[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does god hate me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: godhate.png (38KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
godhate.png
38KB, 160x160px
short, mixed race so fit in with no one, had lyme disease, just found a tick so will probably get it again knowing my luck. Weird face mostly due to ptosis(droopy eyelid) Parents are middle class but obviously prefer brother and refuse to help me even though they give my older brother everything. For example one xmas they gave him drum set and xbox i got a garbage can. Suck with woman even though in good shape. Career is a series of working my ass off to almost get something only to see it blow up at the last second due to circumstances beyond my control. Had two real friends but one got married and doesn't wanna hang out and the other moved far away. Why does god hate me? Also lordosis and one leg longer then other. Got hacked, so now my personal data is god knows where. going bald. car just burst tire. why does universe hate me? I haven't even done anything terrible, i try to help others when can.
>>
>>37716087
Plain and simple. God doesn't exist. It's just a series of unfortunate events that happened over the course of your life.
>>
>>37716272
so is it the aliens? the universe? the karma? ...
>>
God has pre-determined everything. There is no free will and there is no random chance. God creates some of us specifically to suffer, as a way to show his power, as a warning to humanity of what he's capable of.

God does not hate you, but he does make you suffer on purpose. It's all part of his plan. Be grateful that he allowed you to exist at all. You serve a useful purpose by suffering all your life as he intended.
>>
>>37717120
so does that mean i should hate him? become a serial killer just to destroy his favored ones? Or what?
>>
>>37716087
Jesus was one of us. he was an outcast with no friends, drank too much, when he eventually did get friends they all betrayed him, then he got in trouble with the law. eventually he came back but 40 days later he went back home and hasn't left in over 2000 years.
>>
>>37717256
Except there is absolutely no evidence that he ever existed.
>>
>>37717210
if you do that it's not because you chose to, it's because God chose you to. Every mass shooter, every serial killer, every war criminal was created by God as a way to show his power to humanity.
>>
>>37717120
is this a joke? I mean pre-determination is only possible in I'd say scientific realism, whereas any religion (more mystically inclined ones of course) gives way to a sense of divinity that cannot be explained, which can easily be tied to the notion of free will.
>>37717120
If such a pre-deterministic god did exist one would not have to be happy for their existence because their very existence could be the thing they loathe the most, and i don't think you mean to off yourself if that is the case, do you?
>>
>>37717278
almost all historians agree he existed. whether you belive he was a divine figure or not depends on your beliefs.
>>
>>37717310
The bible states pretty clearly that God knows all that will happen before it happens, that he has already decided from the beginning who will go to heaven, etc. In fact the idea of free will didn't come about until catholics and protestants started inventing their own interpretations of out-of-context snippets from scripture and non-biblical mythology and such.
>>
>>37717329
Let me rephrase; there is absolutely no evidence for desert Jim Jones' divinity. All of the 1st century sources are christian or jewish and not historical texts. This is a man who supposedly raised the dead and had them walking the streets, and cured all sorts of incurable ailments yet managed to avoid being mentioned in even a single roman report.
>>
>>37717016
>>37716087

Stop looking for shit to blame you piece of shit
>>
>>37717392
>implying Christianity
I'll play your game, what do you mean by interpretations out-of-context, I mean unless you're a fundamentalist or an atheist trying to sabotage every religion, you should know the bible is not a face-value book.

Moreover, let's take for example the story of cain and abel and the 10 commandments and try to reason them out. Bible states do not kill, abel kills, but where does determinsim fit in?
You either infer god made abel kill or just let it go with the flow, both of which go against the commandents, so there must be a deeper eaning for the bible to be coherent thus interpretations are had
>>
>>37717507
Or when god specifically tells the israelites to murder an entire tribe and rape the little girls.
>>
>>37717708
>>37717507
God does what He desires. Who are you to question it?
>>
>>37716087
just lmao when faggots use that "im mixed so I don't fit in" bs excuse. fuck off. there are white dudes that blacks accept fully.
>>
>>37717725
someone who hopes to adhere to consciousness by questioning my existence
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.