My penis is perfectly fine. All of you "Foreskin MUTILATION" faggots need to go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>37725055
t. intensely in denial to cope with the fact that my parents cut off the most sensitive part of my dick to appease their jew overlords
>>
File: k.jpg (30KB, 735x826px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
30KB, 735x826px
I love my uncut benis
>>
>>37725707
t. Brainwashed SJW eurofag who has no idea what it's really like to be circumcised.
>>
>>37726787
>I'm an sjw because I don't want Jews to slice off parts of my dick
You're making a lot of sense anon.
>>
>>37726827
No, calling it "Mutilation" and "Taking away ALL pleasure" and then shaming cutfags is SJWish.
>>
Sometimes, when I peel my foreskin all the way back, my penis starts to hurt. Is it normal to feel this? I think my frenulum is too tight.
>>
>>37723653
Lol dont listen to this guy. Lotion DOES NOT work and can hurt your benis due to the chemicals
>>
>>37726853
Troof hurts
>>
>>37726853
This makes no sense

Oggy
>>
>>37727087
Because it's not true. I have full pleasure, and it is still very sensitive.
>>
>>37720918
Foreskins are a business goyim.
>>
How common are those papule dot thingys around the head. I never rolled my foreskin all the way back until I was around 6. When I finally did the back end of the foreskin was physically attached to the ring of the head with the pearly papules holding them together. I had to rip them apart myself. Should my doctor have prevented this at birth?
>>
>>37720998
If it were inherent then female circumcision wouldn't still be happening today in Africa, the Middle East and other places.
>>
>>37727109
>I-it's not true guys! The most sensitive part of my penis being removed had no effect on the sensitivity of my penis! Y-you're all SJWs!
Yes anon you're fooling everyone. I can tell you're not mad in the slightest. I actually think I'll go grab some cissors from the kitchen and remove the tip of my dick, you really talked some sense into me.
>>
my foreskin doesn't go past the head. will sex hurt like this?
>>
>>37727109
Theres nothing about that sjw and not all men are that lucky. My dick was sandpaper dry and numb until i started restoring lotion did absolutely nothing to help
>>
>>37727189
Make sure it's done by a professional. I still have all kinds of pleasure, and the tip feels fantastic. Can confirm.
>>
>>37719897
what i dont get is how they think these ppl would have sex then
if you cant enjoy it you wont have sex while married and therefore your marriage wont produce more devout christtian children
>>
>>37727219
But never as much as if you were uncut, ah well. Chin up lad
>>
>>37727194
Yes the foreskin is supposed to pull all the way back during sex. If you can't pull it all the way back you need to talk to your doctor about this.

>>37727219
I never said you can't have any pleasure. I'm just saying the part of your penis that contains the most nerve endings has been remove. Other parts of your penis still have nerve endings. But the part with the most has been removed.
>>
Better not come to America with that alien-tip. Most women freak out or have panic attacks when they see an ungroomed cock.
>>
>>37727240
I don't need my chin to be up, my dick is up instead, completely rock hard from being so sensitive.
>>
File: 75675676.jpg (99KB, 1196x554px) Image search: [Google]
75675676.jpg
99KB, 1196x554px
>tfw European
I can't imagine not having a foreskin, nobody I know is cut.
>>
>>37727322
Basically it feels like an uncut penis, but it looks different and is slightly less sensitive.
>>
After 10+ years of heavy masterbation my foreskin no longer covers my tip. I need to nofap my foreskin back on place. Motivate me!
>>
>>37717145
You ever notice how the ones that always start these threads are UncutFags, just like height threads are usually started by manlets. It's a sad life to live when you have to try to convince the rest of the world that your gross uncircumcised willy is better. Nice try, literal male roastie
>>
>>37727297
See
>>37720742
>>37720823
>chopping off a part of your body to please the most shit tier of women
>>
File: foreskinorange.gif (212KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
foreskinorange.gif
212KB, 500x375px
The best part of having a foreskin is putting stuff inside it.
>>
>>37727336
Bullshit, I'm cut and my penis is very insensitive. I've heard uncut men say that having the foreskin rolled back and just walking around in pants is unbearable due to how sensitive their dick is. For me it feels less sensitive than having my jeans rub against my legs.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 292x172px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 292x172px
>mutilated fags have no sensivity and they actually need to buy Jewberg's Lotion in order to fap

Feels good to not get jewed in a daily basis and be able to cum in less 15 seconds for having all that sensivity.
>>
File: meat.png (44KB, 726x388px) Image search: [Google]
meat.png
44KB, 726x388px
pic related is my dick

I have a Urologist appointment in 3 hours. I kinda want to cure my phimosis by the end of Summer.
Should I go for the circumcision, lads? What do?
>>
>>37727353
Im not uncut. And im still mad at my parents for chopping off a part of my body that literally 90% of the non muslim world has because "it looks better" yeah always being dry and rough looks better why wont you admit theres aspects of american culture that are just shit?
>>
File: foreskinegg.jpg (101KB, 1600x779px) Image search: [Google]
foreskinegg.jpg
101KB, 1600x779px
I'm an Americuck who dated a European for a while. His foreskin was super fun to play with and his penis was very sensitive. I literally got a foreskin fetish thanks to this guy.
>>
>>37727374
Rub the tip, not sides. Feel shit.
>>
File: foreskincheetos.gif (473KB, 705x500px) Image search: [Google]
foreskincheetos.gif
473KB, 705x500px
He used to put chocolates inside his foreskin for me.
>>
>>37718412
It's possible that you did have some cut off, but it was a small enough amount that your adult dick doesn't look like it was cut.
>>
File: foreskinhearts.gif (1MB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
foreskinhearts.gif
1MB, 500x330px
>>37717719
It was mutilated. When a woman's clitoral prepuce is chopped off, it's literally labeled female genital mutilation. Removing the male foreskin is the same thing but on a dick instead of a clit.
>>
>>37727297
I dated an American who came to my country for a couple months. At first she didn't notice I was uncut, because when you're hard the foreskin pulls all the way back.
Then I told her (I explained why I had no massage oil, and she could wink and nudge and tell me it's okay to pull out my lotion all she wants, I'm not going to because I don't have lotion, don't need to lube up to masturbate when your dick is whole), and so she started experimenting with it. She was a big fan of the sliding piston action, which makes sex more comfortable as there's less friction, and requires less lubrication.
>>
http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Norways-Progress-Party-calls-for-ban-on-circumcision-of-boys-489982

>Jewish leader urges Israel to exert political influence in fight for religious freedom in Europe.

Friendly reminder that the left is the true Kike Killing Kommando
>>
>>37727482
Only, sex still feels really fucking good.

So I'm assuming circumcised women have great sex too? Since circumcised men also feel lots pleasure.
>>
>>37727181
You're right. But remember that there are people (mainly feminists) in other parts of the world who protest against female circumcision it and see it as barbaric and a social justice issue. Then again the process of female circumcision seems more brutal.
>>
>>37727516
In my experience, cut men feel less pleasure in general. I've had uncut men moan and shiver during sex.
>>
>>37727583
Less pleasure doesn't equal total genitalia mutilation.
>>
>>37727510
>We will act in every way we can to fight this disgraceful bill... There is no doubt that this is an anti-Jewish decision that is blatantly antisemitic, because the bill does not harm Muslims who are not obligated to circumcise their children as infants and can perform the procedure even at an older ages as the bill allows
The gall of this man, acting as if his religion is the center of the universe. 16 year olds can decide if they want to cut their penises up, little babies cannot, that's the reason, not because you're so fucking important that the whole world is out to get you.
>>
File: 1497331415203.jpg (94KB, 477x478px) Image search: [Google]
1497331415203.jpg
94KB, 477x478px
>>37717145
My foreskin sucks, it looks like shit and makes me insecure about my dick.
>>
>>37727583
Wait you mean to tell me cutfags don't moan during sex? Do they not get the full body orgasms either? Lol cutfags eternally btfo
>>
>>37727649
I moan from masturbation, and I'm a cutfag.
>>
>>37727649
I'm a virgin cutfag and I've had like 3-4 fap sessions where it was so good I moaned. I recognize that I'm worse off than natural dick possessors but it's not so bad.

I feel bad for dudes who've had tighter cuts than I did though.
>>
>>37727647
It shouldn't.

https://youtu.be/gCSWbTv3hng?t=2m47s
>>
>>37718412
Fuck you, you lucky cunt.
>>
>>37727743
Ya mother a hoe, ya brothers are hoes and you a hoe. Ain't nuthin wrong with havin a gud dick!
>>
>>37727777
>Ya mother a hoe, ya brothers are hoes and you a hoe. Ain't nuthin wrong with havin a gud dick!
Fucking checked
>>
>>37720096
Mine also doesn't cover the entire head and the very tip of the glans is always visible. When it's hard it looks like a cut penis.
>>
>>37718412
I have different luck. I was cut but my brother was spared because he had near fatal complications due to being a premature birth and my dad didn't want him to go through any more pain.
>>
>>37727777
What a waste
Originally
>>
>>37727718
All dicks may be ugly to girls, but my dicks loosk shriveled up, doesn't look normal for an uncut dick.
>>
>>37727647

t. butthurt jewish shill
>>
File: parisfapstronaut.png (48KB, 901x574px) Image search: [Google]
parisfapstronaut.png
48KB, 901x574px
>>37720917
>GIVE US EYES
>LIKE YOU ONCE DID FOR VACUOUS ROM!
>>
>>37727828
Post it, I used to think I was extraordinarily ugly but 4chan made me realize that I'm ordinarily ugly.
>>
>>37727859
His general message is really good, even if how he came to it is a bit absurd.
>>
>tfw uncutfag and just had the best masturbation session of the year so far

feels good. no lube. my legs feel like jelly. i was home alone so i was moaning in pleasure so loud.

after climax i sang beautiful day by U2
>>
File: 1429414681802.jpg (14KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1429414681802.jpg
14KB, 234x250px
>>37717145
>tfw I'm not cut and can't feel anything on the head whereas I feel a LOT on the foreskin

Is this normal? I have issues having sex because of this.
>>
File: IMG_1394.png (44KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1394.png
44KB, 800x800px
>Be me, Cutfag.
>Just get done reading a post about how circumcision takes away all pleasure.
>Laugh as you turn off your phone and pull down pants.
>Touch tip of dick.
Ohfuckthatisnice.avi
>Slowly stroke penis without lube, feeling pleasure surge throughout your body and soul.
>Eventually climax, moaning out to the sky from the stimulation brought to your brain.
>Toes curl back, before you drift off to sleep.
>Dream about scissors, and doctors with lollipops.
>>
>>37728127
Yes it's normal, the foreskin is the most sensitive part. This is why the Jews remove it.

>>37728138
Now imagine what it would be like if your dick was whole
>>
>>37717145
Its nice, but I really do feel like not having dick skin would tempt me less and I would jerk off less. Obviously won't cut myself now.
>>
File: 1484611728069.jpg (32KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
1484611728069.jpg
32KB, 500x664px
>>37720828
>your description of Kellogg in Hell
That railroad spike better be white-hot, and inserted while he's getting circumcised.
>>
>>37727374
can confirm, if i peeled back and tried to walk around like that I would be in absolute agony
>>
>>37727394
mate, just take the time to do the stretching exercises. It'll take maybe a year or so but better that then to permanently disfigure your cock and require jew lotion in order to masturbate
>>
File: IMG_1397.jpg (14KB, 225x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1397.jpg
14KB, 225x171px
I love big fat raging rhinoceros penis!!!
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.