[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After 2 years of browsing /r9k/, I've finally decided to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1497021812076.png (256KB, 464x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497021812076.png
256KB, 464x404px
After 2 years of browsing /r9k/, I've finally decided to quit. It's nothing but normalfags and desperate "robots" who'd suck dick if it means getting noticed by the more socially successful normies around them. Not to mention all the "fembots" and their orbiters.
There's literally no reason to stay if I can no longer relate to anyone. I'm not actively seeking a gf and I don't mind being a virgin. You niggas don't seem to realize there's more in life than just being noticed by Stacy and getting laid.

/r9k/ is a waste of time which only damages what's left of your sanity. I have absolutely zero friends in real life or online, so fulfilling my social needs won't be easy, but I will manage somehow. If anyone else knows how I feel and wants to talk, here's my discord: phantomtrash#1286 . Anyone's welcome.
>>
>>37711749
you have a discord you are part of the problem so long anon
>>
>>37711749
you're right, i honestly just come here for the occasional interesting thread or some /thatkid/ shit
>>
>>37711749
/r9k/ was never good, goot needs to pull the plug.
>>
>phantomtrash

Please be the next /andrewblaze/
>>
>it takes him 2 years to realize that this board sucks

also, see you soon
>>
>>37711749
Fembot here

See you tommorow
>>
have a bump and good luck duder
>>
File: 5rTd9qJ (1).png (88KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
5rTd9qJ (1).png
88KB, 5000x5000px
>>37711749

See you again tomorrow anon, remember you can't leave :)
>>
I want to leave too, this place is such a downer and a waste of time. But I have nobody to talk to in real life, the 25+ threads are my only friend in this life, people going through the same shit as me with the same problems. I never met anyone in this position in real life, not at any job I worked. It feels good to vent sometimes, but for sure this place is bad for your mental health. The chad larping threads and race baiting threads are ruining it too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.