[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

grocerycuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

File: grocery-worker.gif (189KB, 692x384px) Image search: [Google]
grocery-worker.gif
189KB, 692x384px
who here works at a grocery store

what am I getting myself into
>>
>>37716448
It is superior to retail and especially to fast food.
>>
>>37716490
How so, I've applied to a few places, couple were retail and fast food
>>
>>37716448
I worked at one in high school and hated it, but >>37716490 is correct
>>
>>37716448
It kind of d depends on your department and actual job, but it's overall relatively very comfy and chill. Not without its flaws but hey

>>37716490
this, this. this this this

>>37716546
Customers lose their fucking minds in fast food. They're in a hurry to get home so they can shove a dildo up them to relieve the stress of the day's work that they're temporarily taking out on you. They have shitty kids that don't speak up and have a phone in one and a fidget spinner in another and don't know what they want to order. That holds up the line that is 2 miles long and full of equally stressed out people who can't wait to treat you like shit.

It's not just soccer moms and hockey dads you also have every possible underage and high school piece of shit coming through stoned and/or a shitty attitude.

Working in the back is better, but the staff is made up of retards. Some literal, others just high school stoners.

McDonalds is surprisingly one of the least bad fast food jobs out there.

Grocery stores - people are in a hurry and they're not as entitled and stressed out as with fast food. They go in, wander around and know what they want, then they give you money and you bag their groceries. maybe they have coupons and they're old people that pay with pocket change but that's the worst of it. No screaming kids and anal soccer moms.
>>
>>37716448
I can only say as a cashier, but when its not busy it is very easy. There is a learning curve at first where it is very stressful learning the register system and handling money always made me a little nervous. But after a couple weeks you don't even have to think when you work. But then as things get more monotonous hours go by incredibly slow. Depending where you work they might be strict about chatting with other employees.
When its very busy it can get very stressful. I had times when I was the only cashier and a line of five plus people would form and everyone would be yelling at me. Some costumers will treat you like dirt for stuff you have no control over.
It wasnt an unbearable job but my advise work for a smaller grocery chain. The big ones have far too many rules.
t. a past weis employee
>>
Try to work in produce or the deli, anything but cashiercucking or stocking shelves like a 15 year old.
>>
>>37716448
EGS
>>
>>37716976
This

I think I may drop my retailcuck job for a grocery store nearby, what's better about the produce/deli section?
>>
File: 1410216878265.jpg (71KB, 612x667px) Image search: [Google]
1410216878265.jpg
71KB, 612x667px
>>37716976
Only open position at the comfy small one next to my house is front end (cashier, courtesy clerk, bagger)
>>
>>37716976
Stocking shelves ain't so bad. I don't have to really deal with customers unless they want to know where some bullshit item is that is in a weird place.

>there's no more in the back
>the truck comes when the truck comes, I can't get you 5 cases of cashew butter tomorrow
>I've worked here for a year, your sister in law is a cunt liar if she said she bought a frisbee here last week
>are your balls cold? Because I just saw you stick three packs of steaks down your pants
>>
>>37716976
>>37717092

stocking shelves and bag boy tickles my OCD just right.

that "cum in your pants" feeling of getting all the labels of the cans facing forward or perfectly placing items in someone's bag like you cleared a Tetris line.
>>
File: 1493741523879.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1493741523879.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
I'm about to get a job in the meat department. What should I be ready for?
>>
>>37716448
You're a fucking faggot, bet you work as a cashier or some gay shit lmao
>>
>>37717390
to get a huge meat stick up your autistic asshole
>>
File: 20170509_060706-1.jpg (403KB, 1543x1433px) Image search: [Google]
20170509_060706-1.jpg
403KB, 1543x1433px
Fucking warehouse monkeys.
>>
>>37716448
>What should I be ready for?
worked as a cashier for a while at safeway, if you're front end most people will just try to get out of the store as soon as possible so as long as you're half way competent at small talk and can ring up items fast then you won't have a problem. I'd say about 10% of the customers are just out to step all over you ie. demand to see your manager, be deliberately rude to you, or try to convince you that you rang something up wrong even if you know for a fact that you didn't to try to save a buck.

Upsides are being able to hit on horney middle aged women though, shit is very cash
>>
File: IMG_20170614_230415_01_01.jpg (2MB, 2433x2285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170614_230415_01_01.jpg
2MB, 2433x2285px
I work overnights at BestBuy ama.
>>
>>37716490
grocery is retail you retarded fuck
>>
>>37718941
Grocery is a strange combo between food and retail tho
>>
File: pepe6.png (135KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
pepe6.png
135KB, 483x442px
>>37716448
>be me
>need to make summer money to pay for school
>apply for job at Kroger
>"We'd be glad to have you as an overnight stocker!"
>nopenopenope, my sleep schedule is fucked enough already
>politely tell phone staffer lady that I am not interested

>two weeks elapse
>apply for dozens of jobs, even at the Goodwill Job Connection
>Goodwill Job Connection is where black single moms with 3 kids go to fill out their mandatory monthly job application, so that they can continue to receive welfare
>nothing
>only get one interview, and it flops
>call Kroger back in desperation
>"Unfortunately, the stocker position is gone, but we'd be glad to have you as an employee in our Starbucks!"
>what the hell, I go for it
>go to interview, lookin like a sharp dressed man
>go upstairs into the seldom-seen upstairs office of Kroger
>interviewer asks me about college and stuff, casual conversation
>I tell him that I can only work for the summer
>"Sorry, Anon, but by the time we get you oriented and trained, you'd only have six weeks of work here. I'm afraid we can't hire you. I wish the lady on the phone had told you that we don't take summer hires"

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR SCHOOL

I WILL SHOVEL HORSE MANURE FOR 16 HOURS A DAY, I JUST NEED SOME KIND OF JOB
>>
I'm a bagger at a grocery store. It's great late at night when there are barely any customers like >>37716914 said. Luckily I'm just able to do my job and not have to interact with the customers much. Moving carts in the lot isn't that bad unless it's a hot day.
>>
>>37716448
femanon here

for some reason guys who work retail is a huge turn on for me

i want one to come home from a hard day at work and hate fuck me
>>
Don't forget to ask customer if they want to buy a reusable bag. Don't forget to ask customer if they want to use multiple bags when they buy raw meats, cleaning products, or anything that shouldn't put in the same bag together.
>>
>>37719723
Oh yeah, then where the fuck were you while I was wishing to get killed in a car accident everyday?
>>
File: d31df5ae97.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d31df5ae97.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>37716448
ghost femanon here

you are going to hate people a lot more than you do now. specially niggers and spics.

you will probably end up shooting the place and going ghost yourself.
>>
>>37719287
Its still retail you simpleton. Fuck off
>>
Why would customers get mad at a cashier in a grocery store?
>>
>>37719517
Empkiershate college students.
They want total losers who got nothing else going on in their lives so they can devote all their time to the their shitty jobs
>>
I stock shelves at night, about to go wageslave right now.

My job started out OK, but the management has become so fucking incompetent that I don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>37716448
4 and a half years
Expect a lot of know it all normies and highschool kids
Ask questions when you aren't sure.
Dont make enemies and make people your allies. It's easier when people respect you as a hard worker. Even if it's for mr shekelberg
>>
>>37719976
*employers hate
fuck fuck fuck this shit phone
>>
>>37719885
I fucking hate poo in the loos at my job
>>37719992
My fucking management breathed down my neck constantly and the CEOs of Kroger would come in my place every month or some shit. I was annoyed
>>
>>37720010
Oh yeah, I've worked at a kroger store as well. I enjoyed grocery store work but holy fuck they are cunts. Getting a job at a smaller store was the best choice of my life.

By the way, did they lie out their ass during the orientation for you? Bitch actually told us we can retire at 45 by working at a grocery store kek.
>>
File: y.png (205KB, 502x368px) Image search: [Google]
y.png
205KB, 502x368px
Where my receiving boys at

truck aint gonna throw itself
>>
>>37719948
>being this assblasted about a min wage job
>>
>>37717390
Literally everyone to be a huge asshole and hate each other
>>
>>37718941
This. It's the same fucking thing.
>>
I have worked for about a week now as a bagger at a Kroger store, (king soopers) in one of the richest neighborhoods in colorado springs. It has been great so far. No ghetto assholes, no poor people with food stamps, hardly any niggers, only nice respectable black people. It is literally the easiest and laid back job i have ever had. I bag groceries, made small talk, and push carts. Since the store is right up next to the mountains, pushing carts is comfy as fuck since there is a nice view and it doesn't get too hot. Its actually a bit relaxing to get out of the store and enjoy fresh air for a bit. My co-workers are also friendly. The managers like me so much that they offered me a cashier position. I'm not sure if i want to take it since being a bagger has been so enjoyable so far. Not sure if it's worth the raise from $9.50 to $10.50 per hour.
>>
>start working job
>customers start asking you questions and you don't the answer
>>
Courtesy clerk at a Safeway in Arizona here. Just got the job about a month ago actually, first one ever. It's not too bad honestly. The average courtesy clerk's competence is embarrassing and as a result if you're even a half decent worker (i.e. Do what you're told) then you will be considered a good employee.

The job consists of gathering carts in the lot, bagging, returning items to shelves, and cleaning shit. Carts is 100% the worst part here as it gets to be over 100 degrees regularly. The rest is easy once you learn the basics to human communication - which is a surprising benefit of working retail. You learn how to deal with normalfags and get decent social interaction experience.

Tl;dr it's an easy job for the most part so long as you can breath and speak.
>>
>>37720615
What do you currently make?
>>
i work at a grocery store. today was my day off and my only friend there got robbed for fucking cigarettes and now i'm depressed and not going in tomorrow
>>
File: 1492469137284.jpg (54KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1492469137284.jpg
54KB, 1080x608px
>>37716448
>work at k rogers
>up/downgraded from cashier nigger to shelf stacking nigger
>woman wearing suit
>foine as fuck
>cant reach beans on shelf
>tfw manlet so couldnt help
>she takes off heel
>chucks it at beans
>hits shelf
>beans fall over

>cashier
>normal night
>idiot kids trying to buy alcohol
>fuckers giggling before straight face
>ask for id
>they panic
>try to run for it
>leader trips and smashes whiskey into floor
>on his knees begging for me not to call cops or parents
>coerce supervisor into making him mop it up in exchange for freedom

>woman doing cum walk
>hard af behind counter
>realize she was sunburnt and peeling

>high mexican eating ice cream in frozen isle

>high white dude making then eating sandwich

>high white dude swimming in rack of bouncy balls

>old man purchased 12 cans of raid once

>shootout at wendys next door

>interviews or some shit for promotions
>dont even know if krogers does that
>everyone ratting on each other
>solve mystery of who shit in the mens washroom sink
>would have gotten it if manager didnt get arrested for meth dealing

>nigga fought a lotto ticket machine and won
>his prize was the police

>guy wanted to film music video in meat department
>we dont have one

>straight from the barrio family fondling baked goods
>donuts violated never to be pure again
>supervisor spergs out and makes me tell them off
>tell them to leave
>no english
>raise finger to talk and walk away
>they ended up leaving
>get write up

>guy asked if we sold bongs
>stated explicity for weed
>cop behind him

>wannabe youtuber trying to do prankarooni
>mills gallon smash
>FUBARs and hits woman in jaw
>howling
>cops get his ass
>cried like a bitch

Good times
>>
>>37720943
>>realize she was sunburnt and peeling
Lol
>>
>>37720615
$9.50... in a very original manner
>>
>>37720690
>>37721340
sorry, i meant that reply for you. i fucked up and replied to myself.
>>
File: legit.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
legit.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
>>37720275
Recieve this.
>>
>>37716976
Produce sucks. Way too physically demanding for fucking minimum wage. Not worth it. I can no longer bend my right wrist back without excruciating pain, and I don't have health insurance, life is great.
>>
File: 1.jpg (1008KB, 2127x2772px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1008KB, 2127x2772px
I'm going to apply for jobs tomorrow. What do you guys reccomend.

I want something chill not to stressing
>>
File: Eddy.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Eddy.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
>>37720943
You should write short stories about your experience.
>>
>>37721454
if you have no skills and are planning to minimum wagecuck then honestly do grocery stores, they're the best place you can work and have a good chance at getting hired
>>
Where my bakeryfriends at? Would recommend. Very chill.
>>
>>37718835
>I work overnights at BestBuy ama.

was it hard to find work after you finished up with sons of anarchy?
>>
>>37719517
>>I tell him that I can only work for the summer

how about not mentioning this and just quit after summer
>>
>>37719723
>for some reason guys who work retail is a huge turn on for me

your standards seem quite low. are you fat?
>>
>>37719955
>Why would customers get mad at a cashier in a grocery store?

to make themselves feel better about their slightly higher paying (but still bullshit) job
>>
>>37722187
(((babyboomers and fellow millenials who only got their jobs through (((nepotism))))))
>>
>>37716448
I used to work produce at Kroger's.
I mainly didn't like it because I'm so short and had so much trouble on days I was working the area all by myself. Didn't mind when I had to work with others. But eventually quit because they knocked me down to 10 hours a week.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.