[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your chad brother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1492139723116.jpg (95KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
1492139723116.jpg
95KB, 600x612px
Let's get angry about our chad brothers, our stacy sisters, whatever you guys want.
Gimme your greentexts and your rees and shit.

I just have to vent real quick.

>doorbell rings
>Chad brother is sitting around with no shirt on and tells me to answer the door
>go answer it
>it's some cute girl in her 20s I've never met before
>she starts mumbling and obviously has no idea what to say
>she says "oh I'll uh I'll come back later"
>get her to wait a minute
>"well I uh, I met Chad earlier, I'm Stacy I live right down the street, are you like his brother"
>say yes
>"oh I just saw your dog come into the house with him earlier and figured this was where he lived, tell him I said hi"
>starts walking away
>walk inside and tell my brother
>he immediately goes outside with no shirt on and probably gets her fucking phone number

just fuck my shit up, friends
>>
My brother is a sweet Chad who is saving himself for marriage even though girls are constantly throwing themselves at him. I'm the outwardly appearing Stacy sister but literally autistic inside counterpart.
>>
>>37714651
london etc etc
>>
>>37714598
Lucky for you having 1 chad brother. I have 3. One is getting married with 2 children, one already has a kid but isn't married, the last one gets girls all the fucking time. 2 of them lost their virginity at about 12-13 while my years are still counting where I haven't even kissed a girl. You have it good...
>>
>>37714968
I actually have two Chad brothers, but the oldest lives in another state and he's like a psycho chad.
He's basically Dennis from Always Sunny, he just manipulates girls into sleeping with him.
>>
>>37714651
Female(male) btw
>>
File: FrailAsBirdBones.png (804KB, 600x1143px) Image search: [Google]
FrailAsBirdBones.png
804KB, 600x1143px
>>37714598
>Let's get angry about our chad brothers, our stacy sisters

There's something surreal about living as a repulsive man with a lovely sibling. One has progressed into middle age with women universally finding him disgusting, while his brother bemoans the fact that he's had to dissolve every one of his myriad relationships because he's grown bored of them. One is tempted to believe infidelity is responsible, that his mother once betrayed his father for a beautiful man. As horrible as that would be, at least it would provide the discrepancy between the two brothers, one a monster and one a man, one born to darkness and the other to light, some sort of sense. Terrible as the world the abomination finds himself in, at the very least it would be sane. Even the cruelest law is preferable to chaos.

But our ghoul eventually comes to accept that he and his handsome brother share the same blood. The gargoyle looks upon his father honestly, examining every one of his natural virtues and flaws, and has no choice but to acknowledge that while his brother was blessed with his parent's best traits, he himself was cursed with the absolute worst. One begins to believe his birth was a sort of exorcism, an event drawing out and rendering incarnate the blood-line's most reprehensible devils so that Nature, in Her wisdom, could at long last bury them in the sprawling graveyard she reserves for Her most embarrassing mistakes.

In their rituals, the ancient Hebrews utilized two goats in the service of absolving sins. One was dedicated to God and was commended to holy fire that produced smoke the Lord found pleasing. The other was saddled with the tribe's most disgusting sins and was driven into the desert to be claimed by wicked Azazel and all of the tortures in his arsenal, not the least of which was the loneliness of the wilderness. How strange to think that the two kids, one holy and the other diabolic, could well have been born to the same parents.
>>
>>37714983
Dennis wasn't a Chad.
>>
>>37716114
Memes aside, I tried to read all this but gave up
>>
File: 1487007275513.png (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1487007275513.png
7KB, 240x210px
>>37714598
>Younger brother is 14
>Handsome
>Athletic soccer player
>Has been working out for about a year now, starting early
>One of the tallest, if not the tallest in his grade
>Whenever I see his phone he has tons of Snapchats and texts from girls with hearts next to their names
>Has hung out with girls
>Goes to cool kid middle school parties all the time
>I'm 21
>I've had one short term gf tin high school hat I found completely through dumb luck but haven't been with a girl since or before then
>Girls constantly ignored and hated me in middle school and high school
>Never went to cool kid parties
>Always alone at every dance
>Terrible at sports
>Only texted and received Snapchats from one girl (my ex gf) my whole life
I hate myself and want to die
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.