[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noshower

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1493160106550.jpg (120KB, 821x797px) Image search: [Google]
1493160106550.jpg
120KB, 821x797px
Who here never showers? My last longest streak was 2-3 weeks, wasn't keeping track though. Currently I'm at 6 days 5 hours of no showering, which isn't too long by my standards. I'm aiming for 28 days currently.
>>
File: 1490842754517.jpg (7KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490842754517.jpg
7KB, 245x250px
Why don't you shower?
orig
>>
>>37717083
In 2016 I only took around 10-15 showers. I got a really bad rash all over my body that still won't go away but I've started showering regularly now.
>>
>>37717101
I hate being wet and having to dry myself off. It's just a chore really.
>>
>>37717101

He's probably so obese that it's actually bothersome. Still a faggot though. Showers feel good regardless of if you care about how disgusting you are or not.
>>
>>37717125
You probably sweat a lot then. I have the advantage of being really skinny (5'9 120 lbs) and I live in a cold country so I rarely sweat. I did get a rash on my dick at one point so I might have to just rinse it in the sink every once and a while. Idk what factors affect it, cause I got that rash after less than a week of no showering during the winter, but my last 2-3 week streak in high heat and I had no dickcheese or rash. Perhaps good pissing and masturbatory hygiene?
>>
>tfw too lazy to shower

only when i go out with never happens
>>
>>37717083
I tried it, couldn't do it. Caved after a week, the stench was getting to me and I felt like microscopic bugs were crawling all over me.

I can't do it man, I'm too much of a germophobe.
>>
>>37717171
Nope I'm underweight. Maybe I'm so skinny that the cold is too much for me.
>>
>>37717083
My longest streak was probably 4 months now I take 1 shower a week.
>>
>>37717083
TAKE A SHOWER NOW!
>>
>>37717083
There was a guy a while back crying about how he was growing mold on his skin and his dick was hurting. You know, since he never showered. He got advice, but it might have been too late for him.

I've heard of the whole 'strips essential oils from your body' argument, but it's a dangerous game you're playing for minimal reward.
>>
>>37717184
I'm lucky in that respect. I have absolutely no body odor at all except when I get swamp ass which is easily remedied by changing clothes.
>>
>>37717196

>posts with that image but underweight, I swear!

Do you not have hot water? If the house is cold when you get out that can be an annoyance, I'll admit.
>>
>>37717230
Guess that makes sense. Most people aren't in a position like me and showering is a must for them.
>>
>>37717280
The whole process of drying myself off is just fucking annoying.
>>
>>37717175
I'm actually really skinny to and I don't sweat much desu. But ya the rash started on my feet and my dick and spread since then to my arms and legs and torso. Idk what it is. An ya I was masturbating a lot last year as well.
>>
>>37717238
you smell, take a shower
>>
File: IMG_3454.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3454.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I'll be with you this week, not allowed to shower for 72 hours.
>>
>>37717325
Damn that's concerning as my feet will sweat like fucking mad in shoes. How long did you not shower for when the rash appeared. The dick rash I think can mostly be prevented by pulling your foreskin up when pissing and making sure you don't leave any cum under there when you jerk off. Dunno what it is if you're circumcised.
>>
>>37717355
No buddy, I don't, at least not from body odor. When I get swamp ass though I will admit I do smell though. My pits and other glands are fucking sterile though.
>>
>>37717083
used to last year. Now I can't without feeling gross and self conscious. Still have that shower hesitation feeling, but I always feel better afterwards so it's worth it
>>
>>37717397
I was on a months long streak of not showering and I wasn't even wearing shoes most the time which was weird that it started there. And ya I'm uncircumcised and really good about cleaning piss and jizz off which also made it weird that my glans was the other starting point for the rash.
>>
>>37717687
I'm going to tell you straight up - baths are better than showers.

I got some smegma buildup on my dick that I couldn't get rid of because my uni has those 'spray barely any water at high velocity' type showers. But I booked a hotel room at one point, sank into the bathtub, and it felt so good and made everything feel all soft and silky. It made me realize that you give up a lot of comforts you take for granted to be an adult.
>>
>>37717687
Might have to rinse feet and dick in the tub every once in a while then.
>>
>>37717238
The stench isn't even the worst part, it's just knowing your entire body is an orgy party for zillions of microscopic bugs when you don't shower.
>>
>>37717196
Get a shower robe you fucking mong.
Put it on when you step out and have a towel for your hair/feet. No cold and you won't smell like an animal
>>
>>37717758
>>37717761
That is interesting. I haven't taken a bath since I was like 8. I guess it makes sense though
>>
>>37717420
>>37717238

You can't smell yourself unless its really obvious

You have an odor but your family is too nice to tell you
>>
havent showered since saturday i think, might take a shower after my night walk since i've been feeling real sticky today
>>
I get MASSIVE attention fron girls when I'm on NoShower (for instance, a 3/10 black girl made eye contact with me for more than 2 seconds). I heard not showering boosts testosterone, maybe that has something to do with it.
>>
>>37718147
are you sure its not because your circumcised? women can tell. i didnt get any attention from women before i got circumcised, im gonna give my son an EXTRA tight circumcison (no loose skin).
>>
>>37717083
I cant go a day without showering, its just nice having the hot water covering me, its almost like being hugged.
>>
>>37717083
I got really depressed and went for almost a month once, I probably smelt like 6 month old food and bushweed, but when you live ankle deep in dishes and can't sleep because of the smell and chronic masturbation as escapism you could care more what people think
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.