[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-06-14-19-02-18-1.png (397KB, 1080x604px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-14-19-02-18-1.png
397KB, 1080x604px
Human race is fucked...Natural green wildlife being destroyed rapidly...Pumping ourselves with literal trash in the form of food...Every breath is a lungfull of toxic chemicals or fossil fuel emmissions...We thought we could play God, but now we're paying the price...
>>
>>37715422
The Earth will carry on without us. The Earth..is just a big rock, covered in mold. Life is just a mold..Humans, just a mold with legs..I guess it is our purpose to put our life wherever we can..Human conquest..
>>
Yet we are living longer than ever before thanks to modern healthcare. Checkmate.
>>
pic not related? those clouds are pure water vapor. and no, there is no spooky radiation or nuclear waste leaking into the surroundings either, you retard.
>>
>>37715715
Not exactly...We get fat and sick from our food and lifestyles, then mask the symptoms with drugs and surgeries, and then die anyway. If we ate the way we did and went without drugs for diabetes and cholesterol or surgeries for heart disease we would die out in short order and still ask ourselves "Why?"
>>
>>37715894
The processed food we as a society eat are packed with chemicals...Almost no real life-sustaining nutrition...The chemicals we use to create certain goods are toxic...We have created a prison for ourselves...and it's actually death row
>>
>>37715930
Stop eating like a pig then amerifat. Self control.
>>
>>37715894
Also, I just like the way the picture looked. Not necessarily related, other than its depiction of human industry
>>
>>37715956
We used to have PCBs and these are still in the environment, seawater, wildlife and even in every human.
>>
>>37715959
I do not eat this way, but many of my peers do..and a majority of society, too...It's why I am worried. I know I am safe, but others are not
>>
>>37715422
Good.
~an original thought
>>
>>37715956
it's not that bad jesus christ. the real problem is the modern method of farming which is destroying the soil. you can avoid almost all "toxic" food (although everything is a little bit toxic) by not eating fast food and processed shit.

>>37715978
oh okay.
>>
Yeah we've heard it all before, who even cares?

Why should I care what happens to the human race?
>>
>>37715715
anything longer than 50 is basically a waste
and the difference between 30 and 100 is hardly relevant when those last 70 years are a blurry slog of repetitious non-surprise
>>
kek. we'll be fine. our modern society will collapse, billions will die but we will begin to live a tribal life again. this cycle will go over thousands, even millions of years until there is such a radical change that humans cannot survive, or we are so different from humans now that we are not human anymore.
>>
Who fucking cares. The best thing you can do if you really care is VHEMT

If you don't, you're just complaining but not actually doing anything. Beyond that, literally massacring people is the next step

Fuck off pacifist
>>
>>37716075
Sounds amazing. Time to live it up, conquer...And hope my name is remembered and revered in the post-human tribal wasteland of Earth
>>
>>37716011
We're overpopulated so you should've worry too much. We desperately need further research on cloned/lab grown food. GM is the future.
>>
why should robots care?
>will produce no offspring
>this generation of robots will die in the next 50 years, probably less if they an hero
>many will retreat and live their life in VR
>it was normies own undoing to continue their cycle of mass production and develop a throw away culture
>>
All those video games, achievements and your precious collection of anime figures will be all for nothing. You'll die someday. I don't know why people get so obsessed doing 100% in games.
>>
>>37715422
we've always been fucked. its just a matter of being not fucked for long enough to keep the species going.
>>
>>37716414
It's happening. Millions die every year because of antibiotic resistance. All last line antibiotics are becoming ineffective. No new antibiotics have been discovered for 30+ years.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.