[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long would /r9k/ last in WW1?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

How long would /r9k/ last in WW1?
>>
>>37716666
I'd dress in yellow and climb out of the trench
>>
>>37716666
man I'd tell imperialism to fuck off already
>>
>>37716666
I wouldn't have volunteered. Would've stayed with the commies up until conscription then joined up as a medic under the pretence of being a consietious objector
>>
>>37716666
We wouldn't have been drafted if you can be drafted you're probably not a robot.
>>
>>37716754
Keep in mind "mental health" didn't really exist at that point and that they even started conscripting men under 5'4 due to certain working class areas in Britain having such a dearth of decent food.

If you couldn't be drafted you probably had downs syndrome, retard.
>>
>>37716666
I heard on an episode of HOW!? if you let your smegma grow then complained of serious cough they would ask you to swab your throat...put your dick cheese on it and they immediately discharge you ...think they thought it was something serious and contagious in your respiratory system.
>>
>>37716666
I would be in the Austro-Hungarian empire, so I would have been drafted. I guess I would try to spread anti-British propaganda to end the war.
>>
Stupid question really

The environment that allowed us to become who we are simply would not exist. You couldn't be an unemployed fat virgin who watches anime and jerks off to men dressed as women in the 1910s
>>
>>37716845
Well I'm not in Europe retard, so they still wouldn't have drafted me and many other actual robots.
>>
>autism division
>>
>>37716904
We would be on the front lines.
>>
>>37716919
screaming pissing ourselves and crying

maybe 2 would be arguing over how theyre not robots because they technically have a job
>>
>>37716754
nigga entire graduating classes would get wiped out together in a single skirmish. you'd get drafted or shot for being a pussy
>>
>>37716949
Where were those graduating classes from?
>>
>>37716901
>>37716949
oh i thought OP's question assumed that we'd be serving in nations that actually had skin in the game. nevermind then. pussy
>>
>>37716901
I'm assuming that through the subject of the thread you're supposed to IMAGINE you lived in Europe.

Either your country has a draft or it doesn't. I'm not too knowledgable on whether or not there as an American draft, but I'm fairly sure it wouldn't care about the potential soldiers level of social isolation, misanthropy or attitudes to women (whatever attributes you consider robots to have)
>>
>>37716919
>over the top
>w-what will i say to the enemy side if i meet one
>i cant use this gun i always fail at everything i do
>that barbed wire looks dangerous
>>
> i'd pussy out too though
>>
>>37716992
does galipoli count as europe?
>>
>>37716987
>calling someone a pussy because they are saying they wouldn't have been drafted in a war that started over 100 years ago
wew
>>
File: 1903-2.jpg (122KB, 1051x787px) Image search: [Google]
1903-2.jpg
122KB, 1051x787px
If i was somehow sent back in time id join up in the US military.
https://youtu.be/B6hRDS3LvQQ
>>
I'd just cry until Wonder Woman rescued me.
>>
why didnt they just dig a tunnel to the other sides trench?
>>
>>37717293
who'd protect the tunnel diggers?
>>
>>37717293
Both sides did. They usually planted explosives under the enemies trenches. Sometimes the tunnels would collapse in no-man's-land land due to shitty ground after bombardment.
>>
>>37717293
It happened sometimes, but ground after being constantly bombarded by 1000s of artillery shells per day and having either constant rain or snow and ice left and right isn't really a good place to dig under.
>>
>>37717026
it's literally in Europe why ask such a dumb fucking question?
>>
File: IMG_6936.jpg (198KB, 930x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6936.jpg
198KB, 930x807px
>the bombardment stops
>the whistle blows and you go over the top
>all around you the world explodes as the enemy's guns open up with all the fury they can muster
>your friend's face explodes into an unrecognizable mess of pink and red torn flesh right next to you after having been unfortunate enough to step slightly to the left
>all around you friends go down
>you suddenly find yourself falling forward
>a moment of confusion then mind-numbing pain as you realize your legs been hit
>above your head you can hear the sound of bullets whizzing and cracking, indiscriminate in their destination
>in this moment all the fire within you has subsided and been replaced with pain, terror, and uncontrollable shaking
>you lay there silently in the cool congealing mud, saving your strength, and can only pray that nightfall will come quickly so that you may find your way back to friendly lines
>>
>>37717263
>be 18 year old german farmhand drafted into the great war
>hans on the machine gun suddenly starts saying something about a woman in no man's land
>we look at her, she's stunningly beautiful
>but she runs towards our trenches and gruppenfuhrer reluctantly says open fire
>she shrugs off the hail of bullets and into our trench and begins ruthlessly slaughtering my bretheren
>the last thing I see before dying is the auburn fire in her eyes, an angel of death
>meanwhile a faint clapping of a burger can be heard in the distance
>>
>>37717293
They tried and it was successful for a while but eventually methods were developed for detecting underground tunnels.
>>
I get fucking 2.0+ kd on bf1 with the scout class CONSISTENTLY. You tell me.
>>
>comfy underground bunker with your bros
>decent chance that the sweet embrace of death will end your suffering

I am actually ok with this.
>>
>>37719673
>comparing a game with real life
really starts my synapsis
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.