[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right all along

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: fghjkjhgfcdfghjhgfghjh.png (270KB, 301x416px) Image search: [Google]
fghjkjhgfcdfghjhgfghjh.png
270KB, 301x416px
his actions were bad, but was he right about society..His argument brought up Travis the Chimp, who raised like a human and did "human like behavior" but one day Travis snapped and started attacking people before getting shot and retreating to his room to die.
Adam brought up how humans do similar things with random acts of violence that the media or law enforcement has no real motives for why it happens

my question
>is he right about the modern world, or is he wrong?
>>
>>37713021
He's right but what can we do about it?
>>
File: sadam.png (326KB, 430x649px) Image search: [Google]
sadam.png
326KB, 430x649px
His actions can't be wrong if life is wrong.

He's right.
>>
>>37713120
yeah i just wanted to say that so a bunch of nu/r9k/ wont sage it
>>
>>37713021
there is no evidence he did anything
>>
>>37713021
>his actions were bad
Debatable
>>
>>37713724
I want the Alex Jones' InfoWars people to leave
>>
>>37713021
Yeah he was. Not because of his fucked up actions, they were wrong as fuck. But he had the theory down pat. He knew everything was bullshit. He knew language was mental oppression. He knew school was mental oppression. He knew the vast majority of post-early childhood socialization was oppression.

He just fucking snapped because he couldn't handle it, and he ended up being the antithesis of his own ideals. A real fucking shame because few understand the falseness of society on the level he did.
>>
>>37713021
i wouldn't say actions like that are random they have always a source
>>
>>37713854
what would happen if there was no oppression on us?
i think we create oppression ourselves because true freedom is frightening
>>
>>37713021
Why are people talking about this fake shooting as if it actually happened, Is this some kind of 4D paid shilling
>>
>>37713854
>and he ended up being the antithesis of his own ideals
no he didnt, he did exactly what he said people do if they get to much mental strain from society
>>
>>37713940
OK crazy... Go back to InfoWars.
>>
>>37714065
Yeah, by oppressing innocent children (killing them, which robs them of all of them of their freedoms)
Lacking in foresight all the same
>>
>>37714107
yeah but he went through school and saw the world, so seeing how the children were trapped anyway he decided to fight back against his enemy
>>
why do all aspies look similar? Its like they're all siblings or related.
>>
Hey OP, stop promoting violence you violent liberal.
>>
>>37713854
if there was no oppression we would be even more primitive than animals
all living things create societies to survive
we would eventually create societies again, its in our nature
even bacteria depend on each other to survive
there is no such thing as no oppression in that sense because everything around us shapes us to who we are
even if you would grow up isolated from society, nature around you would "oppress you" because it would influence you in certain ways

things that you perceive as not false/ pure or your "true self" are mostly things that were shaped by things that you experienced at a young age i believe, even though i think it still can change even at a later age

you have a perspective thats mostly wrong in my opinion yet interesting
>>
File: 1441826425336.jpg (1MB, 6385x800px) Image search: [Google]
1441826425336.jpg
1MB, 6385x800px
>>37714248
Never trust anyone with shaggy or unkempt hair.
>>
>>37714499
what about whitman and Sherrill
>>
you faggots need to quit watching so much anime
>>
>>37714081
nice paid trolling
oerorjklaluy
>>
>>37714680
fucking this, ehehehe
>>
>>37714499
who's /n/?
>>
Are you the guy from the documentary thread yesterday?
>>
>>37714499
Why does this picture feature a "no kids bonus"? Why even mention kids? Why give less XP for kids? Kids are harder to hit and require a certain level of insanity to kill
>>
>>37715580
what documentary? desukun
>>
>>37716628
Someone linked a video of Adam Lanza talking about Travis the chimp in a thread here yesterday
>>37689885
>>
>>37716665
no, i never saw that thread
>>
>>37714499
Missing our new friend Randy on there.
>>
>>37715571
>2017
>not knowing 50+ mass killers
>>
>>37714499
>McVeigh and Nichols
>Psychology: anger issues and frustration
I thought they just really hated the government?
>>
>>37713940
>pretending to be this dumb
shitpost on your containment board >>/pol/
>>
>>37713021
He's right but that's not exactly an esoteric opinion.
>>
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

A lot of these guys have insight into the world that other people wouldn't have, but their worldviews are still fucked.
>>
>>37714499
Who is /int/, /k/, /d/ and /n/?
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>37713854
>language is mental oppression

do you realize without language our brains would be way smaller and less functional?
>>
>>37713021
Why are we bringing this up when there are so many anomalies pointing out that Sandy Hook was largely staged?
>>
File: heaven's gate.jpg (180KB, 505x341px) Image search: [Google]
heaven's gate.jpg
180KB, 505x341px
>>37713940
the only person with any sense in this thread. If adam lanza was who the media claimed he was, someone here could easily produce a picture of him and his brother ryan. Too bad you kids don't actually research this shit and just spout a bunch of bullshit to make you feel like you belong in a world that doesn't give a shit about you, or the fact that you're a loser. NO ONE CARES WAKE UP FAGGOTS.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.