[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever fain interest in anime?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: pervers002.jpg (226KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
pervers002.jpg
226KB, 1000x1050px
I'm what you would call an "ironic" weeb, I don't actually watch anime I just enjoy posting it on 4chan because I like the style.

I think I watched 10 minutes of eva and got bored, not touched anything since
>>
>>37712370
You don't have to like it. Anime is overrated its a fad for people to seem unique. Ironic weebs are the new "OMG I am such a nerd xDDDD".
>>
>>37712370
Eva is boring even if you like anime.
>>
I like animation, but I can't be bothered to watch any of it.
>>
File: Oversocialization imageboard.png (138KB, 939x968px) Image search: [Google]
Oversocialization imageboard.png
138KB, 939x968px
Anime kinda ruined my life. Of course I ruined it myself but anime was what I chose to do it with.

I had a small social circle years ago but for some reason I began to compulsively watch anime and neglecting my friends. The growing autism eventually left me totally isolated. Then some time after months and months of anime I found about 4chan and imageboards in general, which entirely replaced anime forever.

Having noticed this, I have been seeking for something to replace this internet addiction with, something positive but the problem is that writing here about things I like and having conversations with other people is nowadays the only form of socialization I have. This is the only reason why you just simply can't leave imageboards if you browse them too much, because if unchecked you eventually isolate yourself and are dependent on them for that minimal dose of socialization that keeps you sane.
>>
>>37712440
I see girls like this everywhere lately

the most roasty of roasty saying stuff like "Kawaiii xD" on public transport

it disgusts me
>>
>>37712636
Its not just roasties but they are terrible people literally watch Attack on Titan on Netflix and think they're a fucking snowflake wearing chokers and being "artsy". Chad does the same thing also my younger cousins Chad and I quote "I am so bad ass might ass well call me captain levi xD". Honestly fuck people like this can't they ever fuck off and do their own thing.
>>
I got into anime because a friend who watched it told me there was one where "the main character's special power is making girls' clothes explode"
>>
>>37712370
>fain interest
Jesus Christ. It's true. Anime does turn you into a mongoloid.
>>
File: 1493258545009.jpg (50KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1493258545009.jpg
50KB, 409x409px
>>37712618
Lol, at Stage 6.

Stage 1 should read
>Because of the stupidity of the newfags who only respond to bait shitting up the board, a new user's (and any users' for that matter) posts will most likely be ignored or met with insults.

Anyway, you had to grow up with anime in order not to be consumed by it. Staying up late to watch Case Closed and FLCL made good memories for me, and even provided some life perspective looking back on it.

>>37712370
Anyway, I stopped watching anime long ago but still enjoy posting smug anime girls and collecting such reaction images to piss people off.
>>
>>37712769
Was it High School DxD?
>>
>>37712895
Yep. I even ended up reading the LN
>>
>>37712863
>Stayed up watching Toonami im so deep bro
Why do faggots like you exist out of no where. Did I miss something? Who popularized this?
>>
feign
>>
File: 1494289336121.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494289336121.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>37713108
Oh man you don't even know how deep I am. I once watched an episode of DBZ and immediately started drawing comparisons between Toriyama's work and other muscle-bound coming of age stories like Mucha Lucha. I'd say the biggest difference is the role hair plays in the former and in the latter, masks are the primary representation of persona.
>>
>>37713239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UItgiRFerFE&t=2s
faggots like this and those people that put streetwear clothes on anime characters are fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1485005145930.jpg (103KB, 960x935px) Image search: [Google]
1485005145930.jpg
103KB, 960x935px
>>37713285
Whas the matter autisticboi? U mad u;ll never be as effay as mah boy Saske?
>captcha huehue
>>
>>37712370
If you don't like waifu wars, fap threads, and best girl posting, then /a/ and anime aren't for you.

Thinking about which girl is the cutest and imagining what it would like to date cute girls is the PRIMARY reason people watch anime and come to /a/. Anime is purely an outlet for the sexual imagination.

If you don't like it, leave. /a/ doesn't need you.
>>
File: CIA.png (137KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
137KB, 350x250px
Fane?
>>
File: inquiété002.jpg (201KB, 906x1280px) Image search: [Google]
inquiété002.jpg
201KB, 906x1280px
>>37713393
you're a big anime
>>
>>37713364
/a/ fucking blows not even a true anime board at this point. /a/ is seeping with normalfags that think every anime is a meme. Can't even discuss anime because everyone talks about the same crunchyroll-tier anime.
>>
File: 4T24VNVM.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4T24VNVM.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Eva is boring for the first eight episodes but pls give it another chance OP
>>
File: pepesaddd-796x428.jpg (24KB, 796x428px) Image search: [Google]
pepesaddd-796x428.jpg
24KB, 796x428px
>>37712370
Still enjoy some Anime.
Didn't like eva that much either. Watched two episodes.
Kinda enjoyed the old dragonball. Also liked Girls und Panzer (thought it was hilarious - "We defend our school with the power of friendship. And tank warfare")
There's other nice stuff. Just takes some time searching through all the garbage and weird stuff.

>>37712618
>mfw I read the una bomber's manifesto completely
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.