[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who has raped before anything, i got 10mins or so,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Ask a guy who has raped before anything, i got 10mins or so,
>>
why couldn't you just have a wank? was it empowering? do you feel any guilt?
>>
>>37716139
Are you living out a fantasy through this post, or are you telling the truth?
>>
>>37716139
Your Advice?
>>
>>37716139
Raped by Tyrone? origg
>>
>>37716154
I wank everyday, except days i get laid, hookers and those rare rapes. I prefer baiting to sex desu, but every once in a while you get the urge just to remind yourself. And its a bit about rage and hurting or punishing a stupid bitch.

Sometimes with prostitutes i force my cock in their throats, they try to block but i get them. You gotta pick the weak submissive ones
>>
>>37716154
>>37716163

No guilt really, Thought i guess i have that feeling of fear of being caught or exposed

My advice is to take what you want and be aggressive.

When you stay focused on that pussy you eventually get it one way or another
>>
File: DALL2jDUwAASfbG.jpg (130KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
DALL2jDUwAASfbG.jpg
130KB, 1000x749px
>>37716139
How old was she and what are you planning to do in 10minutes?
>>
The best rape was a girl id just started talking to after my ex dumped me. I was only seeing her to make my ex jealous, she was 19 and petite, sort of emo looking, mothered divorced her doctor father. She said she hated him.

I got into her bedroom and she was keeping her distance, evebtually she came over to me and I took her clothes off and stuck it in, she was saying no the whole time and kept blocking my hands, it was just turning me on way more and much better then previous drunk or aggressive rapes. Her flatmates were in the next room but they didnt come in or anything lol
>>
>>37716350
Sleep,

And they were all 16-28 i guess,

The 16 one was when i was 16 too, fucking little slut, i count it as a rape because i shoved my cock and came in her mouth. I basically used her mouth like a pussy for a good 15minutes, going soft about 3/times too
>>
>>37716139
Who do you target? Types of victim?
>>
>>37716139
Do not disgrace the name of The Supreme by connecting him to a rapist like you. Elliot never even thought about resorting to a rape, as he wanted to be ACCEPTED by women, so that they fuck him out of their free will. He even hated the thought of BUYING sex.
>>
I'm rubbing my cock to this thread does that make me a bad person?
>>
>>37716459
What was the deal with the 28 year old one? I feel like at that age they wouldn't be afraid to resist

how old are you?
>>
>>37716159
It's fantasy. Otherwise he'd be in prison constantly arse-raped.

>>37716350
Child rapists shall be executed via impalement.
>>
Why are you admitting crimes on 4chan?
>>
>>37716139
Rape fucks you up good. I'm a massive beta who was raped by a younger girl before.

You can't push her off you or punch you when she's insane as shit and you're afraid she'll go cry rape or even stab you. So you lay there, let her do her stupid thing and ride you for 1-2 minutes until she gets off, then you go do the walk of shame to your bathroom to wash your dick off with soap and water.

>b-but that sounds hot anon

Fuck no, she was disgusting and smelled like literal shit. Touching her made my flesh crawl.
>>
>>37717704
I just wish I could be touched by anyone. I'd accept any kind of contact, no matter how violent or scary it may be. It's just been so long.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.