[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

females

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: operation kinder.jpg (45KB, 481x636px) Image search: [Google]
operation kinder.jpg
45KB, 481x636px
is it offensive if a man approaches you on the street?
i'm just wondering cuz i'm a guy and one time this anus dude asked me what I was thinking about and I hated it. mayb thus, my women opportunities is pretty slim.
>>
>>37715230
Stop worrying about what women are "offended" by. Stop worrying about women's opinions in general. Women told men they love "nice guys" and we see how that turned out. If you walk around trying not to offend women, you'll never get pussy.
>>
Not a female, but you should get a GF through your social circle (and build one if you don't have friends, obviously). Approaching strangers is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>37715261
I'm a nice guy and I've been with my GF for five years.
>>
>>37715230
as a fembot i must admit its very annoying when men approach me in the street, i'd prefer you talk to me at a party or something
>>
>>37715264
I wouldn't want to build a social circle just to use people
>>
It's offensive and considered attempted rape in many areas of you aren't good looking.

If you are good looking, women will be fine with you approaching in a full Chad Stride, grabbing their tits, and saying, "wanna smash?"

Basically the opinions of women don't matter at all. Don't factor them into your life.
>>
>>37715309
>just at a party
except I have absolutely no friends am little interested in making friends with dudes
>>
>>37715317
You're not 'using' people. You would enjoy their company and meet someone you really liked through them (your GF). You would not stop hanging out with them after you got a GF either.

It's pretty simple. If you don't want friends, you wouldn't enjoy having a GF anyway. So stop trying to come up with dumb schemes.
>>
File: IMG_9906.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9906.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
>>37715277
You know what I mean, nice guy.
>>
>>37715331
Sweet memes, I can tell that you totally are not a shut-in and have loads of experience interacting with other people
>>
>>37715381
i'm really picky when it comes to both dudes and women
>>
>>37715390
I don't really understand what you're getting at. I agree that women don't generally want desperate, thirsty losers. But you can be a nice guy and also appeal to women. You don't need to be an asshole.
>>
>>37715402
All the more reason to make friends who you like and meet women through them, since they will be filtered by those friends automatically. Trying to meet a woman you like on the street or whatever dumb shit is simply not going to work.
>>
well, where the fuck did THOSE "dudes" meet the women?
>>
I have no problem with being introduced to people thru people, but we both need to know people to do it, I mean I met a cool guy thru a chance encounter, am I supposed to wait? what happens if my jizz leaks out?
>>
>>37715425
I'm saying that women tell men they want nice guys and men start becoming supplicating faggots with no backbone who let women walk all over them. They never say 'no' to the girl and let her do whatever she wants. They're never sexually aggressive with them. They think they're being nice.

If you walk around trying not to offend women, you're basically being what I just described. You've lost your penis.
>>
well, there's a difference between doing something offensive and not letting a bitch have her way with your butthole u dumbass
>>
>>37715520
OK, all of that is correct. I thought you were saying something else, like that you actually need to be a shitty, abrasive person. Not actually a rare opinion on this board.
>>
this is sexual selective sadism
take your fucking mask off
>>
i know that i don't own women, that's why i'd let one do whatever she wanted to me
the point of this thread is a consensus over whether approaching strangers of the opposite sex with the purpose of seduction is permissible
>>
>>37715688
I've concluded the anti-value thing to do is to ask someone what they're thinking
>>
>>37715688
Permissible maybe depending on how you do it and various other factors. But is it going to get you a GF? Almost definitely not.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.