[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i ugly? for real, i think im average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: max.png (1MB, 908x856px) Image search: [Google]
max.png
1MB, 908x856px
am i ugly? for real, i think im average
>>
File: max.png (2MB, 908x856px) Image search: [Google]
max.png
2MB, 908x856px
The fuck is that? Seriously tell me
>>
>>37717067

Man. I'm sorry anon.
>>
File: why.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>37717067
Nah you're hot bro, take it from a Chad like me
>>
>>37717067
atleast you have your height
>>
>>37717067
>>37717161
You guys look pretty decent.
>>
>>37717067
>>37717161

bruh, you two think you're hot stuff and I dig you, I really do but you ain't got nothing on my style

check this shit out senpai, me with my girl (we did fucked later that night)

WAFFLES!
>>
>>37717137
hearing aids
>>
>>37717137
i think its something attached to the glasses to make sure they stay on the face. since the ears are way lower than normal, the glasses would be sliding down without something to support it. dunno what the exact mechanism is though

also, what is this? treacher-collins?
>>
>>37717067
With the right clothes and haircut you could be a 6/10 easy. If you worked out and showered daily 7/10.
>>
File: 149375742455.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
149375742455.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>37717067
This is an awful thing to say, but how do you wake up and see yourself in the mirror like that? I can't take the look of my face and I'm just average, if I woke up and saw this, like what's the point of doing anything? Is life even worth living?
>>
>>37717232
yep, its exactly what i have

its a hearing aid/to keep it on my face
>>
holy fuck you look so fucking cool
>>
>>37717250
my family supports me, plus we are planning to get surgery done
>>
>>37717067
you're average robot you're welcome here even if you have normie traits ...
your appearance makes you a robot no questions asked. that would be the case if that were your picture but you're larping so gtfoooo
>>
You niggers are actually taking this fucking bait holy shit
>>
>>37717533
if it's not on google, you know it's legit! google knows all!
>>
>>37717067
Not really senpai. You look like a pretty chill dude
>>
File: 8e8.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
17KB, 509x619px
>>37717067
>>37717161
>>37717202
>tfw these freaks are probably taller than me
>>
>>37717067
Ykw! Your mother probably thinks you look nice! So what if people think you don't look good. If I were your mother, I would tell you everyday your beautiful just the way you are! So get an education! Get the highest grade you can get, so the only people left calling you bad names look like scum!
>>
>>37717067
You look like a preteen boy. You would probably be good enough for pedophiles.

Not what you wanted to hear, but that's how you know I'm being honest.
>>
I'm p sure OPs pic is of an Instagram famous kid with Treacher Collins syndrome
>>
>>37717067
There's a guy that looks like this at my uni and everytime he passes by me, it startles me. Like he legitimately scares me when he walks towards me.

I imagine that's how people feel when I approach them.
>>
kek his eyes are about to slide right off his face
>>
Can someone make one of those Chadification shoops on OP's pic? Fix the jaw and the eyes so we can see how he would turn out
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.