[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ready 4 The Mosh Pit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 2823250-7526174604-tumbl.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2823250-7526174604-tumbl.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
Shaka Brah
>>
>>37712556
Mods are so fucking retarded. Legit the same dude is spamming this and the femanon here threads for all day
>>
>>37712579
>spaming

This is the first time I've posted this on /r9k/
>>
>>37712556
>prequel
lost interest in the series.
>>
File: 1497300541680.gif (2MB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
1497300541680.gif
2MB, 300x403px
>decide to pirate this after seeing E3 trailer
>megadownloader stops working
>>
femanon here

shaka it to me
>>
>>37713039
you're hella lame dude
>>
>>37712556
Kill the stupid punk bitch and save the bay. Hated her from the beginning and couldn't kill her fast enough in the end.
>>
Are (you) cereal?

Maybe I missed a season of shitposts but I'm surprised that that wasn't original.
>>
File: angry2.png (149KB, 425x408px) Image search: [Google]
angry2.png
149KB, 425x408px
Fuckin' hated Life is Strange even though I usually enjoy visual novels. Couldn't stand the whiny fucking characters or their autistic "I'm a teenager wow so edgy and random" (I'm a teenager so don't gimme some "you don't understand" bullshit) antics, like holy shit can someone please shoot these chicks already goddammit. Funniest part is when I posted a bad review for the game on steam I got swarmed by a bunch of autistic faggot fanboys who en masse downvoted me. Fuck them and their shitty game.
>>
>>37714548
life isn't like an anime, pal
grow up or die
>>
File: 1445694183888.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1445694183888.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>37712556

Its not fair, i just wanted a pure arsty GF. After watching the trailer, i learned she is a degenerate.

Why did you do this to me Maxu
>>
>>37714940
Max isn't a degenerate, love between girls is the purest love of all.
>>
>>37714940
>>37715091
Despite what the Tumblr fanbase wants you to believe:
MAX IS NOT A LESBIAN
at no point in the game is it confirmed that she is. She simply just has a close female friend without any kind of sexual or romantic feelings toward her and there is no evidence to the contrary. I know that yuri-enthusiasts and people like that imagine that any and all cases of two girls being friendly with one another and having a close bond means that they are homosexual but it's simply not canon.
>>
>>37715762
Yep, that was just a platonic kiss on the mouth.
>>
>>37715814
A) It was a choice so that in my game for example that never even happened
B) It was a dare. A lot of people do stupid shit on a dare without any meaning behind it
C) At best it's a phase of ""experimentation"" and confusion during puberty
>>
>>37715814
Nah it was just a phase.
>>
>>37715901
I was talking about the one at the ending but yeah, there was that one too.
>>
File: 1493436226234.png (277KB, 657x665px) Image search: [Google]
1493436226234.png
277KB, 657x665px
>>37714548
It's pretty comfy though, it's like playing through a shitty indie movie, don't take it seriously
>>
>>37715961
>yeah sure fucked hundreds of guys in her teens and 20s but that was just a phase, I know she's ready to settle down now!
>>
>>37714548
But that's how life as teenage girl is like, anon. Just melodramatic bullshit. If you don't like it then you don't have to play it.
>>
>be last year
>bought all the episodes on steam in one bunduru
>started up the first episode
>remember reviews said that choices are important and everything you do has a consequence
>decide to do nothing and play as a normal student, paying attention to the Chad teacher
>game doesn't do anything
>stay in one scene for an hour just watching the screen and NPCs glaring at me
Game is kinda dumb if you can't "do nothing." but that's just me, I'd still recommend it to anybody that likes the comfy setting and wants to watch le depressed girls do things.
>>
>>37715977
I literally just had to look that up because I didn't even remember that.
Looking it up further, apparently that kiss only happens if you kissed Chloe in Episode 3 (the one I mentioned) which is why I never even knew this scene existed. So know we have 2 decisions you have to make to even arrive at that choice and I assume it's save to say that this is one of the rarer combinations since people that kissed Chloe in the first place most likely also sacrificed Arcadia Bay.
In this ending Max is going to think of Chloe as that one girl she loved once upon a time and then moves on, so even there it's debatable whether she really is a dyke, bisexual at best I would say.
>>
>>37716158
No one said she was dyke, she's obviously a filthy bi degenerate.
>>
>>37713039

There's a lot of story to cover though.

What was Chloe doing before Max came back?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.