[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be molested by your female teacher Bad feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>you will never be molested by your female teacher

Bad feels
>>
>>37712274
They were all obese, anon.
>>
Female teachers should 'coach' shy boys to build their sexual confidence.
>>
File: erin-mcauliffe-3.jpg (77KB, 663x663px) Image search: [Google]
erin-mcauliffe-3.jpg
77KB, 663x663px
>>37712293
true. and old

>tfw
>>
>>37712402
>Female teachers should 'coach' shy boys to build their sexual confidence.

what do you mean?
>>
>tfw molested by an older woman
>idiots like the OP say shit like "nice"

Fucking kill yourself.

>inb4 mad
Yeah, obviously.
>>
>>37712274
If by molested you mean had a great life experience, then

>tfw know that feel
>>
>>37712589
MANDATORY SEX ED CLASSES FOR ADULTS
N O W

https://exhentai.org/g/866802/d39520e644/

IF FUCKING WOMEN WANT A MAN TO BE INEXPERIENCED SO BADLY WHY DONT THEY JUST TEACH MEN HOW TO PERFORM PROPERLY SO WE DONT HAVE TO KILL OURSELVES FOR BEING INCOMPETENT
>>
>>37712679
>MANDATORY SEX ED CLASSES FOR ADULTS
>N O W
>https://exhentai.org/g/866802/d39520e644/
>IF FUCKING WOMEN WANT A MAN TO BE INEXPERIENCED SO BADLY WHY DONT THEY JUST TEACH MEN HOW TO PERFORM PROPERLY SO WE DONT HAVE TO KILL OURSELVES FOR BEING INCOMPETENT

ok
>>
>>37712274
>tfw you will never be taken advantage of by a stronger, taller woman

Not fair
>>
>>37712402
I understand what you mean but I'd like to remind everyone that these teachers fucking their students are (usually) 7/10 that could never get chad but because they are teachers they turn into 10s to their students and so they are getting gangbanged by the most overdeveloped, charismatic chads in school

They certainly aren't banging any awkward boys and helping them out in the process.

It just shows how bad women need chad
>>
>>37712621
nice humblebrag. bloo bloo mommy touched my weiner
>>
>>37713172
>humblebrag

There's literally nothing bragworthy about it. Pedophiles always go after the weak in some capacity. You'd have to be a man-, lank-, or brainlet to attract their depression.

>tfw autistic literal cripple
>>
>>37713268
Samefag.

>attract their depression

I mean attention. Freudian slip.
>>
god damn make up and filters are fucking magic the difference in her looks is astounding
>>
>>37713268
>25yo fucking 17yos
>pedo

hmm
>>37713361
she's not bad looking though. her body is very hot
>>
>>37713387
Wasn't referring to a specific case.

And anons in this thread are referring to relationships with underaged people younger than that, but nice try shifting the goal posts.

But yes, there is a huge difference between 25 and 17 especially when one has a college education and is in a position of authority and trust over the other, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>37713518
>there is a huge difference between 25 and 17
17 is a fully developed adult
>>
It's wrong because dumb sluts are always unfair about it and only fuck mini-Chad.
Literally no one would have a problem with it if the teachers screwed all their students fairly.
>>
>>37713537
Have you ever talked to a seventeen year old?

The brain isn't fully developed until the mid twenties anyway.

Brain capacity aside, the societal stricture we live in means that a 17 year old living at home with mummy and daddy doesn't understand adult responsibilities so their priorities are different. That makes it easier for an adult to exploit, since they're dealing with someone who may not appreciate the value of xyz.

>>37713587
>all if this is a paranoid obsession with "Chad"

Just admit you want his thundercock.
>>
>>37712274
Name? Originali
>>
Women aren't even wired to like younger guys like that, its just youthful chad >>>>>>>>>>>> average guy her age and its not even close. A 17 year old chad has more testosterone and is more aggressive than any regular guy her own age, chad is that much superior. I'm 26 and only now am I barely equal to high school senior chads, they already are 5'11+, have thick necks, stubble and deep voices while the average 17 year old still looks like a boy. Its fucking insane.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.