[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are black people so fucking obnoxious? What part of their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: slider-2.jpg (78KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
slider-2.jpg
78KB, 1200x600px
Why are black people so fucking obnoxious? What part of their culture compels them to hoot and howl at the top of their lungs in the most public of places?

>at the gym
>black manlet comes in with his thicc white girlfriend
>continuously groping her
>bellowing his encouragement as she does some sort of wheely-push-up thing across the room
>"YEAH, now DAT's what I'm talking about! Yeet! Yeet!"
>every fucking person is staring at the two of them

>park my car to walk to library
>nig-nog pulls his Dodge Ram onto the sidewalk
>walks out to greet another nog and leaves it running, blocking a fast food restaurant's only driveway
>"Yeah, homie, lemme tell youse bout dat pussy..."

>now at my university's main library
>sitting in a secluded section in the basement
>don't have to worry about noise because most students are gone for summer
>starting to get in the flow with an article I'm writing
>two or three black women come out of nowhere
>"Yeah, uh, dat one da most expensive... it like, fiddy dolla'!"
>take the table adjacent to my carrel
>talking noisily about stupid bullshit
>other white dude at the table opposite has a bamboozled expression on his face
>we make eye contact and share a White Man Moment

Seriously, what the fuck?

I really don't want to be racist. I've met fantastic black people here and there, but I can't help noticing African-American folks doing shit like this just because they can.
>>
>>37713067
Being racist is pretty natural. They have a culture that glorifies failure and living at the bottom of the totem pole with a crab mentality. I'm surprised there were some at a library.
>>
>>37713195

I have absolutely nothing against people from Africa, India, the Middle-East, or Asia.

It's just fucking African-Americans and their loud-mouthed bullshit.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.