[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All you faggots talking about wage slavery made me think. It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 438797.jpg (70KB, 693x960px) Image search: [Google]
438797.jpg
70KB, 693x960px
All you faggots talking about wage slavery made me think.

It really kinda is slavery, except instead of being sold, you sell yourself to a corporation (application and interview where they 'feel your muscle and check your teeth' so to speak). If you get the job, you get pretty much the minimum you need to survive. After getting shelter and a couple of choices between shitty supermarket foods, there's not much left of the money. So while you live as a nobody, your boss has 34 super cars, 7 mansions and all other kinds of luxury, even though that without you and all his other disposable rats he wouldn't have anything.

Shieee
>>
>>37716843
minimum wage is the same as getting 1.00 an hour in china our currency value is just inflated. Stuff used to be A LOT cheaper. We are slaves man.
>>
>>37716843
>It really kinda is slavery

It really, literally, is not.

Go ahead and complain and whine or whatever about how unfair life is, but you can't just change the meaning of words because you want to. Slavery has a very distinct meaning and you can't just use it however the fuck you want, that's not how language works.
>>
>>37716887
Wat do nigga?
>>
nice edgy 16 year old take on the world and economy, go watch Falling Down or go to reddit.
>>
File: 1010cn.jpg (132KB, 628x477px) Image search: [Google]
1010cn.jpg
132KB, 628x477px
>>37716843
Congratulations. You finally smoked enough weed to realize what NEETs have known all along.

Every other slave population got a place to lay their head, food to fuel their efforts, medical care to keep them healthy enough to work, etc. The only difference these days is that you're given slavebux to trade back to the masters so you get to choose your own shit. Which actually makes it even easier for them, since now the slave population runs itself and they don't even have to support it in any way, merely reap the harvest they're provided.
>>
>>37716937
Okay let me rephrase it. They have quite the amount of things in common.
>>
>>37717008
is Communism slavery too? is everything except fending for yourself slavery?

EVERYTHING IS SLAVERY REEEEEEEE
>>
>>37717015
>They have quite the amount of things in common.

No, they objectively don't.

Please feel free to bemoan the circumstances of your life but you look like a fucking idiot when you try to compare working in a first world country to slavery
>>
>>37717034
>EVERYTHING IS SLAVERY
Correct.
>>
>>37717050
A slave works for resources, and to not be killed. A wage slave works for money to acquire resources, and to not die of starvation or the cold outdoors.

A slave works at places like cotton plantations so that massa can get rich. A wage slave can ask anyone if they want to be his/her massa, and work so that massa can get rich.

If a slave refuses to work, he gets beaten up or killed. If a wage slave refuses to work, he gets fired aka thrown into the cold outdoors to die, unless he can get wellfare, which in turn lowers his social status to that of a loser.

Let's call it a slave with benefits.
>>
File: Rick_Sanchez.png (693KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_Sanchez.png
693KB, 848x1080px
>>37716843
Someone's gonna get laid in college.
>>
>>37716843
All forms of productive living are slavery
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.